PDA

View Full Version : 24oz Energy Drinks

NRGSLLR
07-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Good Afternoon, I am hearing a lot of mixed reviews on 24oz Energy Drinks, lately, you people are the experts (at least the eyes and ears of the industry) on the subject, I would appreciate your feedback on
1. Unit volume vs. 16oz of same brand
2. Dollar Volume vs. 16oz of same brand

I would appreciate info on Monster and Rockstar since they are the ones moving East with 24oz.

Thanks

greg
07-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I dopn't have any info on what you are looking for per se, but I do have an opinion about 24oz E-Drinks.

I think 24oz is a terrible idea. Way too much sugar, not enough real Energy ingredients, they are just a profit killer for the retailer, and they take up too much room on the shelf.

Most retailers reserve the top shelf for 24 oz cans because they have no head room to stop them from putting them up there. In my view most people can not reach up there(I'm 6'1 and I have to lay in the cooler door to get one out) and most people overlook them.

SumPoosieCat
07-11-2006, 02:48 PM
a 24 ounce can is not a good idea.

CStoreCatMan
07-11-2006, 03:22 PM
There are a few ways to look at this.

1. I agree with Greg that a 24oz can of energy has way too much "stuff" in it...sugar, caffeine, etc.

2. The flip side of the coin is that 24oz cans are yet another way to keep the energy category growing. I know at 7-Eleven, as soon as Monster 24oz cans were available, they started selling 6-7 cans per day - right away. Its probably higher than that now.

Honestly, I don't know what the difference in profit margin is on a typical 16oz versus a 24oz...that would tell more of the story IMO.

CStoreCatMan
07-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by TallThinBlonde:
a 24 ounce can is not a good idea. Yeah, for SP maybe...nobody wants that much of your grandma's cat! :D

[ 07-11-2006, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: CStoreCatMan ]

greg
07-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TallThinBlonde:
a 24 ounce can is not a good idea. Yeah, for SP maybe...nobody wants that much of your grandma's cat! :D </font>[/QUOTE]LOL!!!! :D

greg
07-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
There are a few ways to look at this.

2. The flip side of the coin is that 24oz cans are yet another way to keep the energy category growing. I know at 7-Eleven, as soon as Monster 24oz cans were available, they started selling 6-7 cans per day - right away. Its probably higher than that now.

I think that just increasing your packaging is not going to necessarily grow the category.
If someone takes a 24 oz drink then chances are he will not be back in later to buy another can. He will probably either a) save what he has left because 24 oz is too much of anything[except beer of course] or b)never buy another one because he felt he wasted his money because he got sick of drinkin over 100g of sugar.

NRGSLLR
07-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Penny profits seem to be higher on a much smaller unit volume. But it seems like the majors, excluding Red Bull are moving into the package. If you consider that the typical fountain beverage is now a 32oz or larger, and Coke and Pepsi and every Water company sell one liter packages, then perhaps the consumer will pick up the larger pacakge. If you apply the sugar discussion to Regular Coke or Pepsi, I think you are consuming around 34g of sugar and 40mg of caffiene per 8oz, so... a 32oz fountain soda has nearly the same sugar and and roughly 1/2 the caffeine.

C-store Cat Man if you are a category manager do you see a benefit to higher gross margin, less shelf space and additional packages?

Mr Zabe
07-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Just my very uneducated comment.
Perhaps the 24oz can will create a market for small group "Candles and Romance" consumption. Energy drink freaks sharing a tall glass of their favorite drink for social gatherings or the like.
Just a thought. smile.gif

CStoreCatMan
07-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by NRGSLLR:
C-store Cat Man if you are a category manager do you see a benefit to higher gross margin, less shelf space and additional packages? Well higher margins are always a plus. For the manufacturer and retailer alike. Shelf space is ALWAYS an issue no matter what category you're talking about. The process of adding new items or deleting the dogs is fundamental...its just business as usual for me!

