PDA

View Full Version : SELLER BEWARE ! I JUST RECEIVED A PHONE CALL & E-MAIL FROM THE BELOW INFO! LEGIT? NOT

climaxenergydrink
11-16-2006, 07:41 PM
canceled...........

SumPoosieCat
11-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Beware doing business in Florida... lot's of interesting characters. Thanks for the info.

climaxenergydrink
11-16-2006, 08:53 PM
canceled.....

climaxenergydrink
11-16-2006, 10:41 PM
canceled...........

Mr Zabe
11-16-2006, 10:49 PM
Yesterday I recall seeing a post from a guy who came across 5000 cases of that popular energy drink that our brave military men and women are drinking over in the Iraq theatre. He said a former tenant of his left behind this supply that he is now trying to sell for $9 per case.

I bet this too is a scam. If it sounds too good to be true than it is too good to be true!!!!!
Do you remember this post from yesterday?

[ 11-16-2006, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

climaxenergydrink
11-16-2006, 11:00 PM
canceled.........

Mr Zabe
11-17-2006, 12:21 AM
I can't find the post. It must have been deleted.

greg
11-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by climaxenergydrink:
THE ACTUAL E-MAIL SENT:

Good day Lenny and Lyle!

I need to buy 3,000 cases of Climax. Please reply with pricing and availability along with contact and banking information. Do you also have any POS? Looking forward to your reply.

FYI, I am traveling overseas currently.

Best regards,

Tommy Lee
Director
tel. +954-536-9565
www.tmilogistics.com (http://www.tmilogistics.com)

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE Did you clarify that he wanted your bank information or that he wanted WIRE TRANSFER bank information?
Other than to make some form of payment why would he need your account numbers? Our bank allows us an account for Wire transfers that is completely seperate from our regular accounts. There is no way an individual can get money OUT of the account, they can only make deposits.

greg
11-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by TallThinBlonde:
Beware doing business in Florida... lot's of interesting characters. Thanks for the info. I take exception to that!! LOL

Seriously, at the risk of alienating and insulting our friends from NY it seems that a lot of NY's come to Florida and do business because they all think we are "not as smart" as them. When you meet with them and start asking questions they reply with extremely vague answers and become very irritated because you are not "smart" enough to business with them.

If I'm going to do business with you I want to know as much as possible about you and your company before I put my Brand in your hands.

rackitup
11-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by greg:
Did you clarify that he wanted your bank information or that he wanted WIRE TRANSFER bank information?
[/QB][/QUOTE]

I agree with Greg.

climaxenergydrink
11-18-2006, 01:32 PM
canceled.....

rackitup
11-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Dear Climax, LOL

I agree with U agreeing with Greg,LOL.

I agree with everything U said about geting to know a new customer.

I was simply referring to the banking info.
I imagine even if he only wanted you're banking info to make a wire transfer that there could B a new way to scam U, bad people come up with new ways every day.

I read in USA Today a few months back that a Bank of America customer did online banking after being asked every time he went to a teller window "would U like to sign up for online banking? It's SAFE, you're funds are protected".
Well long story short it is not safe if you're computer has spyware in it thieves can get you're banking info and steal money from you're act. and it is not the bank's fault because U had the security breach on you're side.
The FBI guy they interviewed for the story had only seen a couple cases of this type of theft months before this case but C's it more and more every single day.

I have a cellular accessory co. and the other day a potential customer called me in response to an ad I have in C Store Decisions, he said he was calling from Texas where he has a large chain of carwashes, he asked me several questions about my company, I got suspiciouse and looked up the # he was calling from and found it was really in Beverly hills, my competition is in Beverly Hills, I did more searching on the computer while I was talking to him and found out it was my competitor, I talked to him for another 20 minutes, feeding him false info, I will talk to any competitor face to face, but this guy mis represented himself and lied to get information.

U are right to B suspiciouse of every person who u come in to contact with.

