PDA

View Full Version : MONSTER ENERGY VENDING

Red Bull Vendor
03-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I heard today that Monster energy drinks are going to start a vending franchise just like CC did with Red Bull. Anyone else heard this???

bullman
03-15-2006, 06:49 PM
I wonder if they will overcharge for the machines the way CC has.

[ 03-15-2006, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

Red Bull Vendor
03-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Not sure, I am checking into it with my local distributor tomorrow.

JP QuikServ Drinks
03-17-2006, 12:56 AM
i am interested in this. please keep this thread going if this rumor is in fact true. my bid is $2050 for a large, Red Bull Creative Concepts type machine.

bullman
03-17-2006, 01:10 AM
I'm surprised Monster sells as much as it does. Pop the top on one of those cans and you'll smell it from across the room. Even burps and belches smell like it. Personally, it's way too sugary for me. However, it's a lot better than Full Throttle. I just don't know if I'd invest in a Monster-only machine no matter how good of a deal it may be. I think sooner or later people would get tired of the smell and stop buying it.

EntreEnergy
03-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Some people say the same about Red Bulls- i personally like monster, though Red Bull a lot more.

Monsters being twice the size, and on our side cheaper than Red Bulls, may prove to be profitable. Although with Red Bulls marketing I wouldn't expect as much sales from monster (but the machines should be cheaper because of this). Also the machine will be bigger (some locations like the small size of the Red Bull machine)

bullman
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Personally, I'd rather sell Monster in a 2:1 ratio to Red Bull because I make $0.13 more per can. I am setting up to sell both from the same machine.

Lepke
04-18-2006, 08:13 AM
I can’t find anything on the web about it. But I think it would do better then redbull vending just because of the size if nothing else.

tew77
04-27-2006, 10:37 PM
I am considering buying 3 red bull vending machines. Does anyone have any thoughts or words of wisdom?

swbern
04-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi, I have 6 Red Bull Vending Machines placed in Louisiana and they are doing well. I orignally bought 10 and would like to sell three because of an issue of time. I have flyers, contracts, and lots of advice on how to find great locations. Give me a call if you are interested or your can email me. Thank you.

Sheryle Bernhard

-VV-
04-28-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by tew77:
I am considering buying 3 red bull vending machines. Does anyone have any thoughts or words of wisdom? Yes. Have a little better look through the forums, there is planet of advice and information on the subject. If you are planning on buying the machines through Creative Concepts, you should know that they are no longer authorized or endorsed by RBNA to sell you Red Bull branded machines. Existing vendors have been doing business with RB through their local distributor since RBNA "broke up" with CC. CC is no more authorized to sell you a machine now then someone selling them on eBay. And you'll get a better deal buying them used. In fact, CC has approached many of us and asked if we would like to sell them the machines back for about half what we paid - apparently in some sort of attempt to recycle and resell the machines over and over. I would be very careful about buying a "new" machine from CC. They are no longer purchasing units from Royal, and chances are, your new machine is probably a return - and may have actually been installed somewhere at some point.

If you were asking for tips on how to go about getting setup, the best advice I can offer you is to spend time both researching vending, and doing some actual footwork to secure locations. If you don't feel you can secure good locations and contracts yourself, and plan on using a locator to do this work for you, my best advice is to consider a different business opportunity.

[ 04-28-2006, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]