Additionally, many consumers are "switching" their beverages of choice. The energy craze has impacted the soda, juice, tea, alternative bevs in a big way and has reduced the space of such categories to allow for more energy brands and packages. Keep in mind...the additional energy SKU's that are coming in have much greater profit potential (and movement potential) than the items they are replacing from categories mentioned above.

ehinkes
07-13-2006, 09:05 PM
From a consumer perspective it is really hard to drink a 24 oz energy drink. It's like a meal in terms of calories and I like to affectionately refer to them as bladder busters. Sure when you need a lot of energy it's a great go to, but I think the 16 oz's more than do the job.
-----------------
E
http://taurinerules.blogspot.com

DudeMan
07-15-2006, 03:20 AM
Niche for now. Mainly for caffeine-tolerant energy drink addicts. But if they're selling, I say why not.

SumPoosieCat
07-15-2006, 07:48 AM
Its a bad idea for many reasons. Just because it will sell... doesn't make it right.

Ron Swedelson
07-15-2006, 01:21 PM
For a single consumption, yeah, thats a lot. But I know I have downed 2-3 red bulls at a time, so its not going to kill anyone. Stores profit wise, they should sell 3 8oz cans instead of 1 24 oz, they would make much more money that way. The problem with a 24 oz can for single consumption, is that your hands are warm, almost hot. By the time you finish your drink (unless you down in), your hand will have turned that cold beverage into a warm broth...which is not tastey.
Zabe may be on to something though...maybe not a romantic dinner with an energy drink, unless you are into that sort of thing. But, when I've gone to, or had parties, its expensive to buy energy drink mixers. Instead of spending $8 for a 4 pack for my self...I could spend $3.50 and get equivilent to 3 cans, of if I need it, $7 for 2 24 oz cans. There is some savings there, and maybe were the 24 oz can will see most of its busines.

NRGSLLR
07-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Ron, your argument makes sense for on premise use as well. Regarding single consumption, if energy drinks are moving to a fountain application, as they are in many areas now, you will see many people drinking 32oz at a time (or more) if you watch traffic at a c store in the am, you see many people buying 2-3 Red Bull at a time at a cost of &gt;$6, it would make sense to buy a 24oz Monster or Rockstar at $2.99 instead.

greg
07-17-2006, 01:14 PM
The companies that make 24oz cans will be providing an energy drink that will have to be weakend a bit at the least and a lot at the most. The liability aspect of making a "truly energy" drink in a 24oz can will be huge(no pun intended) Even more if you give customers the added benefit/value if you make it in a fountain. 32oz cups of an energy drink that has 200mg of caffeine per 8oz serving will be 800mgs of caffeine. So far the we have only counted the Caffeine. Furthermore, the sugar content will be approx 128gs.This will eventually it make it harder for the drink to be effective over continued use due to its fat storage capabilities.

SumPoosieCat
07-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Just a bad idea.

David J.
09-10-2006, 11:18 PM
I finally saw 24oz Monster in my area... I stopped at a C-store I never go to, and bought one right before I went to work, and I was fine. smile.gif

DudeMan
09-12-2006, 05:01 AM
Is 24oz Monster in regular pull-tab cans or cap cans, or both?

Greg, I'm curious to know if you're right. I always thought a 24oz Monster had 3000mg Taurine, 255mg Caffeine, etc.

greg
09-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by DudeMan:
Is 24oz Monster in regular pull-tab cans or cap cans, or both?

Greg, I'm curious to know if you're right. I always thought a 24oz Monster had 3000mg Taurine, 255mg Caffeine, etc. My numbers are based on my idea of making a drink that would be effective as an energy producer on the cellular level in conjunction with ATP in the phosphogen cycle. Not just a sugar rush from 28-32g of sugar per serving.
I personally do not think that 3g of Taurine will give you the boost needed to sustain energy over long periods of time. There must be a stronger stimuli present and in greater amounts to produce a truly effective energy drink that will provide sustained energy over a period of 2-3 hours.

Oh Yeah, the 24oz Monsters I've seen have a re-sealable screw top.

