PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again..In the beginning there was COCAINE ! NEXT...GREEN CARD ENERGY DRINK

climaxenergydrink
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Check it out everyone !! another controversial vehicle...GREEN CARD ENERGY DRINK targeted towards the illegal immigrant market and mexicans crossing the border..ARTICLE TO FOLLOW !!

CLIMAX

climaxenergydrink
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM
excuse me !! the illegal immigration market..

Move Over Cocaine, GreenCard Latest Controversial Drink in Energy Category

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- As the energy drink category expands to the point where every new offering apparently needs an even more controversial stance than its predecessor, one new energy beverage is looking to target an illegal market -- migrant Hispanics illegally crossing the border to the U.S.

GreenCard Energy Drink, made by Z CORP, markets its energy beverage to illegal immigrants on their way to the U.S. It claims that it will give energy to those looking to cross the border and potentially outrun U.S. Border Patrol.

"It's a fact," that people illegally cross the border, president and CEO of Z CORP, Jeff Weiss, told CSNews Online. "If they are going to come to the U.S., I don't want them dying in the desert, I'd rather have them hydrated."

Weiss seriously believes that the beverage will be a big sell in Southwestern c-stores, mainly as a novelty drink. It's Weiss' opinion that he can gain money and publicity through this beverage and its market.

The drink will have a "brand loyalty unique amongst Hispanic energy drinks," Weiss said in a statement, but told CSNews Online that he doesn't feel it is offensive to the group it targets.

It's tagline: "Papers, we don't need no stinkin' papers" -- a clear play on a famous line from the film 'The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.'

Is the c-store industry going to jump on such a beverage? Chances are the beverage will not end up in 7-Eleven's coolers, as it requested the controversial Cocaine energy beverage pulled from shelves of its stores earlier this month, "They just didn't think that the product's name was appropriate for the image we're trying to portray,'' said spokeswoman Margaret Chabris at the time. "Our image is legal," she added.

But Weiss told CSNews Online that he believes that his beverage is less offensive than Cocaine. Its chances in c-stores, however, remain unknown.

The outrageous names, claims and marketing schemes that energy drinks are developing are being tracked on CSNews' Blog Spare Change. To comment on this product, its chances in your stores, or the increasingly "extreme" energy drink category, visit the blog by clicking here.

climaxenergydrink
11-19-2006, 09:48 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/Climax222/greencard.jpg

climaxenergydrink
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
LOOKS LIKE HE IS THE MAN BEHIND THIS PRODUCT..AGAIN NO AFFILIATION !! JUST TRYING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE ARE ON TOP OF THINGS ON THIS BOARD !! FOUND THIS IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OF BEVNET.COM !! YOUR WELCOME JEFF FOR THE PUBLICITY..EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE !!

Private Label Energy Drinks (From ONE PALLET to UNLIMITED) From MY AUSTRIAN FACTORY
Reply to: jw@hotlogo.com
Date: 11/13/2006

LOGOCAN.COM (A division of Z CORP) has been producing and distributing "PRIVATE LABEL" energy drinks and Isotonic drinks for over 9 years.

Our client list is IMPRESSIVE, (please see my my websites.) One recent project is supplying the TAO nightclub, in the Venetian Hotel in Vegas

Please visit my websites www.logocan.com (http://www.logocan.com) and www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com (http://www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com) for more information our products and services.

Please contact JEFF WEISS AT 973-643-6000 for more information, or send an e-mail to jw@logocan.com or jw@hotlogo.com

My drink is made by My Company in Austria. I am a partner in the production facitlty. We can make from 1 pallet (2,880 cans)-- to an unlimited number of cans, and, we will deliver to any American seaport (this is included in the drink price) My artists will help you create a label that stands out from the crowd. Everything is included in the price; can-drink-label-label artwork help, mockups-delivery to any American port-insurance all the way-Customs & FDA clearance-I pay all duties and entry taxes.

We can use clear, or, opaque full wrap labels which accept digital imaging. In larger numbers, we can print directly on the can. We also have Isotonic drink in 250 Ml.cans, and lightly flavored caffeinated water (from Austria.)

