PDA

View Full Version : New Idea

deepnenergy
12-19-2006, 04:16 PM
I have a new beverage idea and everything is in place to say go but the investment. I am wondering if anyone might be able to help and be part of the only AEB to hit the market. The companies working with us has reduced my cost so they can be behind such a product. I have been working on the idea for 3 years and now its time. The market keeps growing with the same ED profile and the market shows as change comes the growth is increasing to new levels. This will be the next big hit of the ED world. I know I speak with big words but it's more than and not like anything else out there. :D

Feel free to please give me your feed back or questions.

BriGuy20
12-19-2006, 04:38 PM
What makes your ED different?
How do you intend to get distribution/traction in such a crowded market?
How do you plan to market it?
Is the unique angle on your drink enough to convert existing customers of other products?

It's easy to make big bold claims, but it's not nearly as easy to do what you say.

deepnenergy
12-19-2006, 05:41 PM
If I tell what makes this one different, someone would copy it. But i tell you it is. I have many contacts and have been around to see what other companies do with DSD and the contacts i have know "if I say it I do it". the crowed market means nothing to me and the crowd hasn't even gotten there yet, look at CSD's 4 doors 5 doors per store. even milk has more then one door, so that's not a thought. C-stores just need to grow to meet the coming demand. Yes it is unique enough to convert and definitely after my education intervention marketing program.

SumPoosieCat
12-20-2006, 10:12 AM
LOL....

deepnenergy
12-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks, for the support, Remember if you don't ask you will never know.

deepnenergy
12-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
LOL.... Thank you Sumpoosicat for the support. I can see your doing well.

BriGuy20
12-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I asked, you didn't tell me anything.

If you want help on these forums, you need to give us some idea of what you are doing.

Adam
12-20-2006, 05:49 PM
You're gonna have a hard time finding anyone to go in blindfolded... thats what BriGuy20 was talking about...

climaxenergydrink
12-20-2006, 09:07 PM
deepnenergy we are here to help you not steal your idea !!

ISN'T THAT CORRECT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !!

CLIMAX

deepnenergy
12-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Ok, the beverage is all natural functional rejuvenation energy beverage that will supply long term energy, balance, clarity (4 to 6 hrs.) w/ absolutely no crash. The beverage is different then even the new stuff you see today like Rehab. I thought at first that they did it but I was happy to see that they "missed it by that much". The beverage will touch markets from extreme sports to the stock broker to the common housewife.

deepnenergy
12-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by BriGuy20:
I asked, you didn't tell me anything.

If you want help on these forums, you need to give us some idea of what you are doing. thank you

deepnenergy
12-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Adam:
You're gonna have a hard time finding anyone to go in blindfolded... that's what BriGuy20 was talking about... not blindfolded I just want to make sure I'm protected. I will share with anyone that will do a non-disclosure/competitive agreement.

greg
12-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by deepnenergy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Adam:
You're gonna have a hard time finding anyone to go in blindfolded... that's what BriGuy20 was talking about... not blindfolded I just want to make sure I'm protected. I will share with anyone that will do a non-disclosure/competitive agreement. </font>[/QUOTE]Well I guess you wont get much help here.
When asking for opinions and help you need to make it as easy as possible for people to help you. If you make them jump through hoops then they are less inclined to make the effort. :(

deepnenergy
12-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by greg:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by deepnenergy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Adam:
You're gonna have a hard time finding anyone to go in blindfolded... that's what BriGuy20 was talking about... not blindfolded I just want to make sure I'm protected. I will share with anyone that will do a non-disclosure/competitive agreement. </font>[/QUOTE]Well I guess you wont get much help here.
When asking for opinions and help you need to make it as easy as possible for people to help you. If you make them jump through hoops then they are less inclined to make the effort. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Yes Greg, I do agree so maybe this was not the best place to go. I really have the just of it done and I'm now looking for capital, fishing I guess. I do apologize, I just know if I can get the right partner(s) or the capital to do it the plan (brand) will be successful. Even to the brand that explains it in one word.