[ 09-12-2006, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: greg ]

Ron Swedelson
09-12-2006, 11:14 AM
I've read that the avg. person needs about 1,500 -1,700 mgs. of Taurine to feel any effect, so I would think 3000 mgs. would be just fine. The sugar rush, I agree with that, at least from that huge of a package. If you are getting 30mgs. of sugar per serving, and there are 3 servings in there, then yeah, thats a little much. But in the same, if you are looking for a recharge beause you are very active at the moment, you will need that sugar.

greg
09-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
I've read that the avg. person needs about 1,500 -1,700 mgs. of Taurine to feel any effect, so I would think 3000 mgs. would be just fine. The sugar rush, I agree with that, at least from that huge of a package. If you are getting 30mgs. of sugar per serving, and there are 3 servings in there, then yeah, thats a little much. But in the same, if you are looking for a recharge beause you are very active at the moment, you will need that sugar. Yea , the average person may need just 1500-1700mgs to feel an effect, but keep in mind, people who supplement with taurine take 2g 3X per day. That is 6g or 6000mgs. Keep in mind that energy drinkers drink ED's everyday. They build up a tolerance.
The taurine/caffeine component in ED's has been proven to aid in the storage of fat that is derived from the sugar in the drink. The metabolism can not sufficiently aid in the proper dispersion of the sugar throuh the insulin spike so what remains is stored as fat to be used as energy at a later date. The cycle is ferocious.
Furthermore, Sugar is a terrible way to aid in energy. The insulin spike created by refined sugars is often responsible for a quick burst of energy then followed by a drop in energy and usually hunger.
Kind of how you feel after eating a BIG Mac combo meal. 10 minutes after you eat it you're ready for a nap.

[ 09-12-2006, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

Ron Swedelson
09-13-2006, 10:47 AM
You are right about the building up a tollerence. The sugar, I see what you are saying, and if we are talking about the avg. person in the office that wants an energy drink or a student, yeah, they do not need all that extra sugar, it will do them no good. If you are riding a bike all day, playing sports, or something intense, the sugar plays an important roll in getting that instant energy and keeps you moving. Same reason Gatoraid has a decent amount of sugar in it. But, unless you are going to use that sugar instantly, there is no need for it.

NRGSLLR@
09-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Unfortunately, the majority of ED drinkers are not as active as we producers would like to think. The average consumer I see picking up most brands are labors and cigarette smokers just trying to get through the day. Not quite the demo most ED companies are trying to reach. Monster 24oz and RockStar 24oz are in Pull Tabs in the Midwest. The battery can is too expensive.

greg
09-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Ron and NRGSLLR,
You guys are both right and it brings up a funny irony about ED's and the way they are marketed.
The commercials for the most part, other than RB, are marketed to "extreme" users. The guys going balls to the wall either heliskiing, piperiding, stunt jumping, etc. They never show the guy who , like NRG says, is walking into the C-store right after he stamps out his cigarette, and grabs an energy drink so he doesn't fall asleep in his cubicle after his lunch break because he just woofed down a supersize qtr lber w/cheese.

Ron Swedelson
09-14-2006, 10:37 AM
that is correct, and funny. At least Pepsi for their Starbucks Frapachino drinks, show commercials of everyday, normal people getting up and heading to work and staying in a cubical all day. As opposed to the ED commericials with, as you said, extreme users. I never really thought about that with the commercials. Even though I am the person who drinks my energy drink at 10 am, every day, right in my cubical.

thedroid420
10-21-2006, 09:32 PM
As a consumer I like the 16-24oz cans. The 16's can easily be finished before they get warm, and the 24's with the spin off top can be put in the fridge for later. I do like Red Bulls, and I do drink them often, but I do feel like I'm getting ripped off by paying the same price for half the drink. The only reasons I buy them is that I like the taste (not to sweet) and sometimes the bigger can is too much.