Samples are free. Please contact me for any further information. Please visit our websites-
www.logocan.com (http://www.logocan.com) or www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com (http://www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com)

NOTE-PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED BY DRINKS MADE IN THE USA WHICH CLAIM TO HAVE A "GENUINE AUSTRIAN FORMULA", they just do no NOT compare favoribly to real Austrian drinks. YOU CAN DRIVE A CHEVY..OR A MERCEDES...THEY'LL BOTH GET YOU THERE, BUT, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE... THE SAME HOLDS TRUE WITH ENERGY DRINKS..IF YOU WANT THE "MERCEDES" I SHOULD BE YOUR SUPPLIER...IF YOU WANT A CHEAPER RIDE...THAN BY ALL MEANS TAKE THE CHEAPER WAY OUT.

John Ruskin, an 18 th century British philosopher wrote: PRICE..THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD, THAT SOME MAN CAN'T MAKE A LITTLE WORSE, AND CAN SELL A LITTLE CHEAPER..AND ONLY THOSE WHO CONSIDER PRICE ARE THIS MAN'S LAWFUL PREY."

Red Bull has all the money in the world, but they don't produce in the USA...there are reasons for this, ask me why. Please call, lets discuss your needs during normal business hours.

JEFF WEISS 973-643-6000

I'm located in the New York City area, my drinks are being sold in South America,
USA and Europe and Singapore. I have the capability to send drinks anywhere in the world.

In a country other than the USA??? please call for a quote. I can obtain a bar code for your drink. The Austrian health certificates can be "consularized" in Vienna to meet the requirements of any country. If you are inland, I can help you with trucking arrangements to your location.

Let's talk....
Thanks, Jeff Weiss

CLIMAX

climaxenergydrink
11-19-2006, 09:56 PM
LOOKS LIKE HE IS THE MAN BEHIND THIS PRODUCT..AGAIN NO AFFILIATION !! JUST TRYING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE ARE ON TOP OF THINGS ON THIS BOARD !! FOUND THIS IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OF BEVNET.COM !! YOUR WELCOME JEFF FOR THE PUBLICITY..EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE !!

Private Label Energy Drinks (From ONE PALLET to UNLIMITED) From MY AUSTRIAN FACTORY
Reply to: jw@hotlogo.com
Date: 11/13/2006

LOGOCAN.COM (A division of Z CORP) has been producing and distributing "PRIVATE LABEL" energy drinks and Isotonic drinks for over 9 years.

Our client list is IMPRESSIVE, (please see my my websites.) One recent project is supplying the TAO nightclub, in the Venetian Hotel in Vegas

Please visit my websites www.logocan.com (http://www.logocan.com) and www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com (http://www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com) for more information our products and services.

Please contact JEFF WEISS AT 973-643-6000 for more information, or send an e-mail to jw@logocan.com or jw@hotlogo.com

My drink is made by My Company in Austria. I am a partner in the production facitlty. We can make from 1 pallet (2,880 cans)-- to an unlimited number of cans, and, we will deliver to any American seaport (this is included in the drink price) My artists will help you create a label that stands out from the crowd. Everything is included in the price; can-drink-label-label artwork help, mockups-delivery to any American port-insurance all the way-Customs & FDA clearance-I pay all duties and entry taxes.

We can use clear, or, opaque full wrap labels which accept digital imaging. In larger numbers, we can print directly on the can. We also have Isotonic drink in 250 Ml.cans, and lightly flavored caffeinated water (from Austria.)

Samples are free. Please contact me for any further information. Please visit our websites-
www.logocan.com (http://www.logocan.com) or www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com (http://www.privatelabelenergydrinks.com)

NOTE-PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED BY DRINKS MADE IN THE USA WHICH CLAIM TO HAVE A "GENUINE AUSTRIAN FORMULA", they just do no NOT compare favoribly to real Austrian drinks. YOU CAN DRIVE A CHEVY..OR A MERCEDES...THEY'LL BOTH GET YOU THERE, BUT, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE... THE SAME HOLDS TRUE WITH ENERGY DRINKS..IF YOU WANT THE "MERCEDES" I SHOULD BE YOUR SUPPLIER...IF YOU WANT A CHEAPER RIDE...THAN BY ALL MEANS TAKE THE CHEAPER WAY OUT.