I really do get a lot out of the forum and from all of you, some of what to do and not to do ;) . But all in all it's a great crowd to be part of, Thank you

NRGSLLR@
12-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Deep, do you have a distribution plan? Do you have committments from Distributors or retailers. What are your capital requirements?
What are you willing to give in return. What is your payback schedule? Have you done a business plan? Are you trademarked? Have you developed packaging? PM me.

deepnenergy
12-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by NRGSLLR@:
Deep, do you have a distribution plan? Do you have committments from Distributors or retailers. What are your capital requirements?
What are you willing to give in return. What is your payback schedule? Have you done a business plan? Are you trademarked? Have you developed packaging? PM me. I have sent you a PM, look forward to your insite.
Thank you

SumPoosieCat
12-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Keep trying Greg....lol....keep trying.

deepnenergy
12-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Question: How can I raise 45K to share something great to the world. Maybe I can ask like the guy with the "one red paperclip"....would anyone care to donate $1 and see something that is wonderful and right happen. 45,000 out of 600,000,000 people doesn't seem like much....LOL

POP
12-30-2006, 05:59 AM
Question: How can I raise 45K...SBA, that's what I did.

greg
12-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Where theres a will there is a way. If you are serious about raising capital then you will have to be more forthright with the people whom you are trying to to get money from. I'm not saying that you have to tell us but seriously, if you sit down with a an investmanet banker or capitol fund manager or whatever you better be willing to spread some info. Those guys are not in the drink business and realy don't give a damn to get into it. That is where you come along. You do all the leg work and the rest of the hard work and they finance it and reap a great reward in the end. If you ask them to sign an affidavit or non disclosure from they will kick out faster then a fart disappears in the wind. You will not give up proprietary information but you will have
to give them an idea of your NEXT BIG ED!

greg
12-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Question: How can I raise 45K to share something great to the world. Maybe I can ask like the guy with the "one red paperclip"....would anyone care to donate $1 and see something that is wonderful and right happen. 45,000 out of 600,000,000 people doesn't seem like much....LOL Yea, Great idea, but its been done. See post above!

crski
01-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Why seek investment capital in something that may or may not work? I have an opportunity for you that costs you $0 to start. This energy drink is a healthier alternative to most energy drinks on the market today. By signing up, you get a free dealership, promotional tools, and dealer support. This IS the way to go. I will be glad to send you FREE samples so you can decide for yourself. Send e-mail to crskijmp@yahoo.com

greg
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by crski:
Why seek investment capital in something that may or may not work? I have an opportunity for you that costs you $0 to start. This energy drink is a healthier alternative to most energy drinks on the market today. By signing up, you get a free dealership, promotional tools, and dealer support. This IS the way to go. I will be glad to send you FREE samples so you can decide for yourself. Send e-mail to crskijmp@yahoo.com Some people seek investment capital so that they can build a business with a traditional distribution system. By building a business in a conventiuonal manner they may also be recognized by banks, lending institutions, gov't programs and potentiial buyers of their business by being a business that is built with the backing of true consumer interest thereby creating the concrete sales figures that may prove them to be of value and of interst to the above mentioned groups.
By creating a "tree" if you will of delegates that require continued personal consumption or at best moderate distribution the business will be seen as less attractive to potential investors or buyers and will have the illusion of a company that was built on the attractiveness of a quickbuck to be shared by all.

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by greg:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by crski:
Why seek investment capital in something that may or may not work? I have an opportunity for you that costs you $0 to start. This energy drink is a healthier alternative to most energy drinks on the market today. By signing up, you get a free dealership, promotional tools, and dealer support. This IS the way to go. I will be glad to send you FREE samples so you can decide for yourself. Send e-mail to crskijmp@yahoo.com Some people seek investment capital so that they can build a business with a traditional distribution system. By building a business in a conventiuonal manner they may also be recognized by banks, lending institutions, gov't programs and potentiial buyers of their business by being a business that is built with the backing of true consumer interest thereby creating the concrete sales figures that may prove them to be of value and of interst to the above mentioned groups.
By creating a "tree" if you will of delegates that require continued personal consumption or at best moderate distribution the business will be seen as less attractive to potential investors or buyers and will have the illusion of a company that was built on the attractiveness of a quickbuck to be shared by all. </font>[/QUOTE]Outstanding words of wisdom Greg.

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I am looking to build a trusted brand that will remain around. I'm not one of those kind of people that made one of the 485 brands that are out there looking to grow so some big CSD company will buy you out, I do have an exit strategy though. I am making a beverage that I have researched not in a lab or based on sales reports of other brands. This beverage is be made in the skate parks, on the slopes and the beaches, in the clubs, in the common housewife's kitchen, and yes on the basketball court. Not that there is no other that has done that but when they did it was a different time, but then again it might have been out by now if someone had.