[ 11-18-2006, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

Mr Zabe
11-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Please do not get angry at me. I find it real difficult to read your posts on this board. As a favor to the board and as way to help us understand your points,please try and use common english. Using numbers for words just becomes a big chore to follow and understand.

This is not a personal attack. This is a friendly request so we can understand what you have say. Again please do not get angry with me or accuse me of being a bully. I spell like a four year old so I use spell check religiously.

Thanks smile.gif
Peace Out smile.gif
Zabe

[ 11-18-2006, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

rackitup
11-18-2006, 03:51 PM
OK, I will change for U.

I have made made changes to the afforementioned offensive post.

I really enjoy this site and plan to come back often.

BTW I did not acuse U of "being a bully", I simply quoted language from the code of conduct listed by Bev Net.

I am also a terrible speller, but if I was a good speller U would not catch me telling other people on this board "so I can understand U better can U please use spell check".

Don't worry be happy,LOL

greg
11-19-2006, 08:16 AM
Climax,
I wasn't calling you out in any shape or form. I was just trying to point out that possibly in the inquirees haste he may have not made it clear what he was looking for.
I too would have been skeptical from the get go. RedFlags would have been thrown up from me to.

In the end we agrree that you have to do your homework when building your brand...it's not just as simple as sellling it to anyone that wants to buy it.

And another thing....I wasn't lumping together everyone from NY that does business in florida together. I am about to sign a deal next week with a guy from NY that has moved his operation to S. Florida as a master Dist. I have met many GOOD People from NY. The same thing could be said of Southerners who go up north and act all stupid and then turn around and steal/cheat from you anything they can.

[ 11-19-2006, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: greg ]

DrPepperYummy
11-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Well I thought I would do a little check on that domain name you posted and this is the information that came up in the public database for domains names... turns out he's from a PO Box in california... using an australian company that masks registration information to hide on the internet through... and you say he's from florida? Well the phone number listed for the domain registration appears to be Oakland, Ca while the domain name is Emeryville, Ca which is in close proximity but so many closer post offices in which to get a PO Box.. so who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes.. but for like $20 you can usually get name/address reports off phone numbers...

Domain Name.......... tmilogistics.com
Creation Date........ 2005-11-15
Registration Date.... 2005-11-15
Expiry Date.......... 2007-11-15
Organisation Name.... Tommy Lee
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ EmeryVille
Admin Address........ 94662
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... EmeryVille
Tech Address......... 94662
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

DrPepperYummy
11-19-2006, 02:39 PM
yeah so I got bored and decided to dig into the information you provided....

1ST off, they spelled international wrong.. "INTERNATONAL" (yeah I know I spell things wrong constantly but c'mon this is an international company right spellcheck)

2ND.. there are FOUR businesses that come up for that address currently
1. Amadeus Llc(305) 639-9595
2. Millennium Supply Inc(305) 471-0712
3. Rodamientos International Inc 305-471-0407
4. America Vendors Inc 305-513-9151

now if you look into the phone number searches you get varied results I wasn't going to pay for, but the america vendors number lists as a home line for Rong Z Chen (305) 513-9641 8021 Lake Dr, Doral, FL 33166

if you do a phone search on the first company amadeus you realize the phone number comes up for

Mora Group Inc 3785 Northwest 82nd Avenue
Doral, FL (Florida) 33166-6655 Phone: (305) 639-9595

AND

Transcend International
8045 Nw 36th St # 525 - Miami, FL
305-639-9595 (this is aparently a "school")

3RD.. when I did some more research it turns out this is a self-serve storage facility, you got 50 bucks a month you got space here! (or a lot of business scams here)

4TH.. well a name Angelo G. Sochuk came up for a classified ad seeking someone in the medical equipment field international of course... for that address, lots of "international" things going on from a self-storage facility

5TH... when you look at the website for this tmi logistics it says "RAINBOW INTERNATONAL" as the title and not tmi logistics.. same spelling error but completely different company?

