PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suggestions on energy drinks

Seddrick
03-26-2006, 04:52 AM
I like to have a new energy drink very low in calories if any I can add. I used to drink YET but I must have been the only one so they are RIP now. I like RedLine a lot, but don't want to get burned out on that. Anybody have some suggestions?

Joey
03-27-2006, 09:53 PM
We have a drink avail called "Super Speed" If you like PM me your address and Ill send you a sample. You must log your feedback though. Its non carbonated, berry flavored and has a wicked kick. It also has (0 carbs) and (0 calories). Its similar to Redline on an energy aspect, but doesn't give you the chills.

ALLPRO
03-27-2006, 10:36 PM
I would like to try a sample! :D :D

Lepke
03-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Under Austrian law if it has no sugar or no carbohydrates it is not an energy drink.
I agree with the Austrians.

Joey
03-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Our drink has no carbs or sugar but it will give you 3x the kick of your average energy drink. There are much stronger ingredients to put in a drink than just sugar. Otherwise we would all be drinking Kool-aid.

Lepke
03-28-2006, 12:31 AM
The blend of carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and caffeine is what makes it an energy drink.
You may be producing a nutracutical (sp) but not an energy drink. And under Austrian law and I believe the laws of other European countries you would not be permitted to call your product and energy drink.
And I agree with Austrian law.
I’m sure you make a fine product but calling it an energy drink is just jumping on the bandwagon.

Seddrick
03-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Nutrivation I sent you a PM and thanks.