PDA

View Full Version : Creative Concepts Red Bull Machines

Red Bull Vendor
03-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Lets help out the newbies and tell them what we are really getting for sales before Creative Concepts gets another notch in their belt.

I for one have 3 of their machines
1 = about 18 cans a month
2 = about 34 cans a month
3 = 76 cans in 2 months

In my opinion you will not get the sales that Creative Concepts wants you to "believe" you will get. In my honest opinion 5 cans a day would be pushing it.

LiquorboxLounge
03-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Finally,someone that could knock some sense into all those so-called entrepreneurs out there who want to jump on the 'Redbull Bandwagon'. Redbull in drink machines is like mixing energy drinks with red wine. THEY JUST DON'T GO TOGETHER! I'm sorry RBV that you got conned into that whole thing, but once again at least you are one of the 'honest' ones out there trying to educate all those wannabees.

Good on yah!

LBL

Red Bull Vendor
03-04-2006, 01:07 AM
They didnt really con me, I had a pretty good idea I wouldnt get 20 cans a day. I am already in the vending business, so it was just an addtion to what I already have. It wouldnt be so bad if the weren't charging $4200 for a $2200 machine. I opted to use a lower priced machine to suplement the cost of the higher priced ones. At $2199 each it will take 8 cans a day to pay them off in a year compared to 15 a day to pay off the higher priced machines. Plus the smaller machines can be moved in a regular truck and only requires 1 person. These look awesome in a cafeteria. I have 6 of these along with my 3 CC vendors. 4 are located and are getting and average of 5.6 cans a day with the best doing 9 a day. These are located in office building cafeterias and call centers. Most of the employees are college students. The businesses I have them locatd at really like the face that these are black and fit in with the decor of the other vendors and dont look "out of place". As i mentioned before, it not the machine that sells it the product and the location. Dont be fooled into buying a $4200.00 machine, there are other options out there to vend this product.

MYSCONI
03-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Hey RBV,

Where did you get your other vending machines? I am supposed to wire CC money on monday.

redbullseye
03-04-2006, 07:27 AM
I HAVE RBV MACHINES,YOU GUYS ARE HITIING THE WRONG SPOTS,OFFICE BUILDINGS,CAFETERIAS THOSE PLACES ARENT GOING TO PUSH OUT SALES.YOU HAVE TO HIT SKATE PARKS,HOCKEY RINKS,INLINE ANYTHING,GYMS!!!!!!ANYONE OUT THERE NOT HAPPY W/THERE MACHINES LETS MAKE A DEAL! AND NO IM NOT FROM CREATIVE CONCEPTS!!!!

the saint
03-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Hey I will make a deal with you...I won't bash you about being a plant,(Since you are the one that threw up the red flag "IM NOT FROM CREATIVE CONCEPTS") if you will turn off your caps lock.

Red Bull Vendor
03-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Redbullseye. My cafeteria machines do better that my hotel machines. Most of the places you state will do well are already selling over the counter getting a 75 cent profit, why would they want a machine and get a lousy 25 cent commission. Tell the others at creative concepts we said HI. As i stated the locations CC gave me are crap. I think the best ones ARE the office buildings 500 college kids workinbg at a call center with a 1% sucess rate would be 5 cans a day. The problem is CC cant get these locations, the vendors have to go out present themselves and make the sale on the locations. Also I will state this again the vending will work, its just foolish to pay that much for a machine. Its like this I can dirve to work in my ford focus or my BMW, either way it still pays $15.00 an hour. In vending its ROI (rturn on investment) and the faster you gt it the more money you will make.

redbullseye
03-07-2006, 08:39 AM
hey pepsi saint,is this better for you ? the only reason i said i wasnt from CC was because the last guy who said good things about red bull got trashed as a plant.

the saint
03-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Yes, thank you. Question for you, Aren't most skate parks outdoors? Which, as stated before possibly in another post, would void the warranty, wouldn't it?
I do however agree 100% with you that the placements that are being spoken of more than likely are NOT going to have any movement to speak of.
There is a dodgeball facility here in OKC that would fit into the catergory of having good sales. The person who runs is a good friend of mine and he says red bull won't even talk to him but 80 % of the people who come in bring in their own e drinks.

