PDA

View Full Version : THE IDEAL ENERGY DRINK ?

climaxenergydrink
03-11-2006, 02:12 PM
What do you all think is missing in our market !

climaxenergydrink
03-11-2006, 02:24 PM
As an educated consumer and as a entrepreneur in this market for a few years now, I haven't seen anything really that has caught my eye or tastes good since Red Bull,YJ Stinger,Full Throttle,180. Ofcourse this is my personal opinion. I would come to the realization that is why we came out with Climax Energy Drink. What are your thoughts on the subject matter !

the saint
03-11-2006, 02:58 PM
I wish your repeated question was missing. Are you going to continue to post the same question until someone answers it the way you want?
I do applaude you on not using your tag line in both of these posts.

climaxenergydrink
03-13-2006, 01:57 PM
It is very simple to answer the question i would like to hear your thoughts but if you are going to bad mouth than i would rather not ok there Norman OK

DudeMan
03-13-2006, 07:21 PM
I think in terms of energy drinks, nothing is missing. Every single aspect/concept has been played out. Even if something "new" came out, it would still look like they're trying too hard. People who drink energy drinks want something that works, tastes good, and looks cool to be seen holding. Different people want those three things in different orders. Almost every energy drink on the market right now can be very successful with the right marketing. It's not about finding the perfect concept. It's about finding a concept, sticking to it, and marketing it the best you can.

climaxenergydrink
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Thanks Dudeman i appreciate the comment ! I do agree also in many senses that you do want to be seen with something cool in your hand and as long as it taste good that is imperative !

ClimaxEnergyDrink

Seddrick
03-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Smooth taste and 0-10 cal max