PDA

View Full Version : ED Flavors

greg
11-14-2006, 01:46 PM
What flavors of ED's do you guys think are the most popular? Are the Best tasting? I don't mean a particular brand but the flavor i.e. grape, berry, puch etc.

climaxenergydrink
11-14-2006, 03:26 PM
On a personal note i happen to like Peach,Rasberri, Fruit Punch-RED LINE .strawberry & orange and a few more. I even like the red bull's taste, i think it is unique (Champagne cola). just think about it prior to RED BULL the so called first ed on the market nobody introduced a flavor that tasted similar to bubble gum ! It's interesting when you think about it !

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE
" ARE U PREPARED 2 GET YA FREAK ON "

Nick Laugher
11-14-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm very attracted to unique flavours like Guava, Cranberry and Elderberry, Pommegranate...

stuff that's odd but so damn good.

SumPoosieCat
11-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Favorite flavor is berry!

jacksmom
11-15-2006, 07:16 PM
I prefer anything with a lime taste or even a hint of lime - also, anything flavored more like a juice drink, like the Rockstar Juiced and Guava.

EDdrinker
12-29-2006, 01:43 AM
I like the Blue Raspberry myself!

BriGuy20
12-29-2006, 09:04 AM
I like the fruit flavored - Monster Khaos, Rockstar Guava, Bawls. Not a fan of the orange-colored Rockstar Juiced, though.

As far as non-fruit energy drinks, I like Monster the best.

ALLPRO
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
I just got samples of "Gangsta" Energy Drink.
This is a very cool product. Gansta has a grape flavor. It taste like grape soda plus it is pre-priced at $1.49 per 16oz can. I think this is the first grape flavored ED on the market. Grape is a great flavor for ED.

SumPoosieCat
01-01-2007, 05:54 PM
The flavor choice in any beverage is very important but I think the flavor choice for an energy drink needs to be open.

Let me give you an example. SPC is made with 11 different flavors and when you ask what it taste like some say strawberry...some say cherry...some say it taste pink... I still don't know what that means.

If you make an energy drink grape or banana or root beer... you risk people not drinking it because they don't like that flavor.

I think the three best flavors are berry, orange, and lemon lime. They seem to have the most appeal to the most people.

NRGSLLR@
01-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Blue Acai seems to be the NEW flavor, it's not too bad.

Booma69
01-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Is it just me or does Rockstar's new zero carb taste just like Redline?

greg
01-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Booma69:
Is it just me or does Rockstar's new zero carb taste just like Redline? The only difference is Rockstars drink is carbonated.IMO

greg
01-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:

If you make an energy drink grape or banana or root beer... you risk people not drinking it because they don't like that flavor.

I think GRAPE is an easy flavor to get people into the ED category. Everyone can associate with grape to some extent. I remember growin up we always were drinking Grape Kool Aid or grape soda. I think it is a good alternative to carbonated piss that most ED's taste like!

SumPoosieCat
01-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I have to disagree.... grape is for kids not grownups! If you intend on selling your ED to kids 12 and under Grape would be great but for young adults ...etc... pass on the grape.

I have never seen any of my friends or associates EVER drink ANYTHING Grape.

greg
01-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah sure its not as sexy as Acai Juice or Pomegranite(Sp?) but I see none of my friends drinking cherry or strawberry drinks either.
I think it is part of the maturation process of the ED category. Go after flavors that people recognize. The crappy taste that is prevelant in many category leaders today has to be changed in order for the category to grow.
As example, Monster taste way better than RB IMO. That is a reason, along with price, for its success. If the price was right but the taste sucked it wouldn't move as well.

BTW, Sum Poosie is for guys but gilrs want it to.....Sorry , I couldn't resist! LOL

deepnenergy
01-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Well, I don't know that since we here in AZ love grape w/ vodka or ever clear. But by its self only once in a great while. Grape is refreshing fruit taste.

Mr Zabe
01-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Like I have said before....I know nothing about ED's or the ED market. IMO do not under estimate what flavors will be sellers or not. IMO any flavor that can fully mask the retched taste of ED drinks will sell whether grape or bazooka bubble gum flavors.

I enjoy a good grape soda pop and or grape juice drink. Who knows if it's good people will try it and enjoy it regard less of their childhood kool aid memories. LOL

SumPoosieCat
01-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Lol... believe it or not 50% of our customers are women... and its even higher on the website. ;)