PDA

View Full Version : red bull vending machines for sale

cmathers
12-05-2006, 11:09 AM
I have 3 red bull vending machines for sale at a really good price. They are already placed in Quakertown, PA. I just don't have time to manage a business now. They have only been in place since July and are in very good condition. Will accept all reasonable offers. Must sell ASAP!!!

greg
12-05-2006, 03:15 PM
$2
That seems reasonable considering all the negative things I have heard about RB Vending machines on this board.

the saint
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
c'mon greg there are three machines for sale...I bid $3, at least that is a buck a machine. AND you pay for the shipping. :D

[ 12-05-2006, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]

DrPepperYummy
12-05-2006, 10:12 PM
come on don't have time for 3 machines... thats an hour a week depending on travel time between them?

Sounds more like I don't have time to keep the locations cause they aren't making money and they want them gone so I have to sell them to someone else before I lose thousands of dollars I can't afford to repay back cause I got taken advantage of...

I'd just suggest saying... "this is a great opportunity for someone looking to start off in the exploding energy vending business with a low initial investment and grow their business while learning along the way..."

at least that sounds more reasonable than... I don't have an hour a week for 3 machines...

(if I sound bitter today its because someone dumped a redbull they half drank on my shelf and I had to clean it off thinking I'd find a dead rat from the smell behind it)

Mr Zabe
12-05-2006, 10:52 PM
I bid $3.25 and a case of the old Sum P#ssy ED. LOL

[ 12-05-2006, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

greg
12-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by the saint:
c'mon greg there are three machines for sale...I bid $3, at least that is a buck a machine. AND you pay for the shipping. :D I had to leave some room for negotiations! LOL :eek: tongue.gif

the saint
12-06-2006, 03:17 PM
If you notice I edited my post and added the "you pay shipping", that will be negotiating point. :D :D

NRGSLLR@
12-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Maybe Creative Concepts can send them to one of the many distributors they cheated out of their machines.

rackitup
12-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
I bid $3.25 and a case of the old Sum P#ssy ED. LOL Mr Zabe,

So you are the one who bought the entire shipment of S.P. in IL.

J O K E

Mr Zabe
12-06-2006, 09:04 PM
LMAO :D ;) :D

djnosef
04-17-2011, 02:34 PM
I have 3 red bull vending machines for sale at a really good price. They are already placed in Quakertown, PA. I just don't have time to manage a business now. They have only been in place since July and are in very good condition. Will accept all reasonable offers. Must sell ASAP!!!

hello i am in need of them if you can cut me a deal on all 3 i will take them off your hands. I will need you to arrange shipping for me at a fed ex freight company or get them to them somehow. I have an account with fed ex i will pay for shipping i will need you to work with me on being sure they are in right hands and will not be damanged. What kind of shape are they in? Are they working completly? need to know and like i said i am ready to buy. i am in Mississippi 38606 and i have a dock.

thanks
freddy