redbullseye
03-07-2006, 02:27 PM
alot of the inline hockey and skate parks are indoors here,due to the wonderful weather we have in ny.CC is over priced and there placement companys suck.If i live in ny why would i want some guy from chicago telling me where he thinks is a good place for me is ?red bull is in high demand in ny.alot of people love it.to us its like the coca cola of energy drinks,theres plenty of other drinks out there but its the big names that people remember!

gazule
03-07-2006, 03:29 PM
This board is very interesting and I like how most of the people don't think you can make money with Red Bull Vending. I have purchased 10 machines from Creative Concepts and did not use any of their location services. This is my business and how is somebody in Chicago or Florida going to help me build it. In this business, location is everything then comes the product which has to sell. My partner and I have placed all 10 machines by ourself and we are doing quite well. I will give you a example of where 5 are placed. One is a indoor BMX/Skatepark and we average 18 cans a day. One is in front of a very busy Jiffy Lube and we do about 15 cans a day. We have one in a very large hotel and average about 8 cans a day. The two that are really helping us though is one is placed in a local county college, that emptys once a week...thats right 372 cans in 7 days. The other one is in a shipping company and it also emptys out once a week. We are in the process of ordering 10 machines again from Creative Concepts ( yes they are expensive and I wouldn't use them for anything else). The best way to place a machine is drive around in your area, study it and don't be afraid to ask if they would like a machine.

[ 03-07-2006, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: gazule ]

redbullseye
03-07-2006, 04:30 PM
right on gazule,thats what im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Bull Vendor
03-07-2006, 06:00 PM
372 in 7 days, wow you must check it once a day. The bill boxes only hold 400 bills before it will no longer take any more, assuming that you sell for $2.00 a can thats 744 bills. Also thats a can every half hour, 24 hours a day for the 7 days. I have 4 machines in good locations. I am happy to get 8-10 cans a day. Please do your math before posting ridiculos posts. I have talked to the PEPSI route driver, he doesnt even sell that much soft drink out of a machine in 1 week. In my opinion your sales figures are no better thatn CC projected profit figures. a bunch of writing on paper

It all looks good on paper, but sometimes you have to face reality, and I think that your post was far from it.

Just my opinion,

JP QuikServ Drinks
03-07-2006, 06:43 PM
im not too sure that gazule is telling the truth. here in NY, we can't reinvent the wheel. meaning, red bull is sold essentially everywhere. You mentioned one of your locations is in a "local county college". Great. Why didn't red bull go there themselves? If you are truly telling the truth i applaud your success,if not, shame on you. but another question has dawned on me: if you are so successful, why not purchase a cheaper machine if your concept works? a protected location to me is more valuable then a machine. Seems to me that a product will sell regardless of the style of machine, with probably a subtle increase to the admittedly gorgeous creative concepts machines, but I just don't think it's worth the extra money. 4200 per is absolutely absurd.

Mr Zabe
03-07-2006, 06:56 PM
My two cents.
Not just your success posts,that's your business.
My parents and I had a retail business for 28 years or so. We had stores in 6 to 9 shopping malls and 6 to 8 mall carts at any given time.
We developed acquaintances with other store owners and the whole sale trade reps that use to call on us.

During good times or bad times. My parents and I had a "keep it in the family" policy. We never spoke with any one about our sales figures,units sold ect. All we said was business was up or down.

We wanted to keep our stores business private. When the Chicago Bears won the Super Bowl our stores were up over 800% due to us having a corner in the market for certain merchandise. We not once bragged or told anyone, not even family about our success. We felt that talking about sales and gross revenues was just not good for private businesses.

If business is so strong in NJ, good for you. smile.gif
For me I would be careful to not be so loose with my sales data. One never knows just who reads this board,find your locations and perhaps cause you problems. I tend to be very cautious and conservative in my business dealings.

