PDA

View Full Version : NIGHTCLUB & BAR CONVENTION OCT 8 -11 ATLANTIC CITY NJ ANY FEEDBACK ?

climaxenergydrink
10-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Did anyone go to the nightclub & bar convention in Atlantic City NJ October 8-11 ?

Any new products, concepts you would like to share with the BEVNET family !

Thank you in advance to all the people on this board that respond !!

personally i hope to network and gain some more knowledge of the industry by going tomorrow (mostly to the exhibit hall 11-4 not the seminars) I am not as fortunate to take off the whole entire 4 days !! i was only able to play hookie once !

But i might add anything i can share with you all from my experiences i certainly will. so i can also help others like myself that have passion about this industry accelerate there brain cells !

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE

Bill Brasky
10-12-2006, 07:22 PM
If you were looking for some new news/innovations on Energy Drinks Atlantic City was the LAST PLACE to go this week. Everyone who is anyone was out in Vegas this week at NACS and all the new innovations/SKU's were on display there for sure.

climaxenergydrink
10-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Bill thanks for the feedback it was actually the first show i attended. It was great to put the face over the voice of a few people that have helped me personally with educating me on the industry.The likes of Sean & Chris from Roaring Lion (BIAB CONCEPT) I can remember talking to those guys when they first started out. It's great to see and hear them doing extremely well ! Ofcourse, i know for sure there is alot more to learn so i am looking very forward to the next NACS SHOW !I was going to go to Vegas in march for the Nightclub & Bar Convention but i am assuming it's going to be similar to AC or is it on a larger scale. Can you Enlighten me ? Looking forward to sipping on a ed and thereafter yelling CHEERS, SALUTE !!

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE
" ARE U PREPARED 2 GET YA FREAK ON"