PDA

View Full Version : Fun For A Friday! - For The Guys...

Daredevil
01-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Guys,

Check this out...truly something to see! By the way...no, this is not me...I only wish!!!

www.myspace.com/daredevilenergygirl (http://www.myspace.com/daredevilenergygirl)

Enjoy the weekend...

deepnenergy
01-19-2007, 01:04 PM
well, i gues that one way to brand, lol

upinarms
01-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Never seen DD before.

She's pretty hot, BUT, if this was up to me...

She looks kind of old, especially in the picture where she is holding the two cans. The second one from the left at the top. Granted, she looks awesome for her age, her face just doesn't look that young.

She is in GREAT shape, but in the bottom right side picture she has a wicked six pack. Her abs look hard as a rock. Front and back she kinda lacks curves to give her that universal sex appeal. I guess if they are going for that "sporty girl" look, she hits the mark, she's pretty toned, especially for her age.

However, I think when you are using a girl to market your drink you really need perfection. IMO, she looks too old and lacks the shapely bod for universal appeal.

I'm not knocking her, but from a business stand point thats my two cents. Nit picking aside, she IS easy on the eyes.

Daredevil
01-22-2007, 01:14 AM
VERY good point Upinarms. Your view is appreciated! We were hoping to get an objective view from this site. Daredevil is new. www.daredevilenergydrink.com. (http://www.daredevilenergydrink.com.) Thanks again for your opinion.

Ron Swedelson
01-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Is daredevil energy drink marketed towards the fitness/body building crowd. Sort of what upinarms said. That girl is pretty hot. I hate to say, face looks older. But maybe because the body looks of a 25 year old, while face is of a 30-35 year old. I would not pass on this girl, but there is definatly a difference between a spokes model, and a fitness model. If you are really into working out and full fitnes, this girl is probably a goddess. If you are like me, maybe just active, another energy drink drinker, your going to think that girl is hot, but would rather see thin model girl with a flat/slightly toned stomach, and doesnt look like she could match you in the gym.

deepnenergy
01-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Real people sell more these days. It shows that she might not of had that body at one time and maybe you beverage helped take her there along with working out. I think you will see that ladies will notice too. Like most guys, the Girl must be slamming because we don't buy energy for what it does, we buy it for how sexy it looks, LOL.

Daredevil
01-25-2007, 07:45 PM
You guys are cracking me up. You are right...our model is 30, but in person she is a 10++++ the pictures accent her muscle and tone. In reality she is VERY VERY petit. (size 0) We are not going after the health and fitness market, but most of our current distribution is in health and fitness. If you look at our website, www.daredevilenergydrink.com (http://www.daredevilenergydrink.com) the model on the front page is a regular girl whom you might see at the beach. We are not thrilled with her either, but we got your "main streem" point. We have been active in motocross and have won over many in that market. Our new website is under construction but you will be able to view where we are going with this drink in the next few months. ( music/sponsorships)Nice chatting with you. Thanks for your "guy" imput. It's GREAT!

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Like the web site...the girl on the cover looks more like the spokes model people are used to seeing. I think everyone basicaly had the same point. That other model is definatly hot, and probably not a guy on here that wouldnt get all flustered if she came up and put her arm around them. Most people just use the "college girl" look. Either way, they both look great, as does the web site.

SumPoosieCat
01-26-2007, 11:37 AM
The site looks nice... I have not seen the drink yet... good luck daredevil ! The girl is not bad but she is no Ava Cowan... and Ava is older!

Daredevil
01-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Like the web site...the girl on the cover looks more like the spokes model people are used to seeing. I think everyone basicaly had the same point. That other model is definatly hot, and probably not a guy on here that wouldnt get all flustered if she came up and put her arm around them. Most people just use the "college girl" look. Either way, they both look great, as does the web site.

Thanks Ron! I went back and looked at several of your postings and it seems you always have something really honest and informative to share. I actually work on the marketing side for Daredevil so this is just great for me! If you would like to try Daredevil, feel free to e-mail me and I will send you out some samples. You can e-mail lauren@daredevilenergydrink.com. Ms. Poosie Cat...you are welcome to forward your shipping info as well. Thanks again...Lauren