[ 03-09-2006, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

gazule
03-07-2006, 08:21 PM
I am not afraid of competition and have no problem sharing my sales figures. I didn't mention one company name except for the Jiffy Lube and there are tons of them in NJ. Also to Mr. JP you hit it right on the nose, we are buying cheaper machines. We are just buying the other machines from CC to protect the territory. I have built many companies and sold for profit. To answer the questions concerning refilling the machines, we go every three days and the cans are selling for $2.50 as per the customer. We are going to be adding another machine there soon to take the burden off the others. Also to RED BULL VENDOR...stop your crying and sell product. You want to see the numbers come to NJ one day and I will take you out when I do the filling of the machines

Red Bull Vendor
03-07-2006, 08:50 PM
gazule, I am not whining, just stating REAL FACTS. here is another fact, I can move to NJ tomorrow and start placing machines, there is nothing CC can do about it. There is no PROTECTED Territory. They just wont sell to another person in that area, So here is an example. I move there. Have them shipped to my warehouse address 2 counties away and place them where I please. This is already happening in FLORIDA and TEXAS. Also if the concept was such a money maker, you wouldnt see machines selling on ebay for $2200.00 each. CC got my money, I am not afraid to admit that, I an SELLING. but I am selling at realistic numbers not fictional. I just want the honest man trying to make a living to know both side of the biz opp stories. If everything was as it is sold to me, I would be riding on my yacht that I paid for by STUFFING ENVELOPES.

DirtyDirt
03-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Vending doing very well in NYC...

MARSS VENDING
03-08-2006, 11:40 AM
I have 5 machines from CC and havent placed any yet, I have had them for two weeks now, I have tried office buildings, Gyms and Sport centers. I get the same reply, always they already have contracts with some vending company. I just had a meeting at the Airport and waiting on management answer. Also you are right CC doesnt protect terretory, they told me they couldnt stop this other guy from 90 miles away that just placed a machine, What do you guys think about a Martial arts training facility or any help please.

bullman
03-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Gazule, about protected territories... what's to stop me from going to NJ and placing a generic machine with slot shims to accomodate 8.3 ounce cans and sell the heck out of Red Bull and anything else I want to sell out of the same machine right in your neighborhood? I agree there are no territories.

[ 03-08-2006, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

CCE Girlie
03-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Wow, this is a very touchy subject for some.

gazule
03-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Please guys I am not naive, if you think I am just placing machines in my area you are wrong. I find the best places and put the machines there. The only nice thing about the machine is that is more appealing to the eye than a regular vending machine. I am making money, if I have to step on other peoples toes then that is what I do. Pepsi and Coke do it everyday, now it is time for Red Bull do do the same

MARSS VENDING
03-09-2006, 05:35 PM
gazule
I will sell you my machines, they are still in the box.

gopack4
03-09-2006, 06:02 PM
MARSS,
I'll consider buying your machines. How many do you have? Are they they new style ones?

gazule
03-09-2006, 09:22 PM
I will also buy your machines, if they are the new models. Give me a price including shipping..

just thinkin
03-09-2006, 11:14 PM
What would happen if you were a redbull vendor for example, and you did go into another territory,if the machines are yours anyway should you not be able to place them wherever you would be able to find a location. How would cc be able to track or control this. I could understand if you got really lucky to place a machine in a really high traffic area but lets just say another guy just bought some machines and saw your machine. Chances are they would see it and walk away rather than asking whose machine it is.I guess my main question is are people going to follow the guidelines of cc or are the cc rules just another way for a person to buy more machines to be in multiple areas thinking that they bought more territory? sorry if i am not making the question clear

just thinkin
03-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Also what happens to a guy that decides to buy a machine on ebay and it is on the west coast, they wouldnt go through cc,and they live in NYC but do not have a territory, wouldnt they still place the machine where they see fit. Or would another redbull vendor be able to kick them out of the area where they placed the machine. And how would they kick them out ? what if the person who owned the building bought the machine for his employees? I think i am answering a lot of my own questions

