PDA

View Full Version : Snake Eyes

Nilrem
09-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Has anyone seen this drink?

Any thoughts on it?

the saint
09-03-2006, 12:51 PM
evidently you have seen it since you know the name of it.

thoughts about it... I think in 3 months it will be added to this list

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004174

Nilrem
09-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Evidently no, I haven't seen it. I have only read about it.

NRGSLLR@
09-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Saint, Have you seen it or tried, it? You seem a little harsh on a new poster. Nilrem, I have tried it and it is very good, It is available in the upper midwest.

NRGSLLR@
09-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Nilrem, where did you read about Snake Eyes?

Omega3322
10-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I purchased an alcohol malt drink a while back at a Kwik Trip called Snake eyes. That may have been 5+ years ago.

CStoreCatMan
10-20-2006, 07:03 PM
The name seems a little irrelevant to the e-drink category...I know one could say the same about "Red Bull," but they pioneered the category so the name has become an icon.

Think about it...whether or not the products are good, some names that "communicate" energy are:

"Full Throttle"
"Redline"
"Adrenaline Rush"
"Amp"...to name a few.

I think at this point in the energy drink game, the name of a drink can aid its overall appeal and how consumers perceive it.

NRGSLLR@
10-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Let me see the...using that logic, how do Sum Poosie, Pimp Juice, Mad Croc, Mad Joker, Lost,Kahos,Monster,ACE, Kronik, and BOO KOO communicate energy? Shall I go on?

greg
10-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by NRGSLLR@:
Let me see the...using that logic, how do Sum Poosie, Pimp Juice, Mad Croc, Mad Joker, Lost,Kahos,Monster,ACE, Kronik, and BOO KOO communicate energy? Shall I go on? Sum Poosie- Who doesn't get a little jacked right bfore getting Sum Poosie?

Pimp Juice- You have to be on your toes when you are a Pimp, It's a rough business

Mad Croc- Have you ever seen a Mad Croc- a lot different than a docile croc!
Lost and Kahos-- I know I am usually revved up if and when I am lost and experiencing total Kahos.
Kronik- Really the anti-energy name...Just ask Mr. Zabe about his college days! LOL ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[ 10-23-2006, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: greg ]