PDA

View Full Version : Savage Energy, have you seen it?

mofizz
12-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Has anybody seen Savage Energy anywhere? It is a new energy drink developed and made by Carolina Beverage (aka Cheerwine). It comes in a dark black plastic 16oz bottle. I have a trade sample but didn't know if anybody had seen it anywhere, particularly out east.

the saint
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
it probably hasn't been introduced into the nation wide market yet, just a few regions.

Bill Brasky
12-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Nothing out here in the Northeast, but the 16oz Black Plastic Bottle already says failure to me....and I bet most on this board will agree.

dahojo
12-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Seems to be doing well here in NC. Reg. and now sugar free.

The 22 oz Nos is doing better than 11 OZ Nos.

People to like bottles.

Savage looks prety good.

mofizz
12-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I have a trade sample in front of me and personally think the bottle is bad ass. I don't see why the bottle would make this stuff not go over. I'll try and post a picture later.

NRGSLLR@
12-04-2006, 01:55 PM
90 day shelf life might be an issue!! Most PET packaging begins to allow the CO2 to escape at that point.

Super Jay
12-04-2006, 06:01 PM
I saw it in Columbia, SC. The black bottle is a great package, but the product inside is not that good. Cheerwine won't do that well with it and it will never be taken outside of their territory.

mofizz
12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Super Jay:
I saw it in Columbia, SC. The black bottle is a great package, but the product inside is not that good. Cheerwine won't do that well with it and it will never be taken outside of their territory. Actually we are picking it up here in Mid-Missouri as soon as we can figure out a good way to get the stuff here from NC.

JuiceMan
02-22-2007, 02:37 PM
I saw it on the shelf of a BiLo in Greenville, SC the other day and got
the sugar-free version. The price was right and the taste was great!
Black was a bit different. The Panther-like creature on the front will
probably go over well in the Carolinas.

Anyway, two thumbs up on taste and price! No more $2.00 Red Bulls
for me.

Juice Man

deepnenergy
02-22-2007, 06:08 PM

for me.

Juice Man

Does this drink have a .99 PP on it???

NEED-ENERGY
07-11-2007, 10:41 PM

for me.

Juice Man

Can you post the ingredients indicated on the bottle?:)

scum1
07-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Savage Energy - The Next Generation Energy Drink (http://www.savagenergy.com/)

I think it is a nice package. The shelf life might not be as good as cans but it separates itself from all the canned energy drinks. If I was looking at the energy drink section at my local convenience store I would be drawn to this one. It's a crowded market and standing out is good. Nice graphics as well. I'll probably never see it here in Texas and I'm sure not ordering a case online but if I could I would buy it locally.

garr
07-23-2007, 11:19 AM
seen it in forsyth county NC actually really liked it.

plasticteacups
07-25-2007, 05:53 AM
I think it taste ok.. kinda sweet though..
anyway, Here are the ingredients, if you did not already get them:
(note : I got this off of the citrus one, the other blue may be different)
Carbonated water, high fructose, corn syrup, liquid dextrose, citric acid, taurine, natural and artificial flavors,
d-glucuronolactone, panax ginseng, sodium benzoate(presevative), caffine, caramel color, potassium sorbate,
inositol, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, sucralose, edta (protects freshness), pantothenic avid(VIT.B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride(VIT.B6)
and cyanocobalmin(VIT.b12)...
:D

NEED-ENERGY
07-26-2007, 02:41 PM
I think it taste ok.. kinda sweet though..
anyway, Here are the ingredients, if you did not already get them:
(note : I got this off of the citrus one, the other blue may be different)
Carbonated water, high fructose, corn syrup, liquid dextrose, citric acid, taurine, natural and artificial flavors,
d-glucuronolactone, panax ginseng, sodium benzoate(presevative), caffine, caramel color, potassium sorbate,
inositol, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, sucralose, edta (protects freshness), pantothenic avid(VIT.B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride(VIT.B6)
and cyanocobalmin(VIT.b12)...
:D

So it is savage just like 100 others.:cool:

zne0
07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Savage-umm....not doing anything here in the West coast other than collecting dust.

wow im legit
05-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Well guys im in the Hartford region of Connecticut and it is out on the shelves here.

sachamo
06-15-2009, 10:20 PM
I saw in atlanta georgia near the football stadium.

SumPoosieCat
06-16-2009, 08:12 AM
I have a GLASS bottle and a Fuji Wrap around my product and Savage Energy has this black plastic thing with a sticker on it is a great package ? Huh ? You have to be kidding.

BigBird
06-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Well guys im in the Hartford region of Connecticut and it is out on the shelves here.

Here in CT it's doing pretty well. It's distribution isn't great though, maybe it has a 25% appearance rate out here where they sell at least 5 different brands. Typically I've found it at places that have a lot of EDs though so don't expect it to be out there like Monster, Rockstar and Full Throttle. Right now it's more like Venom with its distribution out here.