PDA

View Full Version : looking for an iced coffee that will work...

Red Bull Vendor
04-04-2006, 10:33 PM
I have a non branded machine that vends 8.3 oz cans, I am looking for an iced coffee product that is the same size and a redbull can so I can place it in my vendors, I have heard taht Starbucks double shot is this size, but not sure. Any help in appreciated

thanks

Lepke
04-04-2006, 10:36 PM
Shock

http://www.shockcoffee.com/

[ 04-04-2006, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

Red Bull Vendor
04-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Thanks Lepke,
I wonder how good of a product this is?

CStoreCatMan
04-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Doubleshot is a smaller can...6.4oz (which is shorter than the standard energy cans)

The NEW Iced Coffee from Starbucks is in a larger 11.5oz can.

I don't think either of those would work for ya. BTW - I've tried Shock Coffee and thought it was pretty decent.

The Truth
04-05-2006, 04:35 PM
I like Shock. They will work with you.

Red Bull Vendor
04-05-2006, 06:54 PM
cstorecatman,
is the can the same diameter, just shorter? if so then it will work.

Thanks

I called shock today, there are no distributors in my area, I wish I had the capitol and the time, I would distribute it

mwhite
04-05-2006, 06:55 PM
the starbucks double shot will work; it's the same diameter. You have to set the depth selection for one vend stack for that product's dimensions then move the preset stack guides to hold the starbucks can in place.

reset man
04-09-2006, 11:07 PM
You might want to try Cinnabon. Its not carbonated but more like a Frappacino. It comes in an 80z. can and has a known/quality name and a good bevnet rating
http://www.brain-twist.com/cinnabon.htm
http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/cinnabon_lattes/

bullman
04-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Red Bull Vendor, I am vending Starbucks Double Shot in my generic machines without any problems whatsoever. Use the same shim kits that you use for Red Bull and you will be in business. Are you using the BC10, CB500 or CB300 machine?

[ 04-14-2006, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

bullman
04-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Actually, being able to vend it will be the least of your problems if you're using one of the above machines. I stocked it on location late Thursday night and haven't sold any units yet. Not sure how it will do, with the size being 6.5 ounces and being priced at $2.00. I have a light stock of it and have not yet decided if I will reorder it.

Lepke
04-15-2006, 11:34 AM
It could be your location. People in bigger cities may be more inclined to buy double shot then in smaller places.
Some markets are just different. What sells in NYC may not sell in Peoria as the saying goes.
A friend owns a beverage distributorship in Atlanta and does very well with products that I could not give away for free in New Jersey. And vice versa.

EntreEnergy
04-17-2006, 02:09 AM
I'm planning on vending the double shots out of the merlinRB, like stated it is the same diameter so shouldn't be a problem. I'm looking for starbucks marketing material to plance on/around the machine, any ideas?

EntreEnergy
04-17-2006, 02:29 AM
I'm sure posts will be popping up about this soon, probably threads similiar to the RB vending- starbucks has gone the vending route. 'Cold Coffee America' is the equivilant Creative Concepts. Their pitch is similiar to CC's 'lots of cashflow with no work' etc...but they do claim to offer a comprehensive training program. The machines look really nice with a lot of selection.