PDA

View Full Version : IS THERE ANY CO-PACKERS THAT WILL RUN A CAN,PET BOT. ON A SMALL RUN 1500-3000 CASES ?

climaxenergydrink
02-11-2007, 09:57 PM
I have been calling around and checking into co-packers and facilities that say they will only do a minimum run of 6000 cases or so to start ?

I might add you have to buy a minimum of 210,000 cans (8,750 cases) from ofcourse the can company and whatever you don't use now they will hold until your next run !!

Does anyone know of any co=packers & facilities ( preferably can , but i will look into bottle-plastic (pet) also ) that who will do a run and work with a start up company ?

I appreciate any information you can offer because i like to get the BALL rolling A.S.A.P. !!

We are looking at orders from anywhere to 1500-3000 cases to start, right from the beginning so that is where the number comes in !!

CLIMAX
Lenny

Harris freeman
02-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the beverage industry. If you are willing to pay about 20% more than the minimum cost you should be able to pull this off. It cost money to get in this game pre&post production.

climaxenergydrink
02-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Harris freeman anything more you like to add !!! do you operate a facility or no someone ? whats your background consist of ?

CLIMAX
L

climaxenergydrink
02-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Harris can you explain to me PRE & POST PRODUCTION ? : What does this exactly include ? , i am sure i know, but i want somebody with the background and more so the experience to describe it to me in depth !!

*24 - 8.4 oz aluminum cans- cold fill carbonated only = $3.31 @ 6000 cases per sku min = $19,800 (very reliable source) the price includes everything but the support of the (cane sugar,base blend,flavor system,24 printed can bodies)

My overall business plan is projecting $40,000 (door to door) THANKS !!

your bevnet friend & associate,

CLIMAX
LENNY
climaxenergy@aol.com

climaxenergydrink
02-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Harris can you explain to me PRE & POST PRODUCTION ? : What does this exactly include ? , i am sure i know, but i want somebody with the background and more so the experience to describe it to me in depth !!

*24 - 8.4 oz aluminum cans- cold fill carbonated only = $3.31 @ 6000 cases per sku min = $19,800 (very reliable source) the price includes everything but the support of the (cane sugar,base blend,flavor system,24 printed can bodies)

My overall business plan is projecting $40,000 (door to door) THANKS !!

your bevnet friend & associate,

CLIMAX
LENNY
climaxenergy@aol.com

climaxenergydrink
02-12-2007, 03:15 AM
The MACBOOK just had a CLIMAX !!

sorry for the duplicate !!

CLIMAX

greg
02-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Pre-Post Production

I know you already have a useable formula for BIB, but you have to formulate it to be single serve. It's not just as easy as adding soda or water to syrup anymore.
You have to run stability test, this will insure that your drink doesn't deteriorate 1 week after hitting the shelves.
taste test,raw material breakdown/mixability/settling, temperature change scenarios,i.e. freezing point vs boiling point. Freezing can be a HUGE issue in single serve. That is just some of the Pre Production things you will be involved in.
Post Production includes things like shipping, , Marketing, warehousing,training, commissions, meetings, setting up SKU's, getting graphics on packaging, getting packaging- can to case,liability insurance, patents, copyright searches and approvals, POP, etc, etc, etc,.

[ 02-12-2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

Paul's Beverages
02-13-2007, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by climaxenergydrink:
[QB] I have been calling around and checking into co-packers and facilities that say they will only do a minimum run of 6000 cases or so to start ?

Lenny,
I represent Paul's Beverages, located in Western, Pennsylvania. We produce numerous sizes of carbonated soft drinks in PET. Sorry no cans. we can produce a minimum run of 8 pallets to your specifications when running that particular size package. Please call or email if you have an interest. Thank you. Jim 724-794-1405

climaxenergydrink
02-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Greg as always thank you for the information !! I didn't realize there was so much involved on the buyers part !! i assumed that the majority of it was taken care by the facility..but than again thats how you learn and get well educated in this business to have an open mind policy !!

CLIMAX
Lenny

JIM thank you for returning my call and giving me the info it was certainly helpful and ultimately shows that you have concern and would like to earn my business !!

greg
02-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by climaxenergydrink:
Greg as always thank you for the information !! I didn't realize there was so much involved on the buyers part !! i assumed that the majority of it was taken care by the facility..but than again thats how you learn and get well educated in this business to have an open mind policy !!

CLIMAX
Lenny
By the buyers part I hope ytou realize that the post production part is what you have to do before it hits the market.

climaxenergydrink
02-14-2007, 05:44 PM
yes it hit home finally !! hahaha !! thank you, check your person e-mail !!

CLIMAX

climaxenergydrink
02-15-2007, 07:02 PM
sorry greg the e-mail didn't go through !! anyway i'll try to pm you !!

CLIMAX
Lenny

CaliforniaCopacker
01-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Hello,

We are a so-cal based beverage co-packer. We can do very short runs. If you are interested in our services please call (818) 402-5737.