Red Bull Vendor
03-10-2006, 07:29 AM
thay why I am saying, there protected terriroty they you are "paying" for is not really protected. Just ask CC, they will try to stumble around the question and you wont get a straight answer

gopack4
03-10-2006, 10:36 AM
I haven't seen any legal contract or any language on protected territories from CC, nor have I done business with them, but I doubt anybody can protect a territory on Red Bull vending. Years ago I bought a “franchise” to put on hole-in-one golf tournaments. (Back in my early 20 is was young and stupid and wanted to get rich quick.) I had the “rights” to a certain area. The problem was the company, which has been put out of business years ago, was selling territories on the premise that you were the only one able to put on these tournaments. Which was not true, and the company was not legally set up as a franchise company. A franchise company has to give you a “circular” which details the history of the company, any lawsuits pending or settled against the company, and basically full disclosure on the financial revenues of the company. CC is not a franchised company, so they can’t protect a territory. They would have to provide a Circular with the information they send to prospective clients if they were. They would have to follow franchise company laws with every state in the union. McDonalds is a franchise company and if you buy a protected territory from McDonalds only you can put up a McDonalds in that territory, and if permissible you can put up 5 of them. No one else would be able to do so, but someone could put up a Burger King or a WhataBurger if so wanted to and those franchises had the territories available. I’m not an attorney, but this is based on my experience and what I know.

redbullseye
03-10-2006, 01:45 PM
the answer i got about territory was , for every 100,000 people population there was one vendor.if your area has say 1,000,000 people,once they sell to 10 people they cant sell anymore in that area.but you can place your machines anywhere in that area.which means its all bull s@$#t!!!so place your machines and sign contracts as soon as you can.

Mr Zabe
03-10-2006, 01:51 PM
It's like playing Russian Roulette with out a gun or bullets. CC plays into the average ignorance of people (non vending experienced) looking to make so called quick and easy money. At least there are a few people on this board willing to help others avoid some major financial blunders.

[ 03-10-2006, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

just thinkin
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
It just entertains me that a lot of people on this bevnet forum are always on the subject somehow of redbull vending,you have people with much success that took the redbull vending choice and then you have the others who seem like they are just worried about competition and are always trying to knock the whole redbull vending idea. So i think people should just take a breather and understand that yes redbull is here and now it is in vending machines just like the other bigger brands out there. Obviously its a popular subject being at the top of the forum list for the past 2 months or longer ;)

bullman
03-10-2006, 08:02 PM
A lot of people are going to become wealthy selling Red Bull. I think its best to diversify, though. Red Bull is by far the choice energy drink, but they are not as far ahead as they once were. Personally, I think its more risky to buy those Red Bull-only machines than it is machines that can vend Red Bull as well as all the others. If you stop and think about it, why would you want to pay nearly twice as much for a Red Bull-only machine and end up with a much narrower market, one that is becoming more and more competitive with the likes of Monster, AMP, Sobe and others?

Mr Zabe
03-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Bullman,
Well said. Your post should be enlarged and posted at the top of this thread. You speak of such common sense. Great post indeed. smile.gif

the saint
03-11-2006, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by bullman:
A lot of people are going to become wealthy selling Red Bull. I think its best to diversify, though. Red Bull is by far the choice energy drink, but they are not as far ahead as they once were. Personally, I think its more risky to buy those Red Bull-only machines than it is machines that can vend Red Bull as well as all the others. If you stop and think about it, why would you want to pay nearly twice as much for a Red Bull-only machine and end up with a much narrower market, one that is becoming more and more competitive with the likes of Monster, AMP, Sobe and others? Wow you actually see what myself and a few others have been saying since the recent influx of all the redbull vendors.

just thinkin
03-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Are you telling me that if you have a new style machine it will not stand out more than an old style machine. In that case why do Coke and Pepsi use the full size machines instead why dont they just use a similiar machine to the old style redbull machine.And maybe just put a big sign on the side that says soft drinks instead of the Pepsi and Coke logo on the whole machine?

bullman
03-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by just thinkin:
Are you telling me that if you have a new style machine it will not stand out more than an old style machine. In that case why do Coke and Pepsi use the full size machines instead why dont they just use a similiar machine to the old style redbull machine.And maybe just put a big sign on the side that says soft drinks instead of the Pepsi and Coke logo on the whole machine? I wasn't referring to new style vs. old style. I was referring to the product being sold: Red Bull only vs. Red Bull and other energy drinks. The type of machine you use is only a means to reaching one of those two conclusions. Initially, I was going to vend just Red Bull. I have changed direction and will be offering Red Bull along with several others.

just thinkin
03-11-2006, 02:16 PM
that is a good idea the thing i was talking about is how the others on this forum have a hard time believing the full size redbull machines would have any success. I am sure location is a major issue and i also think that there is even coke machines that vend 1-2 cans a day and no more than that.Do you think a coke machine would do better in a 20 room motel or a basketball stadium?

