PDA

View Full Version : Diet or Sugar Free, Why does no one stock them?

RookieCAF
11-22-2006, 04:06 PM
I love my Energy drinks, but as a Diabetic, I have to do Sugar Free. There are plenty of Diet Drinks out there, but very rarely do the stores here stock more than a couple :(

I really wish I could still find SF Full Throttle and try the new Carb Free Rockstar Drink :(

Ron Swedelson
11-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Slower sales, probably on a 7-1 ratio in most stores. And with shelf life is around 6 months, instead of 2 years. So they will keep much less on hand as well.

fusion
11-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Sometimes you just have to try different stores. Not every store is the same.

SF Full Throttle just didn't sell that well - we got rid of it earlier this year.

RookieCAF
11-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Yea, I kinda figured as much, I can usually find Lo Carb Monster and Diet Rockstar, so its all good for the most part, but I really did like SF Full Throttle :(

Pibb
11-22-2006, 10:53 PM
the only sugar free energy drink i see is red bull sugar free, and vault zero but i dont consider vault an energy drink.. ive nevber seen sugar free monster or rockstar. i doubt i will.. i only like red bull & 180 energy orange citrus blast..and sobe no fear. i see sugar free no fear only in places with a lot of drinks.

Blue Efficacy
11-23-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm a diabetic too. But I cannot tolerate artificial sweeteners. I just up my insulin dosage.

RookieCAF
11-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Ahh, I can't deal with HFCS, Too sweet. I still love Orange Juice in the morning tho. SF Red Bull is not really very good IMHO.

My top three in taste are SF Full Throttle, Lo Carb Monster and Diet Rockstar. Anything else I have tried has been too much like cough syrup.

MSUSodaGirl06
11-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Monster Lo Carb sells surprisingly well. It seems to hold its own against regular Monster in many areas, and, in fact, sells better in some areas/stores than regular Monster. Lots of coffee shops/country stores seem to sell an even quantity of Lo Carb and regular.

MSUSodaGirl06
11-27-2006, 12:01 PM
There are also some stores who only want sugar-free Jones and Stewarts. Again, a lot of coffee shops and country stores who sell a lot of glass bottles. I was in the pharmacy recently wearing my Jones polo after work and the guy there asked me if Jones Sugar-Free Creme Soda was still available because he couldn't find it anywhere. We still carry it but only stock a few cases at a time because it is a slower item. Stewarts Diet Rootbeer sells particularly well in one of my Felpausch stores for some reason.

boodoo
11-29-2006, 10:56 AM
RookieCAF,

See if you can find Xenergy by the Xyience company and give it a try. If the c-stores in your area don't stock it you may find it in GNC stores.

XSEnergy
11-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Hey guys, I actually market sugar free/carb free energy drinks. These are completely herbal with triple ginseng in eight different flavors. My personal favorites are Rootbeer, Tea Berry Blast, and Cola. The brand name is XS Energy.

<IBO URL removed; account deleted>

[ 11-30-2006, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

Blue Efficacy
11-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by XSEnergy:
Hey guys, I actually market sugar free/carb free energy drinks. These are completely herbal with triple ginseng in eight different flavors. My personal favorites are Rootbeer, Tea Berry Blast, and Cola. The brand name is XS Energy.

rhenderson4.qhealthzone.com Again the pyramid schemers advertise :(

pepsidew
12-02-2006, 10:00 AM
SF No Fear & SF Aderaline Rush

David J.
12-02-2006, 12:18 PM
I can tell you diet/sugar free e-drinks, and most Diet sodas are non-existant in upstate New York. There's no SF A-rush in my area. Heck, there's still a few reg. 8oz cans lingering around.

I really don't know what's out there for SF e-drinks besides Monster Lo Carb, SF No Fear, and Diet Rockstar (dunno about the Zero Carb.)

NRGSLLR@
12-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Blue, you gave him the advertising, Bevnet deleted his URL and you added it to your post???