PDA

View Full Version : Redeline Emergency: How to handle and avoid (my buddy has calmed considerably)

brian 3000
04-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Hello everyone. Found this through google. My buddy fernando drank a full one of these cans an looks like he is on a ****ing headfull of speed of something. Grinding his teeth, sweating,much like the las vegas imaging above (good use of metaphor by the way). Anyways.. he is still ramping up with energy and wants to know if there is any known antidote (downer, pot's not an option)

Has anyone ever taken anything (pharm, alcohol etc) to calm don after this. The last thing we wanna do is multiple it, but this seems more powerful than most drugs on the market. If the hard core muscleheads are saying take two three sips, might wanna market it a lil differently no? I mean I am gonna try it, but am glad I have that wanting as I'd have salmme a can like nothing too.

TIA for any help

He also is mentioning that his side/live area feels a slight "pressure" from the outside as if someone is touching him (not painful).

brian 3000

[ 04-25-2006, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: brian 3000 ]

Mr Zabe
04-25-2006, 09:09 PM
If this is a real post, please take your friend to the ER ASAP. Bring the can of what ever he drank and any meds or drugs he may have taken with you. If he has trouble breathing or passes out call the fire department for an EMT/Ambulance. OK Hang in there. smile.gif

[ 04-25-2006, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Doug
04-25-2006, 09:12 PM
There's really nothing that you can do other than eat heavy foods if possible (steak, whole grains) to help slow the rate of absorbtion. And if it gets bad enough, call 911

brian 3000
04-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
If this is a real post, please take your friend to the ER ASAP. Bring the can of what ever he drank and any meds or drugs he may have taken with you. If he has trouble breathing or passes out call the fire department for an EMT/Ambulance. OK Hang in there. smile.gif He is talking to his buddy who owns a GNC in midtown atlanta. (whose advice is to drink PLENTY of water and to NEVER drink one of these on an empty stomach- He still is hyper as hell. But it looks like he'l be fine. He ight go dance for 6 hours straight, but apart from low dosage aparently doing thi on an empty stomac is bad. He ate with us about an hour ago, so as that digests and he drinks water, we'll see how he goes.

e doesn't want to go to the ER over something lie this (big bills no insurance) and plus I think a lot of the reaction was due to the stress of the uknown. Both this board and the talk with GNC guy I think have calmed him down.

But thanks for all your help.

I now will be getting me some of this. I have a 9-5 and some mornings just drag ass. I figure a sip of this might just be the trick.

brian 3000
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Doug:
There's really nothing that you can do other than eat heavy foods if possible (steak, whole grains) to help slow the rate of absorbtion. And if it gets bad enough, call 911 yeah he had a ground turkey and full grain pasta for dinner, so that sounds even better.

ALLPRO
04-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Take 2,000Mg of Vitamin C. That will negate the "symptons" pretty quick.

ALLPRO
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Please read intstructions on the side of the bottle. For one, start with only 1/2 a serving. Second, do not take on an empty stomach.
Red Line is a great product when used accordingly!

Mr Zabe
04-25-2006, 09:43 PM
brian3000,
Your a good friend indeed to take care of your pal the way you doing. I'm glad that your friend is getting the help he needs. smile.gif
Zabe

greg
04-26-2006, 11:04 AM
ALLPRO made some good comments. Redline is a very potent energy drink that was engineered as a pre-workout drink. It does say on the can that it is 2 servings and that one serving should be consumed at one time, as well as do not take on an empty stomach.
If in the future this happens with REDLINE or any other energy supplement drink an acidic juice. i.e. Orange juice. The acidicidyt will help neutralize the caffeine making it less effective.

DudeMan
04-27-2006, 01:36 AM
I agree that the "fear of the unknown" has greatly fuelled your buddy's reaction. Don't get me wrong, I still don't think Redline is for everybody and it's definately too potent for me even at the recommended dosage. However I have a feeling that the overwhelming response your friend's body got from Redline triggered a panic attack. You said "this board and the talk with GNC has calmed him down". This a typical anxiety attack. You think you're gonna die until you are reassured about what's going on. Panic attacks are often triggered by stimulants too potent compared with what the user was expecting.

stinkfinger
04-27-2006, 08:16 PM
He needs a root beer enema quick

EntreEnergy
04-28-2006, 04:24 AM
definately don't drink alcohol after a redline...that feels pretty wierd lol

