PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Jolt Energy online?

weepso
12-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I was just wondering where I could buy Jolt Energy (the 23.5oz cans as pictured below) from for a friendly price.

http://www.packagingdigest.com/articles/200503/images/60.jpg

I've done the obvious: I checked Jolt's website where I thought it would be cheapest and the S&H costs for just ONE CASE of Jolt (12 cans) outweigh what I can buy it at the gas station for by almost an extra dollar.

I mean is the gas station really the cheapest place ($1.99/can) to buy them from? You would think there would be some beverage supplier online that would have them at a lower price.

I want to buy at least one case, but probably a few cases. But I find it bizarre I can get it cheaper at the gas station than from Jolt themselves.

Is there any other place online (besides Jolt themselves) that has a good deal (including S&H) on the 23.5oz cans of Jolt?

Thanks,
Andrew

jacksmom
12-12-2006, 05:31 PM
There's really not - the shipping charges are phenomenal because buying drinks online are usually sold in cases. I bought a case of Jolt Red (12 cans) from Thinkgeek.com for $22.99 per case - but the shipping charges were $16.95 - a total of $39.94, breaking down to average $3.33 a can if you add in the shipping. I know - crazy, but I hear they aren't producing Jolt Red anymore. Good luck! Let me know if you find any great bargains!

reset man
12-13-2006, 06:41 PM
The weight of shipping makes it impossible to buy cheaper online. When I sold Jolt our price was $15.95/12pk. for the 23.5oz. battery can to the stores. They would retail it for $1.99-$2.25. If you are friendly with a store owner you might be able to get him to order a case for you and tack on a few bucks.

rackitup
12-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Andrew,

If you are willing to switch allegiance to another energy drink Co. I can tell you a place that gives Free S&H and a discount on the product.
They have Great National Best Sellers as Lightning Bolt, Power trip, Syzmo, and they even have the famouse Pimp Juice Premium in the Gold can.

Where you ask?

www.amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com)

I guess they sell these great products so no one will buy it so they won't loose money on shipping, LOL

Seriously I once bought a case of Shock Tripple Coffee for about $32.00, they took off $10.00 more because it was my first order, and of course Free S&H.

SumPoosieCat
12-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Lightning Bolt, Power Trip, Syzmo.... huh ??? National Best Sellers ???

rackitup
12-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
Lightning Bolt, Power Trip, Syzmo.... huh ??? National Best Sellers ??? SPC silly you left out the Pimp Juice Premium, LOL, LOL, LOL.

David J.
12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Does Jolt Energy even have a taste? Every time I drink it, there's no taste.

NRGSLLR@
12-15-2006, 11:16 AM
Weepso, I think Holiday carries Jolt

DrPepperYummy
12-15-2006, 04:27 PM
I heard that snapple distributors may be carrying jolt energy drinks soon... so you could always pester the local snapple guy and see if he's heard anything about this.