PDA

View Full Version : HollowPoint ED

greg
10-02-2006, 10:56 AM
From the makers of SuperSpeed comes HollowPoint. I talked to the creator of SuperSpeed and he has taken his ED in a new direction. He has reformulated it, making it more potent, and added some flavor extensions along with obviously changing the name.
I tried the Grape flavor this weekend and was impressed. I know what it takes to mask raw material natural flavors and let me say that Joey has done a good job. I would love to comment on his other flavors but the cheap bastard wouldn't give them up! LOL
Good Luck.
g

[ 10-03-2006, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

Joey
10-02-2006, 07:40 PM
What a gent! I appreciate your imput and would be glad to send you some samples of the other flavors. But you have to pay the shipping. (Just kidding) PM me your address. I think you would be impressed. Actually, I would be glad to send samples to some others to hear their reviews as well. The first 5 people to PM me their address will have them coming. You must leave your imput though after you try them. Please note this drink is in the same category as Redline, Xtreme shock, Super Speed, ect. If you can't handle these types of drinks then please don't review Hollow Point.

http://www.freepichosting.com/AlbumDetail.aspx?folder=450016642&sub=1

[ 10-02-2006, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

ALLPRO
10-02-2006, 09:56 PM
I agree, "Jay" has done a great job! Please send me some samples. I will give "Jay" and Hollow Point "Adrenalyn Activator" a fair review!

Joey
10-03-2006, 12:24 AM
I knew you would be the first asking for some samples. I'll take care of you on your next order.

[ 11-03-2006, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

greg
10-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ALLPRO:
I agree, "Jay" has done a great job! Please send me some samples. I will give "Jay" and Hollow Point "Adrenalyn Activator" a fair review! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

greg
10-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by NutriVation:
What a gent! I appreciate your imput and would be glad to send you some samples of the other flavors. But you have to pay the shipping. (Just kidding) PM me your address. I think you would be impressed. Actually, I would be glad to send samples to some others to hear their reviews as well. The first 5 people to PM me their address will have them coming. You must leave your imput though after you try them. Please note this drink is in the same category as Redline, Xtreme shock, Super Speed, ect. If you can't handle these types of drinks then please don't review Hollow Point.

http://www.freepichosting.com/AlbumDetail.aspx?folder=450016642&sub=1 I see you took some of my advice by the last sentence in your post!!! LOL.
Seriously, it was great sitting down with you sharing a drink and talking shop.
Greg

Joey
10-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Good times indeed! I have no desire to see Vegas for a while though.

Joey

Joey
10-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Still have samples available. Come on people it's free! Just post your opinion after you try it.

climaxenergydrink
10-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Joey why bottle not can ? what was the deciding factor ? Great bottle - On the graphics end - 2 the point very clean and sharp on the grey backdrop ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU IT'S NICE TO SEE SOME DIFFERENT PRODUCTS COME OUT !

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE
"ARE U PREPARED 2 GET YA FREAK ON"

Joey
10-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the compliments. We we where shooting for a new unique look which you just can't really do in a can. It sits on the shelf next to 40 other E drinks and just gets lost in the mix. We also don't want people thinking this is just an energy drink. It's a thermogenic drink which provides much more kick than an energy drink. We are having tremendous success in the sports nutrition industry and it's catching on hard in the c-store business as well. When people try a drink of this stature what ever they were drinking previously is history. People want something they can actually feel. This is exactly what we're going to give em. We believe this style beverage will be the future of energy drinks. Not to mention it's much easier to get shelf space when you have something differant to offer. Store owners don't want to see another Red Bull knock off. They want something new and effective.

climaxenergydrink
10-11-2006, 02:32 AM
IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS PLENTY OF RESEARCH DONE PRIOR TO COMING UP WITH YOUR IDEA AND IT'S WORKING FOR YOU !!

BEST OF LUCK AND I ABSOLUTELY UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE BOTTLE TO CAN ANOLOGY ! GREAT CONCEPT

CLIMAX

NRGSLLR@
10-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Joey,
Hollow Point, isn't that referred to as a "Cop Killer"?

Joey
10-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Cops actually use Hollow Point bullets. The reason they use them is because they explode on impact. By using this type of bullet they don't have to worry about another officer catching a stray bullet after shooting a purp. So to answer you question no. I actually checked with some police officers and asked them if they would find drink offensive in any way and they said not only were they not offended but excited to try it.

