PDA

View Full Version : XTREMESHOCK.COM

David Brook
03-07-2006, 04:48 PM
We are looking for feedback on our new website.Feel free to give me your 2 cents worth.
www.xtremeshock.com (http://www.xtremeshock.com)
Thanks
DB

gazule
03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
To be quite honest with you it looks like it was put together kind of quickly. Looks like cut and paste kind of work....just my two cents

DudeMan
03-07-2006, 05:11 PM
I'd definately get rid of the "Times New Roman" font. That's usually associated with sites that were made kind of quickly or not professionally. I'd use a unique font (something that goes with the marketing), or at least Arial.

My $0.02 !

Mr Zabe
03-07-2006, 06:17 PM
I hardly ever get past the first screen of websites that play loud and annoying sounds. Either tone down the sound or turn it off after a few seconds. Websites with gimmicks are a dime a dozen. I rather see a real cool/interesting graphic that holds my eye. No not sexual,maybe a picture of a bottle that has cool looking water droplets?

[ 03-07-2006, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ALLPRO
03-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Dave, I think I should personally help "oversee" the intial Shock Girl interviews!

JP QuikServ Drinks
03-07-2006, 07:34 PM
i think it better be pretty good because I will be distributing Xtreme Shock in the NY area!

POP
03-07-2006, 08:05 PM
I'd get rid of the guest counter.

stevenpeven
03-08-2006, 10:48 PM
I second the removal of the guest counter. It looks like something a middle schooler would put on a website. Also, what is the point of the link to target? I see now coupons on the target website for Xtreme Shock. You should also add a tab labeled "Distributors" where you list all of the states you distribute to and to which stores you specifically distribute to. One other thing, under "Order/Product" you list a number of bullets under the images of your product, one of which says "low calories." You should post nutrition info stating exactly how many calories, carbohydrates, sugars, etc per each bottle.

[ 03-08-2006, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: stevenpeven ]