6TH... football games just started so I'm going to stop my research now and start watching some games! drpepper and burritos in case you were wondering.

zoomjuice1
11-24-2006, 08:54 PM
It pains me to say it but I am going to have to agree with TallThinBlonde. Florida and South Florida in particular seems to attract a greater share of shady people than everywhere else I've ever been.

There is a saying here,
"Miami - Sunny Place, Shady People

Sorry Greg.

That said, I've got a meeting on Tuesday literally right around the corner from said TMI address. For curiosity sake (if I remember), I am going to take a drive by and update you all.

And, perhaps if anyone there speaks English I'll see what there story is... to be continued

TMI Logistics/Redstar Logistics
03-01-2007, 02:27 PM
16 February 2007

Good day!

Several of our clients and friends have alerted us to some wildly inaccurate statements made by the Climax Energy Drink (Lenny and Lyle?) through the BevNet discussion board concerning our request to purchase and know more about the product at the end of last year on BevNet. Also, it appears that his web site for Climax is no longer or was never up and running?

The following are our comments about our inquiry to purchase Climax Energy Drink. Since the web site was not running we called by phone and e-mailed to an AOL account without success in having a reply from him. Today we were alerted to this discussion board’s comments and slander from a client in Cancun, Mexico. Next time reply directly to us to avoid the slander and speculation. Fair, balanced and good communications are preferred over slander.

Memo to Climax Energy:

You need to be much more careful with what you say and publish. Maybe you need to talk to your attorney about this subject in detail. It is wildly inaccurate at best and slanderous at worst case for your comments on the BevNet discussion board..

I have been in the beverage business for over 25 years. I have gone through the process of obtaining my basic wholesalers import permit from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for TMI. This is a particularly stringent and exhaustive investigation from federal agents that includes examinations and searches for any criminal or financial wrong doing to exclude applications from obtaining this license.

My business focuses the duty free segment with bonded warehouses. We have prior arrival notices with both US Customs and the FDA, monitoring by BATF, video monitor inside and outside of the warehouse and etc. This is of public record and verifiable by any interested party that has a minimum of real business experience in the importation and exportation of beverages in the USA. Yes, I also travel up 120 days out of the year for business.

If you had bothered to check with US Customs, the bonded warehouse, with me, shipping firms, my bank at HSBC Miami, and etc. then you would realize that your statement was completely wrong about a scam. We take our due diligence with prospects seriously and do more than a superficial call to the Better Business Bureau. This is why I e-mailed and called on numerous occasion to you without even the courtesy of reply from your side.

We were looking and purchased Climax (Xi Climax (http://www.xiclimax.nl) ) in cans, not BIB from you. Maybe you would have some real sales if you spent more time speaking with real buyers like TMI instead of slandering prospects on a BevNet forum.

We buy container loads of beverages. That is ocean container loads in 20’ and 40’ sizes. Our main clients are cruise lines, resorts, and other duty free market buyers. Yes, we are constantly looking for new items and occasional spot purchases as well. The request for Climax was from a large distributor that we sell to in the Caribbean. It appears that we were fortunate in not wasting anymore time dealing with an arrogant and inexperienced company likes yours. However, it still does not excuse your published slander.

Additionally, you should go to the Division of Corporations for the State of Florida (Division of Corporations - Florida Department of State (http://www.sunbiz.org) ) and do a search for TMI International and Redstar Logistics. This is past and current information that is more accurate than the Better Business Bureau for any firm in Florida. Pleased pay particular attention to dates on the web site. The names of the principal and addresses are the same. We still use the same HSBC Bank near the bonded warehouse as well for wire transfer and letter of credits.

You are good at slander and alienating paying prospects. We do not and never have asked for credit when we purchase goods from anybody. We pay with wire transfers and/or letter of credits. Typically, it is faster and better for us to wire funds to a business account when pay for goods.