NRGSLLR@
10-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I stand corrected.

greg
10-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by NRGSLLR@:
I stand corrected. No need to "stand" corrected. You are right in the sense that hollowpoint bullets were called cop killers. The same reasoning Joey gave you holds true to anyone that is shot by them. Consequently, they have been taken off the market.

INHUMANITY
10-15-2006, 04:23 AM
I just picked up a bottle of SuperSpeed from a local mom & pop liquor store. I decided to give it a shot.

Cool packaging and it was nice to see an energy drink in a plastic bottle for a change.

I had a few sips just to try it out (I am going to sleep and do not need the energy now smile.gif )

It is delicious! I did not even think about the calorie contents until I got home and looked at the ingredients. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it has 0 calories.

I did not realize it was a sugar-free or "diet" energy drink.

This is now on the top of my list of favorite energy drinks, but coming across it is very difficult.

The liquor store only had three bottles attached to one of those suction cup displays that attaches to the inside of the fridge store.

I hope I can find it elsewhere as I enjoy drinking as much as I want, closing the bottle, and throwing it in my briefcase.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. They didn't have HollowPoint ED.

[ 10-15-2006, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: INHUMANITY ]

rackitup
10-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Greg:
No need to "stand" corrected. You are right in the sense that hollowpoint bullets were called cop killers. The same reasoning Joey gave you holds true to anyone that is shot by them. Consequently, they have been taken off the market. [/QUOTE]

Hey Greg, not 2 argue with U But,,Hollow point's R still sold in Oregon.

I use them 4 Home Defense instead of Ball rounds simply because they R safer in that after hiting the intended target (hopefully)they will not travel trough walls or other unintented target's.

If my thieory came 2 fruition I might have a tougher time defending myself against a defense lawyer 4 shooting his client with a "Cop Killer Bullet" because of the bad pub the round gets but most Experts agree hollow points R safer, but at least I wonthave 2 defend myself in another trial if a stray hits a unintended person [/QUOTE] [/qb][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Joey
10-15-2006, 02:27 PM
We are no longer manufacturing Super Speed. The store you bought it in will have Hollow Point when they run out of the speed. Hollow Point is stronger and comes in 3 flavors.

INHUMANITY
10-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by NutriVation:
We are no longer manufacturing Super Speed. The store you bought it in will have Hollow Point when they run out of the speed. Hollow Point is stronger and comes in 3 flavors. Aww... And just when I found my favorite energy drink! Doh! smile.gif

Strength issues aside, are any of the new products going to match the flavor of SuperSpeed?

INHUMANITY
10-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Joey,

Can you give me a list of distributors here in the South Bay? Specifically I'm in San Jose. Nutrivasion.net lists Tracey as the closest city which is about 45 minutes away.

Thanks!

Joey
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM
The flavor is better on the Berry Fusion HP then it was on Super Speed although they are very similar. I think the Grape Rush and Mandarin Madness taste even better than the berry. Contact the Tracy distributor to find out more info on where to find the product where you are at.

Omega3322
10-20-2006, 05:42 PM
I sent en email in hopes (fingers crossed) that maybe I could get a sample of this drink. I am an avid drinker of redline so this stuff seems right up my alley.

ecnar
10-21-2006, 12:55 PM
I would like to try a sample of the Hollow Point energy drink.

[ 10-21-2006, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: ecnar ]

Joey
10-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Ecnar, PM me your address. All samples will go out Monday.

[ 10-21-2006, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

greg
10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Palm Beach Gardens Fl........SuperSpeed spotted in a cooler, operated by Dukes Distribution, in the Shell on Donald Ross Rd!!!!!!!!!

Omega3322
10-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Well looks like NutriVation was nice enough to hook me up with some samples of this product. I say thank you and I will post my thoughts as soon as I have tested the product. I am bringing the bottles to the gym tonight to let a few people get a taste and see what they also think seeing that most of them have not enjoyed redline. I can not wait and thanx again!

Omega3322
11-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Well,

I really enjoyed the grape one and I have to say the packaging is very attractive. I was a little leery at first because the stuff coated the bottle like cough surup so I was expecting a very heavy medicine taste. The flavor did a great job of masking the ingredients. I am a drinker of Redline but I have to say HP has more kick and the taste is a lot better then what I expected. I also took a bottle to my gym to let some the regular EDer's get a taste. Everyone enjoyed the orange flavor and wanted to know where they could purchase some.