Christian Prickett
01-02-2007, 03:00 PM
$45,000 will not be enought to start up a energy drink company. If you plan to have a contract filler, bottle manufacture/decorator (if you want graphics or a custom bottle),and for freight alone before you may also have to pay slotting fees for stores; you're talking about $100,000 for a startup. $45,000 will get your bottles to the filler, $80,000 to $100,000 will get your bottles on the shelf.

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Christian Prickett:
$45,000 will not be enought to start up a energy drink company. If you plan to have a contract filler, bottle manufacture/decorator (if you want graphics or a custom bottle),and for freight alone before you may also have to pay slotting fees for stores; you're talking about $100,000 for a startup. $45,000 will get your bottles to the filler, $80,000 to $100,000 will get your bottles on the shelf. In most cases you are so right, for me to do that alone it would take that BUT I have support, from the company helping to put it together to the company doing my art work & POP. yes I have to buy 155,000 cans off the start and it cost to fill, but I have counted for that and I will sell all but about 600 cases right off the line and did I say I have great support, I know it sounds NOT real But I did the road that others take and it did come to 68,500 before the fill so I do know what your saying but that's not how it is in this ballpark :D .

greg
01-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I am looking to build a trusted brand that will remain around. I'm not one of those kind of people that made one of the 485 brands that are out there looking to grow so some big CSD company will buy you out, If the price is right, why not??????

SumPoosieCat
01-02-2007, 05:05 PM
If you do not have around 200k it will be very hard to make a real go of it.

Making the product is one thing but there is so much more that goes into it.

Advertising and Marketing can be a huge expense if you do not know what you are doing.

Distributors want to know a couple of things before they take on your product... will it sell and how can you make it easier for them to sell.

Now that you have made it, marketed it, and sold it....now you have to collect!!!

There are many things involved the POS alone can cost you 100k. Over the last few years alone I have created more than 200 different POS items for SPC ED.

Remember most start up businesses fail because of inadequate start up capital. It's not enough to have a great idea, you need money!

climaxenergydrink
01-02-2007, 05:22 PM
deepnenergy you wanted the advice you got it !! truly from the people that KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ...ONLY FROM HANDS ON EXPERIENCE !! I WOULD LISTEN AND DISECT EVERYTHING TTB, DRAYTON,Christian Prickett & GREG ARE SAYING ....YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A WEALTH OF INFORMATION !!

**LIKE U I AM LEARNING AS THEY type away !!

GOOD LUCK 2 U its all about taking risks but it does help when you do as much research as you can to begin that journey !!

**JUST REMEMBER DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM - FORTUNATELY TTB,DRAYTON,GREG AND MANY OTHERS ON THIS BOARD HAVEN'T!!!)

CLIMAX

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
If you do not have around 200k it will be very hard to make a real go of it.

Making the product is one thing but there is so much more that goes into it.

Advertising and Marketing can be a huge expense if you do not know what you are doing.

Distributors want to know a couple of things before they take on your product... will it sell and how can you make it easier for them to sell.

Now that you have made it, marketed it, and sold it....now you have to collect!!!

There are many things involved the POS alone can cost you 100k. Over the last few years alone I have created more than 200 different POS items for SPC ED.

Remember most start up businesses fail because of inadequate start up capital. It's not enough to have a great idea, you need money! yes , they do fail and sometimes we keep feeding a dead horse and I do think for your words. But I have taking into mesure the cost and have planed for it. POS can kill a indy company also can taking on the wrong DSD too. My sales are there already when it comes off line, I have a big amount support coming from a well known source around 1.4m in branding opps for 07 & 08. SPC, we have not had a lot of time to chat but remember I have been in a lot of different industries including energy that will help it along much faster, well any ED I bring them it would. When it's all going we all can sit down and laugh about it, maybe at 07 NACS....I'm buying :D

Mr Zabe
01-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Question? Why did you post a message asking for feedback if you have all the answers? Just wondering smile.gif

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by climaxenergydrink:
deepnenergy you wanted the advice you got it !! truly from the people that KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ...ONLY FROM HANDS ON EXPERIENCE !! I WOULD LISTEN AND DISECT EVERYTHING TTB, DRAYTON,Christian Prickett & GREG ARE SAYING ....YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A WEALTH OF INFORMATION !!

**LIKE U I AM LEARNING AS THEY type away !!

GOOD LUCK 2 U its all about taking risks but it does help when you do as much research as you can to begin that journey !!

**JUST REMEMBER DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM - FORTUNATELY TTB,DRAYTON,GREG AND MANY OTHERS ON THIS BOARD HAVEN'T!!!)

