PDA

View Full Version : Hulkster

Booma69
05-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Anyone see what energy drink of the week Hulk Hogan was pushing on Jay Leno?

Mr Zabe
05-04-2006, 07:49 AM
I did not see that particular Jay Leno show.

I do watch Hulk's show "Hulk Know's Best".
On that show(reality TV +/-) Hulk and his family are constantly drinking Red Bull 8.2oz?? Hulk and his wife drink Red Bull for breakfast and through out the day.

[ 05-04-2006, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

kay fabe
05-04-2006, 08:21 AM
could be socko, one of his good friends buba the love sponge has been raving about it on sirius.

Ron Swedelson
05-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I know Mouth of The South Jimmy Heart is pushing a new energy drink showing wrestlers from his TNA Wrestling show. I believe he ownes this company

David Brook
05-05-2006, 12:55 PM
The hulkster was wearing an xtreme shock t-shirt on the show.Look for more plugs with xtreme shock and the hulkster on his show.He claims the drink is "off the chain man".
All the best
db

Mr Zabe
05-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Just a thought. Maybe the Hulkster was doing Red Bull during the first season of his show? smile.gif

upinarms
05-06-2006, 06:34 PM
This is such a sad trend with the aging stars of America. They were used to such a posh life style in their prime that when they are out of the spot light and the money isn't really coming in like it used to they do something like this.

Sorry, but some people just can't grasp the concept of 'downsizing'. Would it really be that hard to cut down on lavish expenses while your getting older? Are four 10 million dollar homes nessisary? Three new $80,000 cars a year?

Seriously, if stars knew how to curb their spending habits a bit they wouldn't have to resort to doing things like this when they are older.

Sorry, but seeing someone like Hulk peddling a crappy reality TV show and some generic energy drink makes them look foolish and pathetic. Whats next? An OJ Simpson Tampon? Danny Bonaduce Incontience Pads? Elizabeth Taylor Toilet Bowl Cleaner?

DudeMan
05-06-2006, 08:12 PM
I agree. I can't see that hulkster energy drink doing too well. I was a little kid when Hulk Hogan was the big name in wrestling. I think the teens who watch wrestling today don't even care for Hulk Hogan anymore let alone knowing of him as a wrestling superstar. This makes you wonder who they are really targeting with this drink?

Mr Zabe
05-06-2006, 08:32 PM
It's hard to understand but for most rich people money is more of a power trip than a bank balance. The more money you make the more most people will spend (spend lavishly). I do not fault Hulk for taking the money.

Hulk is just a reflection of old and new wealth. What we working stiffs consider luxuries, they consider mundane. I'm envious, you bet, would I have the same mind set if I became rich? Probably. It's you and me that find glorification in what these people do. The real hero's are loving parents,loving people who struggle to live and help each other.

Peeping into the Hulk mansion makes me a voyeur but not any better as a person. We would rather escape our reality and focus in on a Hollywood fantasy. IMO

Selling products that are marketed taking advantage
of this star escapeism cuts across all ages. IMO

[ 05-06-2006, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

pepsidew
05-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Hulk and his wife drink Red Bull for breakfast and through out the day. thats healthy

Mr Zabe
05-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Hulk actually drinks it with his morning breakfast meal . I had a hard time watching that part of his show as I still suffer from " bad taste energy drink" flashbacks. LOLOLOLOL

[ 05-07-2006, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]