Thumbs up on this one!

[ 11-02-2006, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Omega3322 ]

Joey
11-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Im glad you liked it and I appreciate your feedback. We don't currently have a distributor in WI, but The Vitamin Shoppe has it. They have a few locations in your state. You can go to their website to find the locations.

www.thevitaminshoppe.com (http://www.thevitaminshoppe.com)

INHUMANITY
11-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Still no luck in finding HollowPoint out here. I called the Tracey distributor and asked if they could tell me where I could buy some.

They told me they can't give out that information to the general public. :confused:

Anyway, I did manage to grab the remaining stash of SuperSpeed from a 7/11. I got 10 bottles in all.

Joey,

I think I sent you a PM, but I can't recall. I'm going to send you another one and request a sample.

Thanks!

Joey
11-02-2006, 07:24 PM
I'll get you and JordanE sample's tomorrow.

ALLPRO
11-02-2006, 09:18 PM
INHUMANITY, You can go to any of the 6 Gold's Gyms in Santa Clara County, GoodLife Nutrition, Max Muscle San Jose. At this time, I do not have a list of C-stores that carry it.

Joey
11-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Thanks ALLPRO!

Omega3322
11-03-2006, 10:30 AM
I am going to make it a point to locate a vitamin shoppe this weekend and purchase some more for others who are interested in trying Hp. Thanks again

ecnar
11-07-2006, 05:35 PM
I received my samples. I was very satisfied with the way HP tasted. I expected it to have a thick cough syrup taste, but it was more like a sports drink. I definately had a reaction from the drink. I would definatly try it again.
thanks,
ecnar

Joey
11-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks for posting your feedback.

Ronin
11-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry its taken so long to leave my review. The drinks had a solid flavor and smooth taste with no aftertaste. Plenty of energy for pre-workout drinks and none of the jittery feel like redline. Spotted Hollowpoint at Vitaminshope while out today.

INHUMANITY
11-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I got home from work about an hour ago. UPS just delivered the package. I look forward to trying them out in the morning.

Glad you kept the bottle design! Looks like we’re at 12oz’s now… Was SuperSpeed 8oz?

Joey
11-08-2006, 10:06 PM
No, Super Speed was 12oz as well. The bottle design was something we couldn't give up. Let us know your take after you try em.

[ 11-08-2006, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

JordanE
11-10-2006, 02:04 AM
I got my samples today, and there cooling in my fredge right now. I'm going to try the grape tomorrow before my moring run and hopfully I can get a full review up by tomorrow night. But right now I would just like to say thank you to NutriVation for coming through on the samples. I to like the packaging, without a doubt the best packaging in the "super energy drink" (or whatever its called) catogory I have seen yet. Thank you once again NutriVation.

JordanE
11-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Time for my review,

The Packaging
Hollow point is packaged in a attractive 12oz bottle. I thought the nice clean graphics did a good job at catching your eye and and getting its point across at the same time. One of the best designs i've seen in the ED catogory in along time. Far above IMO its competition (Redline & Extreme Shock) in the looks department.

Taste
NutriVation did a great at masking the flavor of the ingredients in HollowPoint, it has a nice settle taste. If I could change anything I would give it alittle more of a bite. Right now it has such a light flavor that it drinks easier than most standard energy drinks and even some sodas. Not that thats a bad thing, its just with the potency of drinks like HollowPoint, Redline, Extreme Shock..etc its really easy to over consume. Wich could couse problems later on. But aslong as you start with half a bottle everything should be okay. Over all the flavor is very good.

What really matters..
It takes quite a bit for me to get a buzz. I've been drinking energy drinks constantly since I was 12. I tried my best lay off caffine for a few days prior to sampling HollowPoint so that I could give a more accruit review of the effect of HollowPoint. Unfortunitly this didn't go to well, I ended up going two days without caffine. Wich helpped but my tolerance still seemed to be quite high. I went ahead and had the whole bottle in one sitting. Wich did give me quite a buzz. I think this product is alittle weaker than redline but it is a very close second.

All in all this is a very good product. I would give it an 8/10.

[ 11-12-2006, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: JordanE ]