A simple phone call and e-mail requesting verifiable references (e.g. our HSBC Bank in Miami) would have given you an opportunity to have a real sale. Instead you have slandered and alienated a prospect.

Real communication and effort to contact TMI would have probably never allowed most of this inaccurate gossip to have started. We are and always have been accessible to provide any and all information to make mutually beneficially business transactions. TMI wants to facilitate communication and accountability to make a transactions happen and not just talk about it.

Finally, we do make spelling mistakes/editing while writing and exchanging memos. We also expect serious business people to return calls and e-mail requests especially when they stand to benefit from a sale of their goods. I hope that you have learned something positive and do not make the mistake of jumping to incorrect conclusions because you do not have the experience or desire to communicate with sales prospects. Return the phone call or e-mails if you are serious about selling your products.

Regards,

Tommy Lee
e-mail: tlee@tmilogistics.com
tel. +954-536-9565
C (http://www.tmilogistics.com)

03-01-2007, 02:34 PM
16 February 2007

Good day!

Several of our clients and friends have alerted us to some wildly inaccurate statements made by the Climax Energy Drink (Lenny and Lyle?) through the BevNet discussion board concerning our request to purchase and know more about the product at the end of last year on BevNet. Also, it appears that his web site for Climax is no longer or was never up and running?

The following are our comments about our inquiry to purchase Climax Energy Drink. Since the web site was not running we called by phone and e-mailed to an AOL account without success in having a reply from him. Today we were alerted to this discussion board’s comments and slander from a client in Cancun, Mexico. Next time reply directly to us to avoid the slander and speculation. Fair, balanced and good communications are preferred over slander.

Memo to Climax Energy:

You need to be much more careful with what you say and publish. Maybe you need to talk to your attorney about this subject in detail. It is wildly inaccurate at best and slanderous at worst case for your comments on the BevNet discussion board..

I have been in the beverage business for over 25 years. I have gone through the process of obtaining my basic wholesalers import permit from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for TMI. This is a particularly stringent and exhaustive investigation from federal agents that includes examinations and searches for any criminal or financial wrong doing to exclude applications from obtaining this license.

My business focuses the duty free segment with bonded warehouses. We have prior arrival notices with both US Customs and the FDA, monitoring by BATF, video monitor inside and outside of the warehouse and etc. This is of public record and verifiable by any interested party that has a minimum of real business experience in the importation and exportation of beverages in the USA. Yes, I also travel up 120 days out of the year for business.

If you had bothered to check with US Customs, the bonded warehouse, with me, shipping firms, my bank at HSBC Miami, and etc. then you would realize that your statement was completely wrong about a scam. We take our due diligence with prospects seriously and do more than a superficial call to the Better Business Bureau. This is why I e-mailed and called on numerous occasion to you without even the courtesy of reply from your side.

We were looking and purchased Climax (Xi Climax (http://www.xiclimax.nl) ) in cans, not BIB from you. Maybe you would have some real sales if you spent more time speaking with real buyers like TMI instead of slandering prospects on a BevNet forum.

We buy container loads of beverages. That is ocean container loads in 20’ and 40’ sizes. Our main clients are cruise lines, resorts, and other duty free market buyers. Yes, we are constantly looking for new items and occasional spot purchases as well. The request for Climax was from a large distributor that we sell to in the Caribbean. It appears that we were fortunate in not wasting anymore time dealing with an arrogant and inexperienced company likes yours. However, it still does not excuse your published slander.

Additionally, you should go to the Division of Corporations for the State of Florida (Division of Corporations - Florida Department of State (http://www.sunbiz.org) ) and do a search for TMI International and Redstar Logistics. This is past and current information that is more accurate than the Better Business Bureau for any firm in Florida. Pleased pay particular attention to dates on the web site. The names of the principal and addresses are the same. We still use the same HSBC Bank near the bonded warehouse as well for wire transfer and letter of credits.

You are good at slander and alienating paying prospects. We do not and never have asked for credit when we purchase goods from anybody. We pay with wire transfers and/or letter of credits. Typically, it is faster and better for us to wire funds to a business account when pay for goods.

