PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
12-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi guys, I have some questions that I already made at the General Discussion forum, and thanks again to rackitup for his opinion...

This weekend, two well-known energy drinks of The Coca-Cola Company arrived at Mexico: Burn and Tab Energy, each can costs 20 pesos (2 dollars)... my question for all the people that already drank Burn or Tab Energy: does that energy drinks taste good?, Does it worth to spend 2 dollars on a can of Burn or Tab Energy?, and I haven't drank a complete can of energy drink before... is it dangerous?

jacksmom
12-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry Ramon - I can't help you with the Burn drink and I haven't tried Tab Energy, but a friend of mine says she has a Tab Energy drink every morning and really likes it. Of course, I think she grew up on diet drinks also, so when I asked her if it tasted "diety" she really couldn't say. Anyway, hope that helps! smile.gif

Dr. dnL
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
TaB Energy tastes like candy. It tastes NOTHING like the original TaB or any other cola flavored diet drink. Like sweet cotton candy. I could barely finish the can it was so sweet. If you like sweet, pink drinks, then TaB Energy is your drink.

I haven't tried Burn yet.

Nick Laugher
12-12-2006, 04:32 PM
TaB tastes exactly like Cherry Jolly Ranchers.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
12-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks everybody! smile.gif I'll buy a can later!

[ 12-12-2006, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

DudeMan
12-15-2006, 01:16 AM
Tab tastes good for a diet energy drink.

The only place I've ever seen Coke's Burn was in Ukraine and I haven't tried it!