John Ruskin, an 18 th century British philosopher wrote: PRICE..THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD, THAT SOME MAN CAN'T MAKE A LITTLE WORSE, AND CAN SELL A LITTLE CHEAPER..AND ONLY THOSE WHO CONSIDER PRICE ARE THIS MAN'S LAWFUL PREY."

Red Bull has all the money in the world, but they don't produce in the USA...there are reasons for this, ask me why. Please call, lets discuss your needs during normal business hours.

JEFF WEISS 973-643-6000

I'm located in the New York City area, my drinks are being sold in South America,
USA and Europe and Singapore. I have the capability to send drinks anywhere in the world.

In a country other than the USA??? please call for a quote. I can obtain a bar code for your drink. The Austrian health certificates can be "consularized" in Vienna to meet the requirements of any country. If you are inland, I can help you with trucking arrangements to your location.

Let's talk....
Thanks, Jeff Weiss

CLIMAX

climaxenergydrink
11-19-2006, 09:59 PM
oops !! i had an error didn't think the post went through..I guess it did !!

C

greg
11-20-2006, 11:14 AM
The sad part about this guy is he doesn't even know about his product...I have said this many times on this board about Energy Drinks. Anything that provides a stimulus to the CNS is DE-HYDRATING by nature. It is the cellular response that helps transport water back and forth through the cell membrane hence shuttling ATP creating energy. His drink is NOT hydrating people , he is De hydrating them.

climaxenergydrink
11-20-2006, 12:37 PM
greg as you would say " IT IS A BALLSY MOVE " ON HIS PART !! TO COME OUT WITH A PRODUCT OF THIS NATURE !! We all know he is looking for shock value and he has done that thus far. But you have to think how long can a product like this survive ? Who is going to buy into this type of drink ? Mexicans ! I WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE INSULTING TO THERE ETHNICITY AND THERE BEING !

CLIMAX

Ron Swedelson
11-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah, that is a funny novelty item...but as a serious product, and the owners take on this, pretty offending. I am half mexican, and I am against the illegal crossing, or at least comming over here and not appling for legal status, or work visas or anything. If this guy truley cares about these people not dying of thirst and dehydration, he would put up money and supply free water bottles and products of that nature for free to the border crossers. Not a dehydrating product (caffiene will also dehydrate you) and hopeing to cash in on their brand loyalty once they come over.

CStoreCatMan
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah, this drink is just a bad idea. I don't think people will even think its all that funny to be honest with you. And forget those actually crossing the border - you think they will give a rip about this thing if they're trying to get to a new place to start a better life? Does this guy actually think they will be looking for his ridiculous drink? Unbelievable.

rackitup
11-20-2006, 04:42 PM
The first thing I would do after Illegally entering a Country is go to the local C Store and buy a beverage infering I was in the Country Illegally. Joke..............

I also can't believe the maker of the drink saying he does not want them dying in the desert, he want's 2 rehydrate them, when Everyone here knows Caffeine dehydrate U.

Even if he believed himself how could the Illegals buy his product in the desert to hydrate themselves????????????

Mr Zabe
11-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Clearly this so called ED is geared for the trashy meat market slim bars and after hours Ho clubs. LOL

Move over Sum Pu*** you now have competition. :D :cool: :D

[ 11-20-2006, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

leisuredrummer
11-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Wow, this is just a lawsuit waiting to happen. If this guy is claiming that you are going to be hydrated by drinking his energy drink, he is wrong. All it takes is one person getting sick or dying by trying to drink "Green Card" to stay hydrated in the desert and he won't ever make a dollar again in his life.

Also, if this drink is supposed to be marketed toward illegal immigrants, then why isn't the label in spanish. This guy is an idiot. I live in Texas and have been to the border many times, almost all text on any product in that area is in spanish.

This guy is asking for it.

CStoreCatMan
11-21-2006, 12:25 PM
The only thing he's asking for is a big flop of a business. Luckily for him, that's what he's going to get. All I can do is sit back and laugh at this one...how completely moronic.

So let me get this straight...is this guy going to drive a Jeep out in the middle of the Texas desert with an ice chest full of "Green Card?"