PDA

View Full Version : FREE INKO'S ENERGY DRINK

Inko
10-11-2006, 02:31 PM
I guess "Free Cocaine" or "Free Poosie" would be a grabbier new topic, but, alas, we gotta stick to our brand name.

For long-time members, you know the drill and you know how much we appreciate you and your advice over the years.

For newer members, as is customary, we like to send out free samples to members-only whenever we create a new product.

Shoot me an email and we'll send you a free can of Inko's White Tea Energy Drink. My email address is: Andy@HealthyWhiteTea.com.

Cheers!

Nick Laugher
10-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I got my shipment of samples from you guys today, and I've got to say, I'm in love with your drink! THE best tasting tea energy drink ever, and could be the best tea drink period. Very good job, expect a full review coming soon.

Inko
10-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Thank you Nick!

INHUMANITY
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm on the hunt for a regular energy tea based drink and have yet to find one I like.

I just sent you an e-mail Andy/Inko.

Thank you!

Rob The SURGE Drinker
10-15-2006, 04:30 PM
i sent you an email also. i really love your regular white teas and cant wait to try this.

JordanE
10-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I sent an email aswell. I loved the sample of your regular tea and am pleased to say that my local trader joe's has started carrying inko's! I drink a bottle nearly everyday.

dahojo
10-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Good light taste, would not thought it was energy drink.

Ron Swedelson
10-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Thank you for the samples. I am not a fan of tea, but your drink tasted pretty good. My wife loved it. She said there was no bad after taste, very refreshing, and something she enjoyed drinking.

rackitup
10-31-2006, 12:54 PM
Thank U 4 the sample's of Inkos.

I loved it.

I like Tea and Coffee RTD's and I thought this is a welcome addition 2 the quality 1's.

After I sampled it I took the time 2 go 2 you're site and found U have manny more RTD tea's, thanks now I have 2 try them all,LOL.

I am off 2 Trader Joe's in So Cal 2 C if they stock it.

Inko
11-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys!

Rob The SURGE Drinker
11-02-2006, 03:22 PM
i got around to trying this today, and i must say, its great! It is the same great taste and quality i expected from your other products, combined with the energy i needed.

Inko
11-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Thanks Rob!

Omega3322
11-03-2006, 10:26 AM
i got this drink and chilled it over night. I decided to drink this in the morning instead of Coffee. I am cautious when it comes to teas because it seems I either love them or hate them. I opened the can and the scent seemed real light and fresh. The first drink reminded me of a good quality iced tea I had sometime ago but this left no nasty after taste and the flavor was quite refreshing.I ended up drinking the whole can in a matter of minutes. As soon as I can find this stuff in store it will replace the 12 packs I purchase of Nestea iced tea in a can. I must say this is a great tasting product with just the right amount of kick.

Way to go!

Inko
11-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks Omega Man.

Little update: Those in Southern Cal can find the energy drink in all Whole Foods along with our core line.

They're the first ones to bite in a big-order way. Other parts of the Country are putting us in their plaonograms for Jan.

Really appreciate the comments from everyone.

If you care to rate the product, it would be appreciated!

Ink

JordanE
11-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Hmm, I haven't gotten my sample yet. I don't mean to sound rude. I just really wanna try this product.

[ 11-04-2006, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: JordanE ]

zoomjuice1
11-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Received my samples the other day and I have to say I was impressed. It was a great light and refreshing taste. I loved them.

Thanks.

jblaviback
11-15-2006, 04:43 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for the 2 big cans of your new drink. I also have to say this is the best energy drink I have ever had!!
I am not a huge energy drink fan but if I am going to buy an energy drink it I will now think of inko's. It really has a good flavor.

Inko
11-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Geez Jblaviback your post was at 3:43 AM. I knew our drink worked but I didn't think it worked that good!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Ditto Zoom!

Ink

zoomjuice1
11-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Inko,

Question:

Do you know which retailers in the South Florida area carry your energy drink?

I can pick up your teas at a few places but have yet to see the enerTea at any of them.

Bryan

PS. Keep me posted if you ever pick up another distributor for the Miami area (other than Tree of Life or USNF). Ever since Organica stopped carrying your line I've been stuck with carrying only the Swiss Deliss and Tazo teas, neither of which I'm very fond of

Inko
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Bri:

We'll be in Whole Foods and other health-food markets in January.

I never signed a deal with Organica so I'm not sure where they got our product to sell you.

Interesting.

Please email me privately anytime.

Popados
12-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Great product. Very light tea flavor and just enough sugar to not be too sweet. I hope to see it soon in NE Ohio.

Thanks Inko!

Inko
12-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Pop:

Thanks for the compliment. Happy Holidays. We got 25% off all our drinks on our website through Jan 15. Basically turns into a 5 on 4.

Best and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Ink

SkipWankman
12-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Inko-

Thanks for the samples. I just popped one open and I have to say me and my wife really enjoy them. They are unlike any energy drink I have tried; they are a delicious. I am not a big iced tea type person, but I can drink these no problem!

Thanks again!
Happy New Year!

shelea
02-09-2007, 10:03 AM
I also just sent an email. Lucky folks who have a Trader Joe's in the area!!!

Looking forward to the samples!

Shelea