PDA

View Full Version : XS energy drink info

Jeff Smith
06-26-2006, 03:43 AM
Yes, there's quite alot of things said of energy drinks of today. But as with many different products, there's always one that stands out as the best because of what it is.
In the energy drink field, that goes double for XS Energy drink.

Besides the fact there are few if any energy drinks that offer 0 sugar on EVERY flavor, there are NONE that offer a b-12 rate of 4900%.
Ours not only taste great, but have all natural ingredients that make this entire brand an incredible healthy product.
It's been found to also help some kids with "add". But people that're diabetics, this product is a Godsend.

Let's talk some.......
Jeff smile.gif

[ 06-26-2006, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

DudeMan
06-26-2006, 05:51 AM
XS is the most unwelcomed brand on this board. Besides, 4900% of the Vit B-12 RDI can't be "incredibly healthy".

Ron Swedelson
06-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Vitamin B is toxic to the body as it is not water soluble in your system. I wonder how many cans till your body would go into shock?

-VV-
06-26-2006, 03:21 PM
You gotta hand it to them. They are a tenacious bunch. I'm wondering if they actually stop to read any of the previous threads/posts before posting, or whether they just blindly hammer on through.

[ 06-26-2006, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

Mr Zabe
06-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Well said V.V. smile.gif

Jeff Smith
06-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Excellent examples of people that refuse to see the value of an excellent product & it's health benefits.
Even if this drink wasn't called XS, with direct connections with Quixtar, which gives it a double whammy, you'd still find something ridiculous to say that it totally absurd.
If the sun shined bright tomorrow, you'd whine it's so bright. It it rained because it was needed in that area due to dryness, you'd whine because you'd get wet walking outside.
Your glass you drink from is never half full, it's always half empty.
Years from now, you'll whine because you have no more money or any type of retirement fund to fall back on, when you've done nothing today that could provide that.
Or you'll see someone either in person or on tv thats "rich", with nice homes & cars and say all they are is greedy. Having no real idea of whats in their hearts & how they acquired their wealth.

Do a google search on Rod Gardner, thats published a book called "The Pursuit of HappYness", with a movie out in December with Will Smith.
Then look in the mirror.
Jeff

XS is the most unwelcomed brand on this board. Besides, 4900% of the Vit B-12 RDI can't be "incredibly healthy".

Vitamin B is toxic to the body as it is not water soluble in your system. I wonder how many cans till your body would go into shock?

Jeff Smith
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh, one last posting. I do find it incredibly strange if not totally contradictory that nearly everyone that post messages about XS Energy drink says something very negative about it.

YET.......the reviews posted by Bev Board say nothing but great things about 6 out of 7 flavors. And the one flavor they don't think all that great of (disappointing), just happens to be the same one I'm not too fond of. It's the Tea Berry Typhoon. I do like green tea, but this flavor is even too strong for me to drink.
It appears that there are few objective reviews & messages posted on here......!!!
Jeff

BevNET
06-26-2006, 08:41 PM
User "Jeff Smith" has been banned....

LuxIsGod
06-28-2006, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
Vitamin B is toxic to the body as it is not water soluble in your system. I wonder how many cans till your body would go into shock? Obviously you have no clue about what your talking about. Anybody can talk to a doctor or nutritionist and find out that Vitamin B IS water soluble.

In other postings on this site, you have said you work(ed?) in the soft drink, energy drink business. Are you angry with XS because it is extremely successful and does not adhere to the normal path of retailing? Is it because XS is taking away your customers?

Ron Swedelson
06-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Vitamin A, B, and D are toxic to your bodies in large amounts. That does not mean that a centrum vitamin will send your body into toxic shock, but your body will not be able to process a large amount and it does become toxic. Simple question and simple statement. As far as being angry with XS, I don't think you have really read my posts. I think its funny how XS thinks they are the #2 selling energy drink in the US. I think its funny how all these people in this pyramid scheme seem to think we are the crazy ones. And I think its funny that someone thinks XS is taking customers away from me. The local Red Bull distributor here just sold over 120,000 cases in the past 2 months. Somthing tells me, they sold more cases in the 2 counties they cover than XS has sold in the US over the whole year.

CStoreCatMan
06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Agreed. XS may be big on Quixtar's list of products...but in the reality of the retail world, the brand is non existent. I have yet to see XS in a local grocery store, c-store, etc.