More Monster Please
05-31-2006, 04:56 PM
EntreEnergy i see you are from Fresno, do you know who distributes Redline in the valley? Or where i can get some? Any info greatly appreciated. thanks,

More Monster Please
05-31-2006, 04:57 PM
Anyone from the Central Valley area of CA with info on redline would be cool everyone is talking about it but no one knows where to buy.

greg
05-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by More Monster Please:
EntreEnergy i see you are from Fresno, do you know who distributes Redline in the valley? Or where i can get some? Any info greatly appreciated. thanks, Call Donagy Sales(AB DIST) Tell them you want them to carry REDLINE in the Central Valley. They are well aware of REDLINE, they told me they loved it but didn't pick it up. I guess they knew of the Monster deal that was rummored at the time.

ALLPRO
06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
In the Fresno area you can go to over 30 outlets that sell RedLine. More Monster, you are in Kingsburg which is a little off the beaten path. Your best bet is Jack's Car Wash (4 locations)
Bad Bud's Car Wash or 7-11 down by Fresno State. (They all carry a full shelf of RedLine and Black Pearl) You will see RedLine in over 200 locations in Fresno County by the end of June. (Including Kingsburg!)

greg
06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks ALLPRO!

missing xenadrine RFA
06-27-2006, 04:21 PM
As reflected in my chosen screen name I am missing Xenadrine RFA. It is the only fat burner that I have taken that has worked. I have drank Red Line before and like many others drank the whole can (will not ever take/drink something with out reading ALL of the instructions first) I am 5’2 (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it) more realistically I am 5’0 and at the time weighed prob. 135 lb. Mostly muscle weight (then). It felt awful!!! Never done coke so I have no basis for comparison. It wasn’t fun. Anywho, I was hopeful when “they” said ephedrna was coming back. But after contacting the makers (yes I contacted them) of Xenadrine and was told that they were not sure when or if they would be bringing back RFA , I am thinking about trying Red Line again. I would like to know if anyone has a site I could go to find out if there are long term adverse effects from drinking Redline. It was taken off the market a bout a year ago and then brought back which did inspire confidence in its safety. Thanks

missing xenadrine RFA
06-27-2006, 04:22 PM
As reflected in my chosen screen name I am missing Xenadrine RFA. It is the only fat burner that I have taken that has worked. I have drank Red Line before and like many others drank the whole can (will not ever take/drink something with out reading ALL of the instructions first) I am 5’2 (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it) more realistically I am 5’0 and at the time weighed prob. 135 lb. Mostly muscle weight (then). It felt awful!!! Never done coke so I have no basis for comparison. It wasn’t fun. Anywho, I was hopeful when “they” said ephedrna was coming back. But after contacting the makers (yes I contacted them) of Xenadrine and was told that they were not sure when or if they would be bringing back RFA , I am thinking about trying Red Line again. I would like to know if anyone has a site I could go to find out if there are long term adverse effects from drinking Redline. It was taken off the market a bout a year ago and then brought back which did inspire confidence in its safety. Thanks

greg
06-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Missing XenadrineRFA,
The product was not taken off the market. The problem was that the demand was greater than anticipated resulting in us being caught with not enough cans for bottling. The cans we used had never been used before so when re-ordering we needed a 60 day advance lead time. Consequently we had a hard time forcasting because demand took off so well.
The can issue is behind us now so hopefully you will have no problem finding it.

Redline also comes in Gel Caps and a concentrated version if you choose to go that route. There is nothing in the ingredients that have shown to cause any long term or short term effects(other than extreme energy) Some people, like as you did, may experience some nausea do to the effects of the caffeine. This is usually do to drinking the whole can instead of the half can serving as recommended.

missing xenadrine RFA
06-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Thank you Greg, although I primarily want a fat burner. Not an energy drink. If you have any information on a great fat burner some thing as good as or better than Xenadrine RFA, please let me know. Thanks again for letting me know Red Line is “okay” just incase. ;)

greg
06-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Redline is a fat burner. The compound "Evodiamine" or Evoburn is an ingredient that manipulates your metabolism by raising it, lowering it, raising it, lowering it, in that fashion. By keeping the metabolism in constant disarray you burn more fat than by raising it alone. The Energy from the drink is to help accelerate the effects by provinding energy for workouts and/or regular exercise.
g