PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Daredevil Energy Drink?

LITTLE LEXY
08-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi, I've never posted before...but I found an amazing drink today at a Shell Gas Station in Irvine. I am trying to find a location to buy a case of it. I found the website, (daredevilenergydrink.com) but they don't sell off the site. Anyone know about this drink? The taste is fantastic...and Oh My God...my work out was amazing! SUPER Energy! I'd appreciate any info on this product! Thanks!

the saint
08-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Never heard of this amazing product. Why don't you tell everyone a little more about it. I know I am on the edge of my seat.

[ 08-10-2006, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

LITTLE LEXY
08-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi, I am sorry...I really don't have any other information. That is what I was hoping to get here. I can tell you about the taste. It has a refreshing, kinda tropical/citrus thing going on. Really refreshing...super easy to drink. I am not a red bull/Rock Star fan. Sorry...It must have a ton of caffeine, cause I felt like I had major strength and endurance. No jitters though? That is why I liked it. Great taste, not to sweet, no jitters but GREAT energy. Let me know if you find out anything? I called the number on the site. We shall see...

Doug
08-17-2006, 09:41 PM
10 bucks says she's on their payroll

Doug
08-17-2006, 09:42 PM
BevNet news article on the amazing drink-

http://www.bevnet.com/news/2006/08-11-2006-Daredevil.asp

Fixx
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Another pimp for another energy drink.

At least give 'em props for trying!!

Later.

LITTLE LEXY
08-18-2006, 07:01 PM
YIKES...you guys are mean. I'm just a California girl with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm, who loves new things that help me get a better work out. Thought this site would be helpful...guess I was VERY wrong. Next time I find a cool new product...I know where not to come! Relax all of you...especially on the calling a girl a pimp. Not very nice...you don't know me. Lexy

Nick Laugher
08-18-2006, 10:17 PM
That was about as convincing as the sky is green.
If you're trying to promote your product, being honest is going to work much better here than posing as an interested consumer. People here can easily see through the wolves in sheeps clothing. Just a little advice.

Doug
08-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Lexy-He meant pimp in a metaphorical sense in that you were using the board to solicit a product...And with all due respect, I think you are the one that needs to calm down. Before getting all defensive, put yourself in our pooint of view...The way you came off was highly suspicious and didn't seem very genuine. It doesn't mean that you aren't, it just does not appear to the casual observer to be that way.

Doug
08-18-2006, 10:45 PM
And BTW-Without my contacts in, I went to the website you provided and was clearly able to see a tab marked "Products", which redirects you to this URL:

http://daredevilenergydrink.com/daredevilEnergyDrinkProducts.html

It seems to be pretty easy and straightforward to navigate the site in order to reach the above page and order a case...

And for good humor, here is where the orders are shipped from:

Order Details - Outlast Nutrition, 949 716-2330, 15510-B Rockfield Blvd. Suite 110, Irvine, CA 92618 US

[ 08-18-2006, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Doug ]

ALLPRO
08-19-2006, 01:00 AM
I just received some samples of DareDevil Energy Drink. It taste pretty good and is very potent. (240mg of Caffeine) How well will it do? Thats up to DareDevil.

Nick Laugher
08-19-2006, 01:58 AM
That sounds like something I'm going to want to review... 240 MG sounds sweet.

greg
08-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Daredevil actaully has some good ingredients in it. I was surprised to see that it was not another take off of everything else out there.
Anyway......What is the Milk Thistle for in this drink? I know what milk thistle is good for but why is it in this drink? Furthermore, since milk thistle does such a good job of protecting the liver it would seem that the effects of Daredevil would not last that long. One pass through the liver of all the stimulants and the milk thistle acting as an antagonizer would break them down and make them ineffective.

greg
08-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by ALLPRO:
I just received some samples of DareDevil Energy Drink. It taste pretty good and is very potent. (240mg of Caffeine) How well will it do? Thats up to DareDevil. What does it taste like?

ALLPRO
08-19-2006, 11:55 PM
DareDevil taste similiar to Burn. They are not using any HFCS, which is a plus.
16oz can, no good "buy ins". It will be hard for them to get shelve space.

morgan55
08-25-2006, 12:39 PM
regarding Daredevil..All you old hands are right!!!! Lexi1 is the name of one of the owners family members, they are all in the Irvine california area. its a nothing drink they just trying to create a phony buzz, most of the so called ditribution is out of self storage and garages...

greg
08-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by morgan55:
regarding Daredevil..All you old hands are right!!!! Lexi1 is the name of one of the owners family members, they are all in the Irvine california area. its a nothing drink they just trying to create a phony buzz, most of the so called ditribution is out of self storage and garages... MARKETING=PHONY BUZZ. The difference lies in the BS qoutient. If it is obvious you will be called out on it and your buzz fizzles. If your BS is good your buzz becomes deafening.

Nick Laugher
08-26-2006, 04:40 PM
It's a risky move to take, you're better off just being honest.

Ron Swedelson
08-28-2006, 11:59 AM
self distirbution and garages and storages are a pretty smart idea to start your brand off. Who is going to take "another energy drink" on and give it an honest push? Not many. I don't know if this energy drink is great, or sucks...I have never heard of it or seen it. But getting the brand out themselves to creat buzz, and keeping overhead to a min. is a smart move. Were they go from there??? Who knows.

morgan55
08-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Distribution is an issue no doubt. those guys are aiming for a quick buck. I know some of the players. they hope to have a national distributer pick up the line and then live off the residuals. based on their life "achievements", i doubt it very much...
In the know....

ALLPRO
08-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Thanks Morgan55 (Ron) For your feedback.