PDA

View Full Version : Lets keep it real Ladies & Gentleman ( Energy Drinks)Give the New-Bees a shot !!

climaxenergydrink
09-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Everyone lets give the newbees an opportunity to show us what they have in terms of energy drinks ! Thats what this board is all about to help and learn from each other in the business ultimately ! But i have to agree with you all that does not include the people that run the companys of the ed's and act like they found the hottest product off the shelves in the local c store !

"Are u prepared 2 get ya freak on"
Climax erotic fuzion beverage

DJ HawaiianShirt
09-09-2006, 08:07 AM
See: www.liquidblow.com (http://www.liquidblow.com)

Joey
09-09-2006, 11:19 AM
http://www.freepichosting.com/AlbumDetail.aspx?folder=450016642&sub=1

We'll be launching this next week.

[ 09-09-2006, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

greg
09-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I don't have a problem with "newbies" coming on here and saying "hey, I have a new energy drink and I want you guys to check it out" My probelm is with the newbies coming on here and acting as if "we" are their target audience and they are trying to sell me on there new drink with their bogus revelations of "just happened to find this new drink at my local store and it is awesome you should try it".
Give me the straight skinny on this and maybe I will be more willing to help out.

CLIMAX EROTIC FUZION BEVERAGE
09-11-2006, 03:44 PM
greg absolutely my point ! thanks for your feedback.

CLIMAX EROTIC FUZION BEVERAGE
"ARE U PREPARED 2 GET YA FREAK ON"

Omega3322
10-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Um...

I am new and I am here to hopefully find some new drinks that are decent. I am a big fan of redline and I hope I get the chance to try hollowpoint.

Ron Swedelson
10-23-2006, 11:13 AM
exactly Greg...don't come on here...try and hard sell us, then get offened when we say we don't want to be sold too. Ask for feed back, ask for help, give opinions, whatever. But when we are not the buyers, most are not distibutors or suppliers, we are simply not the customer.

ALLPRO
10-23-2006, 09:02 PM
The main reason I clock time on bevnet is for the new products and the new ideas or comments.
I agree with greg and Ron,don't hard sell your ED on this board.
Also don't get your panties all in a bunch when someone has some negative comments on your product. Most of the time the negative comments are right on the money.