PDA

View Full Version : Liquid ice all over the hamptons?

big-edrinker
06-19-2006, 03:03 PM
I live by the hamptons, and just went to a big party on saturday at CPI (a pretty big club). I have never saw or heard about this drink before. I spoke to a Liquid Ice rep and he was a real *******. Their Promotional models were not the best looking, and The Reps that were present, looked like they could care less. The only good thing about Liquid Ice is their Graphics and their products taste / ingredients.

Kudos for the Drink, and Graphics
Sucks they can't find better help.

I heard from the club owner that Liquid Ice is going through the Hamptons buying into places. Is this true? How do you make profit on doing this?

[ 06-19-2006, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: big-edrinker ]

SumPoosieCat
06-24-2006, 02:31 PM
I was just at a club in NYC and had a Liquid Ice with Grey Goose... very nice.

DudeMan
06-30-2006, 05:02 AM
Buying into places is a risky practice and takes a lot of budget. Big companies like Red Bull do it all the time. Worse comes to worse if they don't make profit they get visibility. Companies who market agressively to clubs hope that the visibility on premise will drive sales in C-stores. It's a debatable approach. Seems to be working for Red Bull. But look at the #2, Monster. Very little if any on premise visibility and sales are still booming.

Seaside
08-21-2006, 11:47 AM
I was surprised to find some Liquid Ice in an "off the beaten path" c-store here in Florida. The store owner gave me a 2 for 1 deal on a couple of cans. They tasted pretty good and they packed a nice punch that lasted a good while. I was impressed with the product.

greg
08-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Brainy:
Well I guess its true. Liquid Ice is doing very well in NY and my buddy from Manhattan Beer confirmed it. Good job Liquid, if you can make it in NY, its a big statement. All the other E-drinks didnt do so well in NY even Rockstar.
Im totally on the Liquid Ice bandwagon now. Do me a favor Liquid Ice, can you im me the password for your website. Why do you keep your distribution so secretive? Usually the "distribution" area on a website is a portal for their distributors to get information, pricing, make orders, etc. They won't give you the password unless you are a distributor. Most of the Beer Distributors do the same thing.