PDA

View Full Version : Go Fast!! is it available in chain accounts?

start-up
03-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Tried Go Fast in Colorado during a business trip. I noticed it had a good presence among stores in ski towns , I loved the taste, and it works too. Researched on the website; impressive marketing albeit regional. It isn't anywhere to be found in the east. just curious if anyone has any market share, per cap, or sales info for this brand.

Nick Laugher
03-13-2006, 10:31 PM
I got some Go Fast! samples the other day, I love the stuff... except when the Light stuff gets really cold, it starts to freeze. Damn good taste, love that it's sweetened with Australian Honey too... unfortunately I can't offer you any info on it.

Bill Brasky
03-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Nope. No chains that I have ever seen. Maybe in their home base in CO...but that's probably it.

Used to see it in Upstate NY but have heard they lost their distributor and are running it on a two-man minivan operation.....aka....dying fast.

My view is they are not into making the neccasary investments (yes, probably both $ and time) to make a national chains happen, nor put good enough people behind it to make distribution happen.

Don't get me wrong...very good product, and a very good packaging...just too little, too late...not gonna happen.

Go Fast James
04-04-2006, 05:10 AM
I am the Maryland Dis of Go Fast.
And there is some one in DC Dis it.
The east has not been hit hard. Like the west.
redbull started some what the same way in the usa like gofast as in Dis it they did not go with coke or pepsi and look redbull is on top all over. From what I see Go Fast will be on top over time.

[ 04-04-2006, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Go Fast James ]