Mr Zabe
03-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Apples to oranges. LOL

Some not all motels (20 rooms) are usually located in an isolated area. Most people who stay in motels would probably drop a dollar for a 12oz can of pop without much thought.

Basketball stadiums sell 95% or more of the drinks and food via concession stands and vendors. In all the 28 years of going to Chicago Bear games,Cub games,Sox games, Hawk games and Bull games I had never seen a vending machine. In Chicago vending machines at sporting events just are not happening. LOL

So, I would choose the 20 room motel,buy a pop machine and keep it stocked with the top big three sellers. I bet if the motel is full each night, you would get at least 10 vends per night.

[ 03-11-2006, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Red Bull Vendor
03-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Just thinkin,
the machines will have sucess, but it will take you longer with a new style machine as they cost WAY TO MUCH. If you walked into a store and you wanted a REDBULL you would get it from what ever was selling it. If you walked into a break room thirsty for a mountain dew and you saw a pepsi machine with a burnt out light a coke machine with grafitti on it and a shiney NEW red bull machine, whare are you going to make the purchase? Just because the machine looks nice does not mean they will buy a REDBULL. They are going to buy one if thats what they were already looking for. They really dont care what it is vended in. Believe me, I have both style machines, and the old style have a better sucess rat of getting into breakrooms and cafeterias, because they fit in, they are black and match all the other vendign machines, so they go with teh decor. and that is what the owners are looking for, not something that is sticking out of place

almonkey
03-11-2006, 11:03 PM
I have 5 full size machines still crated on pallets in my garage that I received in January. Im selling them for a loss, buyer picks up or arranges shipping. I live in Salisbury, Maryland. I contacted CC and they said everything conveys as far as the warranties.

I believe this is a great opportunity and I jumped on it. Unfortunately, my husband isnt as thrilled and wont follow through. I just cant place them or maintain them so I figured I'd try to get some of my money back. I have 4 kids & one on the way. I have a full time job. I really thought my husband would go for this...we live in a college town and I believe we could really sell them if placed around the off campus housing and outdoor sporting areas. Im the salesperson not him and I should have known better...Please email me if you are interested. Thanks

[ 03-11-2006, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: almonkey ]

MARSS VENDING
03-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Guys My machines are the new machines from CC and they are still in the boxes. Make me and offer, I have 5 machines, buyer will have to arrange pick up and delivery also.

the saint
03-15-2006, 09:06 AM
I will be more than happy to give you $50 each if you pay shipping :D j/k I am sure someone on here will make you a good offer on them.

Red Bull Vendor
03-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Get rid of them QUICK, I heard today that MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS are coming out with a vending franchise!!!!!!!

EntreEnergy
03-17-2006, 04:16 AM
I hate to post in two different threads on the same topic- but I want to give my thoughts of the presentation of these machines.

In a HIGH traffic location, 1000+ people daily, the design of the new machines will dominate the sales of the old. There are a % of those who want to buy Red Bull- but there is a greater % who don't know it yet. The design of the new machine persuades this large % of people. In a break room however, the older machine in regards to ROI may be better- employees are there every day, they know where to get Red Bulls if they want one- no need for $4000 on a machine.

I will be utilizing both machines in my route

Red Bull Vendor
03-29-2006, 08:21 PM
This week sales were alot higher, maybe beccause its warming up.
11 machines averaged about 24 cans each
the highest being 52 cans and the lowest being 15 cans. I am hoping to get about 25 machines by the beginning of summer. I am dealing with a guy in California who wants out and I think Im gonna get the 5 new generation machines for $2000.00 each plus shipping.

Seaside
03-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Nice numbers for the week Red Bull Vendor, that's what I like to hear! What kind of locations are you at?? Have you had any success with car dealerships? Nice deal if you can get those 5 for 2K.