SpaceGuy
10-23-2006, 12:36 PM
OK- it seems like there are some very well informed folks on this thread, especially in terms of how & what ED's do the body's metabolism... I'm interested to hear some factoids concerning Sugar-Free energy drinks (especially mega doses - 24oz): obviously no insullin spike and crash. Is it OK to consume a 24oz NoCarb Monster or Sugar Free Rockstar? :confused:

greg
10-23-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by SpaceGuy:
OK- it seems like there are some very well informed folks on this thread, especially in terms of how & what ED's do the body's metabolism... I'm interested to hear some factoids concerning Sugar-Free energy drinks (especially mega doses - 24oz): obviously no insullin spike and crash. Is it OK to consume a 24oz NoCarb Monster or Sugar Free Rockstar? :confused: Well, for one thing it would be a much more healthier choice than a regular (sugar) ED drink.
The caffeine and the taurine will have an impact on the central nervous system. But again, it will depend on receptor site saturation. An avid drinker will have less of an impact due to no insulin spike forcing nutritents into the muscle cell. It is estimated that HIgh Glycemic carbohydrates, i..e sugar, can increase insulin secretion by the pancreas by 300%. This means that there is essentially 300% more transport mechanisms in the blood stream for nutrient delivery. If the drink has a high enough concentration of stimuli ingredients this shouldn't be a factor and the insulin spike not needed, but most of the "me too" ED's , In my opinion, do not have a sufficient amount of stimulants for proper sustained energy, whether it be directly in the CNS or in the Muscle cell(ATP).

Omega3322
10-23-2006, 01:56 PM
the 24 oz is great right before going to the gym. We also really enjoyed them when it came time to do "bomb" type alcohol shots this last weekend. thumbs up to the 24 oz.

SpaceGuy
10-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Which ingredients in ED's give the best result? What are effective "stimui ingredients?" Is there a combination of chemicals that that act better? i.e. Greg stated that sugar may actually be helpful in the transmission of nutrients to the muscles via insulin. This is very interesting!

greg
10-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Which ingredients in ED's give the best result? What are effective "stimui ingredients?" Is there a combination of chemicals that that act better? i.e. Greg stated that sugar may actually be helpful in the transmission of nutrients to the muscles via insulin. This is very interesting! The insulin spike actually works in a benficial way right after an intense workout due to glycogen depletion. This in when your muscles are looking for anything (especially protein and amino acids) to start the repauir phase of exercising.
Just hanging out and getting an insulin spike works for a short time but is not as beneficial as after intense exercise.

greg
10-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Omega3322:
the 24 oz is great right before going to the gym. We also really enjoyed them when it came time to do "bomb" type alcohol shots this last weekend. thumbs up to the 24 oz. This kind of works with SPACE GUYS post but I have to ask you why you would drink a 24oz sugar drink right before exercise? The peurpose of exercise is to build muscle and burn bodyfat. You are actually taking in more fat storage capabilites right before exercise which means you must create a higher thermogenic environment to neutralize the intake.
If you need to take in carbs before exercise try a low glycemic meal 60-90 minutes preworkout to get the most benefit.This will help prepare your muscles for the stress they are about to undergo as well as supply them with plenty of glucogen for proper muscle response during workouts.

Poor timing of insulin spikes creates an environemt for fat storage and catabolism.

SpaceGuy
10-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Which ingredients in ED's give the best result? What are effective "stimui ingredients?" Is there a combination of chemicals that that act better? i.e. Greg stated that sugar may actually be helpful in the transmission of nutrients to the muscles via insulin. This is very interesting!

greg
10-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Which ingredients in ED's give the best result? What are effective "stimui ingredients?" Is there a combination of chemicals that that act better? i.e. Greg stated that sugar may actually be helpful in the transmission of nutrients to the muscles via insulin. This is very interesting! I forgot to answer your question:
Taurine is found in most ED's which is good, however, the amounts in most ED's is not necessarily going to give you great benefits even considering that taurine is not dependent on insulin as a transport mechanism.
Caffeine Anyhydrous, Yohimbe HCL,Adenosine, Cyclical AMP, Yerba mate,Beta Alanine (Ester),Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester,L-Tyrosine,Glucoronolactone, Adenosine Tri Phosphate, D-Ribose, etc are compounds that make up a good energy drink........But you will not find these in conventional RB type ED's . To get these true energy supplements you have to get a drink that is made by a sports nutrition company. There are many out there that do just this.
IMO, the so called "gold-standard" of the ED category are nothing more than suped up sodas with marketing that is more aggressive to fit it's demographics.