A simple phone call and e-mail requesting verifiable references (e.g. our HSBC Bank in Miami) would have given you an opportunity to have a real sale. Instead you have slandered and alienated a prospect.

Real communication and effort to contact TMI would have probably never allowed most of this inaccurate gossip to have started. We are and always have been accessible to provide any and all information to make mutually beneficially business transactions. TMI wants to facilitate communication and accountability to make a transactions happen and not just talk about it.

Finally, we do make spelling mistakes/editing while writing and exchanging memos. We also expect serious business people to return calls and e-mail requests especially when they stand to benefit from a sale of their goods. I hope that you have learned something positive and do not make the mistake of jumping to incorrect conclusions because you do not have the experience or desire to communicate with sales prospects. Return the phone call or e-mails if you are serious about selling your products.

Regards,

Tommy Lee
tel. +954-536-9565

03-01-2007, 02:34 PM
yeah so I got bored and decided to dig into the information you provided....

1ST off, they spelled international wrong.. "INTERNATONAL" (yeah I know I spell things wrong constantly but c'mon this is an international company right spellcheck)

2ND.. there are FOUR businesses that come up for that address currently
1. Amadeus Llc(305) 639-9595
2. Millennium Supply Inc(305) 471-0712
3. Rodamientos International Inc 305-471-0407
4. America Vendors Inc 305-513-9151

now if you look into the phone number searches you get varied results I wasn't going to pay for, but the america vendors number lists as a home line for Rong Z Chen (305) 513-9641 8021 Lake Dr, Doral, FL 33166

if you do a phone search on the first company amadeus you realize the phone number comes up for

Mora Group Inc 3785 Northwest 82nd Avenue
Doral, FL (Florida) 33166-6655 Phone: (305) 639-9595

AND

Transcend International
8045 Nw 36th St # 525 - Miami, FL
305-639-9595 (this is aparently a "school")

3RD.. when I did some more research it turns out this is a self-serve storage facility, you got 50 bucks a month you got space here! (or a lot of business scams here)

4TH.. well a name Angelo G. Sochuk came up for a classified ad seeking someone in the medical equipment field international of course... for that address, lots of "international" things going on from a self-storage facility

5TH... when you look at the website for this tmi logistics it says "RAINBOW INTERNATONAL" as the title and not tmi logistics.. same spelling error but completely different company?

6TH... football games just started so I'm going to stop my research now and start watching some games! drpepper and burritos in case you were wondering.
16 February 2007

Good day!

Memo to Climax Energy:

Regards,

Tommy Lee
tel. +954-536-9565

deepnenergy
03-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Did you clarify that he wanted your bank information or that he wanted WIRE TRANSFER bank information?
[/QB]

I agree with Greg.[/QUOTE]\

Well, he put out a strong post. I will try him out I have a swift number. you can only put money into that.

Ok everyone Drink RAGE Energy!!

deepnenergy
03-01-2007, 04:13 PM
JUST KIDDING, what I look dumb????

Coco Rico
03-01-2007, 04:30 PM
I know this is nit-picky, but "slander" is defamation by means of an oral utterance. Defamation by means of written or printed words or pictures (which is what you are accusing Climax of doing) is called "libel."

My only point in printing this is that your quasi-legal sounding post might have more teeth if you actually used the correct terms... Terms any lawyer would know the difference between...

CR

climaxenergydrink
03-01-2007, 06:40 PM
canceled..............

the saint
03-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Itis pretty simple to delete your own posts by using the edit feature. Since you started the entire thread and delete the first post, I may be wrong but it should delete the entire thread.

rackitup
03-02-2007, 12:21 PM
tommy lee sent me an e mail a few weeks ago, apparently warning me against SLANDER.

He contacted me via Bev Net.

Was anyone else on Bev Board Lucky enough to get an E-Mail from him regarding this thread?