SDR
03-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Red Bull Vendor

How much are you charging per can? Where is the location that sold 52 cans?

Great results for a week.

Red Bull Vendor
03-30-2006, 07:30 AM
I charge $2.00 per can with NO comission. My best locations are Telemarketing Call Centers, Indoor Go Kart Track, and a few hotels. I have not tried car dealers yet.

redbullseye
03-30-2006, 08:19 AM
does anyone know the best buisness structure to use for vending. and are we liable if some kid drinks 5 red bulls then goes out , plays sports ,then drops on us.I was thinking LLC. ??????

Seaside
03-30-2006, 08:35 AM
Red Bull Vendor, why not charge $2.50 per can? Don't you think you can get it? Call centers are gold mines - I'm putting 2 machines there. I hear big car dealerships can be good too. I need to scope out some hotels.

EntreEnergy
03-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Ive found all the big car dealerships in my area are corporately locked down with coke or pepsi..but im still trying. red bull vendor nice improvement from previous figures...was that for the day or for the week? If week is that about 3cans/day/machine?

If someone drinks 5 redbulls and goes out the vending machine owner is not liable...if the machine falls on someone then you are. im planning to S-incorporate once my route is bigger, but I also have insurance atm just incase

bullman
03-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Man, that's a good point. We went ahead and formed an S-corporation for those reasons and for the tax advantages. We thought it made more sense that way than an LLC. Cost us about $650 for everything.

By the way, everyone talks about how many cans that sell/can sell per day. Is that relative to 5 days per week or 7 days per week?

SDR
03-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks Red Bull Vendor. Do your CC machines get better results than the smaller not as flashy machines? I agree with your philosophy and I am leaning towards buying those Generation 1 models.

Also for RBV or any one else out there; do you know if the 6.5 ounce Starbuck's Double Shot will fit into the Seaga SS3000? I was told it would. I was also told that it can fit into a standard 12 oz. drink vending machine? If anyone is vending the Double Shot what is your standard price per can?

bullman
03-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Referring to Starbucks Double Shot... my Pepsi distributor is wholesaling that to me for the same price as AMP and Sobe, so I'm charging $2.00 for it.

SDR
03-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks Bullman. Will it fit in either of the machines I mentioned?

bullman
03-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by SDR:
Thanks Bullman. Will it fit in either of the machines I mentioned? I'm not familiar with that machine. The BC-6, BC-10, BC-12, CB 300, CB 500 & CB 700 should vend Starbucks Double Shot as long as you install the optional shim kits.

SDR
03-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Thanks again Bullman.

Has anyone out there had success vending at local fairs? I have heard of people placing the machines on the grounds for 1-3 days and making a pretty profit. I looked into a few in my area and you can do it but the costs per high volume fairs range from $300 to $1000. Most are 2-3 day events with crowds of 25,000+. You would need to sell a lot of cans just to get to the break even point. Let me know...Thanks

Red Bull Vendor
03-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Bullman
The gen 1 machines do just as good as the flashy uprights, the only set back is that it cant go outside.

Bullman
What do you pay for a case of AMP

bullman
03-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Red Bull Vendor:
Bullman
The gen 1 machines do just as good as the flashy uprights, the only set back is that it cant go outside.

Bullman
What do you pay for a case of AMP You're right about that. They are inside-only machines. But given the types of accounts I'm targeting, it doesn't matter. They would be going inside anyway. When you think about it, there's less chance of theft and vandalism if the machines are kept inside.

I'm paying $31.00 for a case of AMP in the 16-ounce size. All Sobe drinks are the same price regardless of size.

[ 03-31-2006, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

dieseljuicer
04-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Anyone have thoughts on Red Bull North America discontinuing their contracts with Creative Concepts of America?

