PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Night Club & Bar Show 2007

Brainy
02-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Looks like that time of the year again, are any of you folks going to that show?
It'll be great to put some faces with these names. I expect alot of new energy drink companies on the floor this year.

SumPoosieCat
02-20-2007, 07:59 AM
I am skipping it this year and going to NACS and the NWBA. They have new rules this year about mixing liquor etc... I am going to see how it goes this year.... see you at NACS.

Brainy
03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Hey Sumpoosiecat, sorry we didn't get a chance to see your foxy models this year.
This years bar show was great as usual but the ED category had less of a presence. I only counted 13 this year compared to double or triple compared to last year.
Major surprised- Red Bull only had a car and a few cans. Last year RB had a huge bar in a hanger. Didn't see RB cans much at all.
Ring Leadders- Monster and Rockstar- they both spent alot of money and it looks pretty nice. Rockstar even had a UFC exhibition ring.
Monster in my opinion had a great Booth. Fun and drew alot of attention. "dunk a chick was cool" m80 was pushed in that show.
The rest was:
a few private labelers
XL
Liquid Ice
Roaring Lion
Whos your Daddy
Jet Set
Fever
Hooters
Adrenaline
Battery
Bonzai

a few more which I can't remember (not intentional) sorry.