If XS is so great and popular, why is BevNet the ONLY place I've ever seen or heard of it? Good job to BevNet moderators for putting a lid on this guy's sales pitch!

Bluewonder
07-10-2006, 06:04 PM
this is funny. ok to answer cstore's question the reason you only here about it on bevnet is because firstly quixtar has that exclusive contract going on thats making XS into billionaires so they have no need to put them in stores.

and the other reason is because most forums ban us. I have been banned from about 5-6 energy drink forums already. Not because I have done anything wrong simply because they just don't like us.

I promote XS energy drinks NOT because of their great taste and value but because I make a crap load of money off of the market.

4900% vitamin B while it may not be the best thing it is the norm. Look at any main stream product that offers a vitamin B as a supplement for your health and its usually 4900% with a blend of other b-vitamins at lower %'s

All this being said I am saddened that I have finally found a bored that will allow me to promote a great product but it has been tarnished but those before me who failed to use realistic views as a selling point and failed to establish themselves as a crediable figure before blindly offering the products.

I would like to inform everyone that we are all taught the correct way to approach people about our products but my fellow IBOs seem to have strayed from our system. I assure you we are not all just blind posters hopeing for a sale

The fact is that its impossible to find a 0 sugar energy drink anywhere else and that if you do drink XS drinks you will see an improvement in your daily energy. But I am going to stop their because Not a single one of you care =D.

Have a nice day.

NRGSLLR
07-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Blue Wonder, You are mistaken, There are SEVERAL 0 Sugar Energy Drinks. Once again Incorrect information being propagted by an mis-informed IBO. Enough Said!

Ron Swedelson
07-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Billionairs huh? Funny, I just dont see that as being even the least bit possible. I like that thinking too. (One XS owner to the other) "Hey, how can we make a crap load of money?"
"We can sell our energy drink to everyone because we can be the #2 drink out there"
"No, you are thinking too big, that is too much money for us. Let's limit our selves to an exclusive, online site, were that will be the only place to be seen and be able to buy our product. This will ensure that only 1 in 40,000 people will ever know our brand, and only 1 in 95,000 will ever buy a drink from us. We can claim the #2 spot still because there will be no way to prove us otherwise of our false claim. And best of all, we will make billions...but not 10's of billions, because we don't want to be greedy."
I don't even think Ditrik Matchuits of Red Bull is a billionair. I am sure he is close to 100,000 million or more, but I dont think he is a billionair. But glad to know the guys at XS are. I guess all that extra Vitamin B effect the thinking process.

greg
07-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Bluewonder:
The fact is that its impossible to find a 0 sugar energy drink anywhere else and that if you do drink XS drinks you will see an improvement in your daily energy. But I am going to stop their because Not a single one of you care =D.

Have a nice day. I sell/market an Energy Drink. REDLINE has ZERO calories. Zero Sugars!!!!

WOW, That was too easy.

greg
07-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I don't even think Ditrik Matchuits of Red Bull is a billionair. I am sure he is close to 100,000 million or more, but I dont think he is a billionair. But glad to know the guys at XS are. I guess all that extra Vitamin B effect the thinking process. UH Ron......100,000 million is 100 billion!
A billion is 1000 million

the saint
07-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Same story different poster. Although there is one shred of truth in his post "because Not a single one of you care".

Also there boywonder when you want to put a smily at the end of your post you need to hit the colon : and then a CAP D not the equals =D. See like this :D :D :D =D =D

Ron Swedelson
07-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Well Greg, you make me look stupider than I intended, I obviously meant 100 million, so lets focus on making fun of other people here and not me...

greg
07-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Well Greg, you make me look stupider than I intended, I obviously meant 100 million, so lets focus on making fun of other people here and not me... Sorry Ron, My Bad.
I never thought you were stupid! Just a bad typer! LOL.

Can I still make fun of you though!?!?!?!

Ron Swedelson
07-12-2006, 01:40 PM
oh, well thats true...well typing is pretty good, or at least fast...its the spelling and proof reading that needs much work

pepsidew
07-13-2006, 07:01 PM
too much of anything is a bad thing

thats all i will say about that

-VV-
07-13-2006, 08:42 PM
<places pinky finger at corner of mouth and assumes Dr. Evil voice>

"One hundred BILLION dollars!"

:D

Sorry, just couldn't resist...