PDA

View Full Version : Full Throttle Redbull Monster Rockstar No Fear

MiNdGaMeZz
06-01-2006, 02:11 AM
Sometimes I need more enegery for athletic activities, as Im sure many people do. Ive Tried red bull and full throttle, both seem to be ok.
But I am wondering what you think is the best drink for energy. I am not too worried about the taste as long as its not *Battery Acid* flavored.
Full Throttle/Redbull/Monster/Rockstar/No Fear/ are some of the ones that I can get locally, although there are many more.
What energy drink seems to give you the most energy?

**Tab Is Nasty Sh!t** :eek:

Vault_Dewer
06-01-2006, 10:42 AM
I would have to say that No Fear gives me the most energy. It has many more energy ingredients in it and has 250 percent daily value vitamin B. All the others you mentioned have 100 percent daily value. Vitamin B makes you turn sugar into energy. If you have a GNC store near you I reccomend you try Redline. I haven't tried it myself because of the horrible effects it can cause if you don't excersise it all off.

greg
06-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Vault Dewer is right and wrong about REDLINE. REDLINE is a superior energy drink to anything out there today. It has no sugar and it helps to burn fat while provding the energy you need to compete. The "horrible side effects if you don't exercise it off" makes no sense to me. The problem is that people tend to drink REDLINE with the expectattion that it is the same as RB or FT, which it is not. It is much stronger and actually has 2 servings in an 8oz can.

Furthermore, FT, RB, Rockstar, etc has so much sugar in it that the Vitamin B is only successful at doing its job under high intensity training or strenuous activity. The caffeine in these drinks actually make the storage of sugar as fats expedited as documented from a Study out of Australia.

MiNdGaMeZz
06-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Oh Alrighty thx man. I cant seem to find any redline in my area. Is there a plaace online I can order it?

DudeMan
06-03-2006, 12:33 AM
The main active ingredient in all the drinks you mentioned is Caffeine. Rockstar has the msot Caffeine of the ones you mentioned, when combining its synthetic Caffeine and amount of Caffeine from Guarana. If you want a much better tasting drink with a bit less Caffeine, go with Monster. RS tastes like overcarbonated piss.

fusion
06-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Having never drank urine, I can't verify that last post.

If the sugar is the problem, greg, what about the sugarfree drinks?

DrPepperYummy
06-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Well I know this isn't in the same drink category.... but... Glaceau Vitaminwater Energy... its a tropical citrus flavor with caffeine in it... handful of vitamins and electrolytes and natural sugar instead of HFCS...

a little boost of energy, some rehydrating water, and hey some vitamins... it's the only one of the flavors with caffeine so it might be worth a shot?

baconforme2au
06-03-2006, 12:09 PM
I would say that no fear gives you the most energy. I have had tons of of e-drinks. no fear had my legs shakin after 10 minutes

Vault_Dewer
06-03-2006, 01:18 PM
You can buy redline here (http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy/vpx/redline/rtd)

MiNdGaMeZz
06-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by DudeMan:
The main active ingredient in all the drinks you mentioned is Caffeine. Rockstar has the msot Caffeine of the ones you mentioned, when combining its synthetic Caffeine and amount of Caffeine from Guarana. If you want a much better tasting drink with a bit less Caffeine, go with Monster. RS tastes like overcarbonated piss. Alright thanks, Im gonna have to order some redline. I agree with dudeman, RS does Taste like somthing overcarbonated. One taste of that and it was in the trash