T-Rex Sales
04-13-2006, 06:47 PM
I recently bought five machines from them and I am currently trying to set them up. After reading some of the postings I could be scr@#$%!!
I have placed 3 after working with Covenant Marketing the worst company I have ever dealt with and am now trying to find spots for the others. I got a call from Red Bull a few days ago saying they were done with CC and I cant buy more machines even if I want? If anyone has advice on placing my last two I could use it. The other 3 are slow about 3 cans a day. My numbers need 100 cans a month per machine.

dieseljuicer
04-13-2006, 07:42 PM
T REX-

I had a message today from Creative Concepts saying that I could still purchase machines from Red Bull North America? My company isn't too happy right now, we have alot of these machines and it appears our business model has just been destroyed.

I used Advance Placement Service out of Chicago and paid for 30 contracts, I only used a few of them after all was said and done.

I hope someone has some info on what we all can do regarding this mess Creative Concepts has put us through. My attorney is on it and will hopefully have some news for me soon.

just thinkin
04-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Lepke, being a senior member on this forum i would think that you would have something better to say rather than constantly bashing whoever has redbull machines and trying to rub people the wrong way. Obviously, you must be an ignorant fool that thinks they have the answers to every question ever posted. People go on this forum to ask questions and get good opinions hoping not to get dragged down by negativity like yours. I promise you that any answer or comment that you yourself would post i will overlook. I dont know if you just had a bad day,week,or year but whatever it is, go take a walk somewhere in the desert or something and fing yourself.

just thinkin
04-13-2006, 11:47 PM
And something i also forgot to ask, Why would it be cool if the people with the machines could not sell cans? Are you just simply a person who loves to see other people fail?

just thinkin
04-14-2006, 12:12 AM
well if that bothers you so much why dont you just start a different topic. You must have a chip on your shoulder about redbull machines obviously. Start a topic about PEPSI. I am SURE people will jump on that one right a way.

T-Rex Sales
04-14-2006, 12:43 AM
This is energy drink forum right? Red Bull is an energy drink right? I happen to have found a way to sell it other than at a store front, its called a vending machine. Sorry if this annoys you Lepke but I was hopeing to talk to some folks who could provide some constructive critisim, but every time I read I hear your sour BS. Just chill out you silly jersey beverage kook! I am sure i will suceed with the liquid crack sales from my robotic sales men I have in every other thing I have done

-VV-
04-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by dieseljuicer:
Anyone have thoughts on Red Bull North America discontinuing their contracts with Creative Concepts of America? There's a thread open on this. Several detailed posts on there. Bottom line, if you're an existing vendor, this is probably the best thing that could have happened to you. The only change in day to day business is where you order your product and machines. they've essentially removed the middle man from the process, and locked it down so the market doesn't become oversaturated with thousands of vendors with a few machines a piece.

Emaak
04-14-2006, 08:49 AM
Lepke... please tell us ONE MORE TIME.... which business are you in??? vending?? beverages??
enough of you.... shut up!!!

Emaak
04-14-2006, 08:52 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH.... thats what i hear in my head when i read Lepke's posts!!! i'm from jersey too... you give us a bad name! GO AWAY

EntreEnergy
04-14-2006, 07:01 PM
zzZZZZzzzzZZZzzz

EntreEnergy
04-14-2006, 07:25 PM
5 or 6 threads with what? I used one post to state the argument was going no where...

If anything you are off topic lepke lol...the thread is CC RB machines.

RoyalTech
04-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Hey I work for Royal and we make the RVRB Vending machine. Just wanted to clear a few things up.

“Aren't most skate parks outdoors? Which, as stated before possibly in another post, would void the warranty, wouldn't it?” – If your vendor’s serial number is from run 200607NA00001 or after then it has been tested for outdoor use.

“I have talked to the PEPSI route driver, he doesnt even sell that much soft drink out of a machine in 1 week.” – The best in sales that I have personally seen was a glass-front coke machine that went through 90 cases a month. It was in a hospital near the lunch room. I did see one electromechanical vendor, (a 448) with 426,000 on it’s vend count. Which is pretty amazing, but I couldn’t confirm how long the vendor had been on location.

“I contacted CC and they said everything conveys as far as the warranties.” – I have seen this twice now and cannot verify it’s accuracy. Royal Vendors warranties are NON-TRANSFERABLE, meaning we will only ship warranty replacement parts to the original purchaser. So unless CC plans to broker this warranty themselves this statement is incorrect.

:)