CLIMAX Risk, is somthing i do when i go cliff diving or snowboarding or even when I go to the old stomping ground Vegas. I tell you there is no room for failure when it comes to business, I do have heros and non of them have failed, maybe set backs like the one I have now with raising funds but never fail, not part of my VOC.

I'm not claming to be a big business man or some smarty paints, and I will also tell you that when I launch it will be only a matter of time before someone will produce somthing bigger, better , stronger Like
the6milliondollorenergydrink, see like that right off the top of my head. If any want it you may use it. I love this industry, maybe too much.... :cool:

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Question? Why did you post a message asking for feedback if you have all the answers? Just wondering smile.gif I sure hope I don't come across like that. I do retain info from this and do thank you for your feed back. If I had All the answers I would be launched by now. smile.gif

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I guess I'm hoping for some miracle to happen and i will be able to launch for 07.

POP
01-02-2007, 08:43 PM
If I had All the answers I would be launched by now. smile.gif I think you have the answers, I just think you need the money.

deepnenergy
01-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by POP:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by deepnenergy:
If I had All the answers I would be launched by now. smile.gif I think you have the answers, I just think you need the money. </font>[/QUOTE]LOL, thank you POP.

deepnenergy
01-03-2007, 04:08 PM
actually, I don't just need funding I'm hoping to find, a partner(s) that believe in the same business practices to produce a reputation that will surpass all others. Sir(s) I Think big so there for I shall be. To Believe is to have faith, To know is absolute....

climaxenergydrink
01-03-2007, 04:24 PM
deepnenergy originally posted :
Risk, is somthing i do when i go cliff diving or snowboarding or even when I go to the old stomping ground Vegas. I tell you there is no room for failure when it comes to business,

I have to disagree with you on this statement, Because you ask any entrepreneur or successful business man or woman and they will tell you over there period of time they have taken risks and they have failed but corrected those things that they failed at AND THAT IS HOW THEY BECAME SUCCESSFUL !! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT MAKING MISTAKES BUT DON'T MAKE THE SAME ONES TWICE OR OVER AND OVER LEARN FROM THEM !! well this is what happens in business no one is perfect you are going to fail when you do, you just have to pick up and brush it off and get up and just understand what you did to make you fail and than excel !!

Example of no room for failure when it comes to doing business :DON'T GET ME WRONG IN CERTAIN INSTANCES LIKE MY INCOME EARNED STATEMENT I DON'T WANT MY ACCOUNTANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE TO THE IRS AND SAY I NET 300,000 WHEN I ONLY WANTED HIM TO PUT 100,000 THAN HE WILL JUST HAVE TO EAT ANY AUDIT THAT I GET LITERALLY !!

** But i do applaud your efforts and i wish you all the luck in your new venture !! If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me !!

CLIMAX
Lenny

deepnenergy
01-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by climaxenergydrink:
deepnenergy originally posted :
Risk, is somthing i do when i go cliff diving or snowboarding or even when I go to the old stomping ground Vegas. I tell you there is no room for failure when it comes to business,

I have to disagree with you on this statement, Because you ask any entrepreneur or successful business man or woman and they will tell you over there period of time they have taken risks and they have failed but corrected those things that they failed at AND THAT IS HOW THEY BECAME SUCCESSFUL !! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT MAKING MISTAKES BUT DON'T MAKE THE SAME ONES TWICE OR OVER AND OVER LEARN FROM THEM !! well this is what happens in business no one is perfect you are going to fail when you do, you just have to pick up and brush it off and get up and just understand what you did to make you fail and than excel !!

Example of no room for failure when it comes to doing business :DON'T GET ME WRONG IN CERTAIN INSTANCES LIKE MY INCOME EARNED STATEMENT I DON'T WANT MY ACCOUNTANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE TO THE IRS AND SAY I NET 300,000 WHEN I ONLY WANTED HIM TO PUT 100,000 THAN HE WILL JUST HAVE TO EAT ANY AUDIT THAT I GET LITERALLY !!

** But i do applaud your efforts and i wish you all the luck in your new venture !! If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me !!

CLIMAX
Lenny SET BACKS, TO FAIL IS TO QUIT. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR FALURE WITH ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE WORD QUIT!!!

sorry for yelling but sometimes you need to to get people to hear what your saying and i see you stand by that as well.

Mr. Tea
02-07-2007, 03:14 PM
actually, I don't just need funding I'm hoping to find, a partner(s) that believe in the same business practices to produce a reputation that will surpass all others. Sir(s) I Think big so there for I shall be. To Believe is to have faith, To know is absolute.... I can help you. Shoot me a PM.