PDA

View Full Version : A.C.T. Healthy Energy Drink

A.C.T.
12-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Has anyone tried the new energy drink from A.C.T.?
They seem to be the first healthy energy drink with sales over 10 Million drinks in the first 17 months.

Personally, I use do the product and like the rapid and long lasting effects. I don't see the product heavily advertised and just wonder if anyone has an opinion.

greg
12-10-2006, 07:18 PM
JIM, Are you trying to "sell"us your drink?
I know of no one that gives an 800 number in their signature if he wasn't trying to get me to call for some reason or another. Come clean and tell us more about your drink.
Give us a link so we can check it out. A.C.T. isn't enough to go on.

fusion
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Looks like it's some sort of MLM-type deal.

www.drinkact.com (http://www.drinkact.com) is their website.

And I seriously doubt that 10 million claim.

SumPoosieCat
12-10-2006, 09:40 PM
:rolleyes:

A.C.T.
12-10-2006, 11:44 PM
This is for Greg... No, I am not trying to sell you drinks. In fact, had that been the purpose of the post, rest assured I would have added the url so that you might respond.

After running across the list of energy drink, I was just curious as to how many people have discovered this drink. My daughter gave me some of the samples, I used them and found the product works.

Now, my daughter is only 18 and I try to keep an eye on her business ventures. So, if indeed you want information, which I sincerely doubt, you are most welcome to visit her site at: www.drinkact.com/kanisha (http://www.drinkact.com/kanisha)

Oh, one more thing. After some research on my part, their claim of 10 million is factual. And, my daughter has never sold the first drink, she simply gives free samples to those who would like to try the drink. If interested, she will send them the info on how to buy the product direct from the manufacture.

The parent company is M2C Global. A 13 year old company that supplies the little know companies such as WalMart, Cosco and Sams Club.

Sorry, I just go off some times when people don't man-up enough to ask a question rather than trying to cast doubt on something they don't understand.

As for the 800 number, that is my primary business. Feel fee to search Google for for the term, Skelton Enterprises.

Then maybe you can find something else to ridicule. Have a great day my friend and Happy Marketing..

greg
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM
LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT.....

You come on here with a screen name of A.C.T. and ask about a drink named A.C.T. and you call me out for questioning your motives?!?!?!
2nd, You make a claim in your post of selling 10mm drinks in the first 17 months of production and no one has ever heard of this drink and you call me out for being Skeptical!?!?!
3rd, No where in your signature do you mention Skelton Enterprises, you just give us your name and an 800 number, what else am I supposed to think.
4th, If you were to keep a more watchful eye on your duaghters business venture you would realize that this is a pyramid scheme/MLM opportunity. Referrring people to your site to buy product from the manufacturer so you can "earn" reward points is not a true business platform to build a successful energy drink on. Look at XS energy drink, which see about 2 a month on this website. They claim to be 2nd only to RB worldwide in total sales but no one has ever seen these in a retail outlet. However, we have been assured of their presence in many peoples garage!

LASTLY- Before asking someone to do some research on your company make sure that you are clean. It seems you are very close to M2C http://www.selectablog.com/JimSkelton/2504Global.

and http://www.jimskeltons.com/

Gee, what is it that you say at the bottom of your web page " Have Fun, Make Money, Drink A.C.T. Energy Drink"

Damn, why do some people make it to easy!

A.C.T.
12-11-2006, 11:52 AM
It is quite evident that you have absolutely no knowledge about the product. Just a poor attempt at trying to belittle someone in a half-ass-ed attempt at promoting your own self importance.

So, Do as you wish but don't expect me waste my time replying to an Ignorant, uninformed ***hole such as yourself.

Oh by the way, while you are wasting every-ones time, my daughter is receiving check from M2C amounting between 400 and 600 dollars 'DAILY'. As for me, I receive nothing as I promote for her sake.

greg
12-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Nice rebuttal. You have no argument so you resort to calling me names for saying it like it is.
I notice you didn't refute any of my comments. I guess I may have hit close to home on many of those.

For the record, in my original post I asked for more information so we could legitmately check out your product. I did ask you to "come clean", perhaps that put you in defensive mode. I'm sorry you took it that way,I was just trying to give you a chance.

By your attitude I'm sure you will get a ton of "referrals" from this website.

Nick Laugher
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
A.C.T. eh? As in, this is all just an ACT? heh.
by the way.. you have incredibly bad english at random times...

SumPoosieCat
12-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Man Greg .... you were a bit tough on ACT. I think you need to try some of my new vitamins "Amway Multi Plex" it will make you feel like a new man. And to show you I am a nice guy I am going to buy you a new flat screen with my daily check from selling my "Amway Multi Plex vitamins. ;)

-VV-
12-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by A.C.T.:
Oh by the way, while you are wasting every-ones time, my daughter is receiving check from M2C amounting between 400 and 600 dollars 'DAILY'. As for me, I receive nothing as I promote for her sake. The first thing you might want to do before posting negative comments to members of a board you are a newcomer to, is figure out who it is you're talking to.

rackitup
12-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by A.C.T.:
It is quite evident that you have absolutely no knowledge about the product. Just a poor attempt at trying to belittle someone in a half-ass-ed attempt at promoting your own self importance.

So, Do as you wish but don't expect me waste my time replying to an Ignorant, uninformed ***hole such as yourself.

Oh by the way, while you are wasting every-ones time, my daughter is receiving check from M2C amounting between 400 and 600 dollars 'DAILY'. As for me, I receive nothing as I promote for her sake. Does you're Daughter know youre on here?

How many checks a week do you,,,,Err youre Daughter get?

BTW how old is you're Daughter?

Can I reach her at the toll Free #?

greg
12-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
Man Greg .... you were a bit tough on ACT. I think you need to try some of my new vitamins "Amway Multi Plex" it will make you feel like a new man. And to show you I am a nice guy I am going to buy you a new flat screen with my daily check from selling my "Amway Multi Plex vitamins. ;) Thanks TTB, I am getting a little irritable lately. BTW, Throw in some Toilet paper and toothpaste with that. I want to make sure you get "credit" . LOL :D tongue.gif

crski
01-02-2007, 01:59 AM
I am an A.C.T. dealer and this is a legitimate business opportunity. It does involve recruiting other people to join your team in order to earn commisions. What legitimate business doesn't? You should understand that if you work hard in a legitimate business, you will be sucsessfull. This business is based on giving away free samples. If you e-mail me, I will be glad to send out some samples to you. If you like the drink, fine. If not, that is fine to. In case you do like the drink (I think you will), you will then become convinced ON YOUR OWN whether or not you want to become an independent distributor for this product. What do you have to lose?

DudeMan
01-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Time.

-VV-
01-17-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by DudeMan:
Time. :D

CStoreCatMan
01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Two things I noticed about some of the links above. Jim Skelton runs a consulting company that seems to be very closely linked with A.C.T. energy drink - probably a client.

The other thing I noticed is how the logo on A.C.T. energy drink is exactly the same as that of Pepsi's Amp energy drink. The "squiggly" letter "A" with the dot in the middle...

I think I'll be sending Pepsi a picture of ACT and a link to the site.

CStoreCatMan
01-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Here's a pic of the ACT energy drink - now is it just me or does that logo look similar? Pepsi's Amp energy drink has since updated/changed the logo...but that looks just like the original version...

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/xcmtnbikr/act2.jpg