NRGSLLR@
10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
If you are looking for a great pre work out boost, good old Java works pretty well. If you are looking for muscle fuel, look more for the amino acid,vitamin blends Greg describes above. A Good B Complex would probably be a short term boost as well. Am I right Greg? Or should I call you Dr. G? :_) You are getting pretty techincal.

Mr Zabe
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
My two cents,moons ago I trained a year or so to loose weight and power walk in several power walk 5k races. I found drinking a cup of coffee or a diet Pepsi before my work outs/walks, that I had more productive work outs. (In a years time I lost 80pds and was able to walk 5ks approx. less than 28 minutes.)

[ 10-23-2006, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

greg
10-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by NRGSLLR@:
If you are looking for a great pre work out boost, good old Java works pretty well. If you are looking for muscle fuel, look more for the amino acid,vitamin blends Greg describes above. A Good B Complex would probably be a short term boost as well. Am I right Greg? Or should I call you Dr. G? :_) You are getting pretty techincal. I have a bottle of Sublingual B12 Complex(2500mgs) on my desk right now! Excellent choice for getting through the day. Moreover, a good diet and regular exercise is the best you can do for around the clock energy. Neither of which I hold too that well as of late.
Too many good fottball games on this time of year plus I have a neighbor that has very good taste in micro brews as well as grilling skills!

greg
10-23-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
My two cents,moons ago I trained a year or so to loose weight and power walk in several power walk 5k races. I found drinking a cup of coffee or a diet Pepsi before my work outs/walks, that I had more productive work outs. (In a years time I lost 80pds and was able to walk 5ks approx. less than 28 minutes.) Caffeine affecting your CNS.Great thermogenic.

Omega3322
10-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I take my Vitamins and I also eat really well. I enjoy the taste of the energy drinks as much as the desired effect. I am not saying I pound an entire can 10 minutes before I start. I usually rock a 16-24 oz can about an hour before I get into the workout. So what ya'll think about rocking something like Redline before working out? I was doing that for a bit and it was intense. I am hoping I can get hooked up with some of this Hollowpoint I am hearing so much about.

ALLPRO
10-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Don't give up on Red Line for pre-workout. Just start with 1/2 a bottle before you train. Although Hollow Point is a great alterantive.
Don't waste your time or money on those 24oz ED's most of them are garbage. Besides, who wants to chug 24ounces of anything.(Besides Beer, ahhh yes sweet, sweet beer....)

greg
10-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by ALLPRO:
Don't give up on Red Line for pre-workout. Just start with 1/2 a bottle before you train. Although Hollow Point is a great alterantive.
Don't waste your time or money on those 24oz ED's most of them are garbage. Besides, who wants to chug 24ounces of anything.(Besides Beer, ahhh yes sweet, sweet beer....) Speaking of BEER, I just got my AMEX Bill from Vegas.....I need a huge order!!! LOL :D

ALLPRO
10-24-2006, 11:41 AM
The IceHouses were free at the show man! What are you doing paying for beer. Be a lowlife, grab a bag and go by the Miller Booth, then off to Budwieser, and then a quick trip down to Coors.
The only good thing about that show was the free beer....oh yeah and REDLINE!

greg
10-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by ALLPRO:
The IceHouses were free at the show man! What are you doing paying for beer. Be a lowlife, grab a bag and go by the Miller Booth, then off to Budwieser, and then a quick trip down to Coors.
The only good thing about that show was the free beer....oh yeah and REDLINE! It was The Olympia bill for you and Joey(hollowpoint)The freaking Irish pub that you acted like a true Irishman in.!!!!! tongue.gif

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 01:14 PM
OVERWHEMINGLY I AM HEARING FROM GUYS AT MY GYM :

THE DRINK OF CHOICE BEFORE YOU TRAIN 45MIN-1HOUR IS REDLINE !! GETS YOU PUMPED AND GETS YOU YOUR REPS ! CARDIO INCLUDED !!

ON THE 24OZ ED'S I PERSONALLY HAVE A 24OZ AMP (BIG RIG) $2.79 EACH I BELIEVE THE MGR TOLD ME $19 CASE - 12 PCS ** IN FRONT OF ME NY PRICING WE ARE TALKING !! the drink is ok it taste a little like hansens energy ! IT ACTUALLY HAS **HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP** THEY STILL USE THIS CRAP HUH !!

I GUESS THERE IS A TREMENDOUS DEMAND FOR ED'S IN THE C-STORES THAT IS WHY WE HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION - MONSTER, AMP, JUST THINK OF COST A CUSTOMER AVERAGES 2-3 RED BULLS A DAY AT $2.50 THATS ALMOST $8 WITH TAX. THERES YOUR 24OZ FOR UNDER $300 THEY GET BY ANOTHER DAY ! THEREFORE ASK YOURSELF IS BIGGER BETTER ? BUT i do agree with all of you a rediculous amount of carbs and sugar ! 58g per serving x 3 = carbs&sugar alone 174grams, 720ml of product is says on the can 710 but discloses 240ml @ 3 servings !! I STRESS IS BIGGER BETTER ? NOT INCLUDING THE CARBS & SUGAR ? HEY WHY DON'T YOU SEE A SUGAR FREE 16 0Z HAHAHA !!

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE

**MILESTONE 100 POSTS THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCE !! I WANT TO BE LIKE GREG WHEN I GROW UP !! HAHAHA !!

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 01:16 PM
SORRY I MEANT $3 NOT $300 TO REPEAT THE LINE "THEY GET BY ANOTHER DAY" !!

C E F B

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 01:18 PM
SORRY I MEANT $3 NOT $300 TO REPEAT THE LINE "THEY GET BY ANOTHER DAY" !!

C E F B

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 02:15 PM
OVERWHEMINGLY I AM HEARING FROM GUYS AT MY GYM :

THE DRINK OF CHOICE BEFORE YOU TRAIN 45MIN-1HOUR IS REDLINE !! GETS YOU PUMPED AND GETS YOU YOUR REPS ! CARDIO INCLUDED !!

ON THE 24OZ ED'S I PERSONALLY HAVE A 24OZ AMP (BIG RIG) $2.79 EACH I BELIEVE THE MGR TOLD ME $19 CASE - 12 PCS ** IN FRONT OF ME NY PRICING WE ARE TALKING !! the drink is ok it taste a little like hansens energy ! IT ACTUALLY HAS **HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP** THEY STILL USE THIS CRAP HUH !!

I GUESS THERE IS A TREMENDOUS DEMAND FOR ED'S IN THE C-STORES THAT IS WHY WE HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION - MONSTER, AMP, JUST THINK OF COST A CUSTOMER AVERAGES 2-3 RED BULLS A DAY AT $2.50 THATS ALMOST $8 WITH TAX. THERES YOUR 24OZ FOR UNDER $300 THEY GET BY ANOTHER DAY ! THEREFORE ASK YOURSELF IS BIGGER BETTER ? BUT i do agree with all of you a rediculous amount of carbs and sugar ! 58g per serving x 3 = carbs&sugar alone 174grams, 720ml of product is says on the can 710 but discloses 240ml @ 3 servings !! I STRESS IS BIGGER BETTER ? NOT INCLUDING THE CARBS & SUGAR ? HEY WHY DON'T YOU SEE A SUGAR FREE 16 0Z HAHAHA !!

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE

**MILESTONE 100 POSTS THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCE !! I WANT TO BE LIKE GREG WHEN I GROW UP !! HAHAHA !!

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 02:16 PM
sorry i meant $3 "THEY GET BY ANOTHER DAY" SENTENCE !!

CEFB

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 02:18 PM
OOPS I DID IT AGAIN !! THE REDLINE IS TAKEN OVER HAHAHAHA !!

CEFB

greg
11-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by climaxenergydrink:

**MILESTONE 100 POSTS THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCE !! I WANT TO BE LIKE GREG WHEN I GROW UP !! HAHAHA !! Dude, You should really try to aim a little higher! LOL. Don't short yourself.
G

climaxenergydrink
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I see what you mean greg ! hahaha !!

L