PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull Vending Machines

Pages : 1 [2]

bullman
05-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Those are some good points. Just how much does insurance like that cost?

-VV-
05-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Full coverage should run you about $100-125/yr per machine, give or take. That includes about $1,000,000 in liability coverage. We use State Farm and have had no problems.

EntreEnergy
05-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Insurance is definitely a must. Like veruca said some big locations require you to have a policy. Presenting your 1 or 2 million aggregate policy to other locations also helps you pitch your machines. Falling back on your corporate protection is in other words saying- if something does go wrong, my business will be over with, but I personally will be ok. With my size of 3 machines I have insurance, and plan on incorporating with increased size.

For 3 machines with liability and property (covering the machines) I have received many quotes for (per year) $1000 plus, some 800, and a 650 which we are going with. I requested quotes from a few state farm agents and never received a response..Veruca do you have property insurance as well? 300-375$ for 3 machines sounds more like it heheh.

bullman
05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Well... I'm glad redbullseye asked the insurance question. EntreEnergy, that was a good way of putting it. As you can tell, I'm not only new in the vending business, but new to being in business for myself. That is one area (insurance and possible liability) my attorney did not give much explanation of when we incorporated.

Obviously now, I need to do some insurance shopping. I'm putting my 2nd and 3rd machines out on location next week, so now I'm really nervous. ((( :~| )))

Mr Zabe
05-04-2006, 05:01 PM
bullman,
IMO I would get the insurance coverage ASAP.
Actually I would not place machine #1 with out some insurance. Sometimes strange things happen to newly placed vending machines. You have put a nice investment at risk so insurance is very important.

I have had excellent service with State Farm. My Dad's close friend operated a local State Farm business. I know that S.F. is a very fair company. As was said in a previous post, for a little bit over a hundred dollars per machine per year is a small price to pay for piece of mind.

*MR. B
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
new here just thinking about getting a few machine and giving it a try. Were is the best place to purchase a machine, best model,and a good price? thanks

-VV-
05-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by EntreEnergy:
Veruca do you have property insurance as well? 300-375$ for 3 machines sounds more like it heheh. Yes, all our machines are fully insured. The difference in rates probably has more to do with the fact that you're in Cali than anything else, and it costs a little more to cover property there. ;)

[ 05-04-2006, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

-VV-
05-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
bullman,
IMO I would get the insurance coverage ASAP.
Actually I would not place machine #1 with out some insurance. On point yet again, Mr. Zabe. I completely agree. What if, and it's a BIG if, you drop it off the back of the truck or the lift fails and dumps your machine? These should be covered the minute you receive them from the delivery truck. The minute they hit the ground/dock, they're all yours.

[ 05-04-2006, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

redbullseye
05-05-2006, 10:37 AM
thanks everyone for the insight !! are most of you using s corps or dba's ???

ILUVCC
05-05-2006, 11:43 AM
What is wrong with you people? Creative Concepts is in full swing and taking your orders! They back all they're machines with a 100% money back gur. I don't see what the fuss is about...really, I purchased 5 machines for the price of $23,000 ( a steal really when you consider the materials and shipping) and I am doing great in Northern TN. (nashville) Your not going to do well at all with any machine other then the ones from CC. Even tho they are no longer doing business with Red Bull because Red Bull could not keep up with CC's impressive selling capacities. 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate? Eddie and Andrew and all the Creative Concepts Crew.....yeaaaaaa!!! We love you guys!!!

Jaguar
05-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Well, I bought 3 machines from CC last fall 2005 and received them at the end of 2005 and locator found places for them about a month later. They are doing terrible, about 1 can a week from 2 of them, and attempted break-in of those 2 machines. Just waiting for the CC warranty to come into play.

b
05-05-2006, 03:44 PM
5 BRAND NEW MODEL RED BULL MACHINES FOR SALE-$14,000

SDR
05-05-2006, 10:39 PM
ILUVCC,

What type of results are you getting? I have been reading posts on this subject for months and you are one of a hand full of people who have said something positive about CC.

bullman
05-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by ILUVCC:
What is wrong with you people? Creative Concepts is in full swing and taking your orders! They back all they're machines with a 100% money back gur. I don't see what the fuss is about...really, I purchased 5 machines for the price of $23,000 ( a steal really when you consider the materials and shipping) and I am doing great in Northern TN. (nashville) Your not going to do well at all with any machine other then the ones from CC. Even tho they are no longer doing business with Red Bull because Red Bull could not keep up with CC's impressive selling capacities. 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate? Eddie and Andrew and all the Creative Concepts Crew.....yeaaaaaa!!! We love you guys!!! Let's not kid ourselves here. What an absolute crock of pure bunk this is! This guy OBVIOUSLY works for CC, I mean come on, who else in their right mind would have a name like I-LUV-CC? Makes me what to puke. Eddie, is that you? Why don't you take your sleazy New York tactics and go away.

[ 05-05-2006, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

*MR. B
05-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I agree im new here so i called royal to get some info and they were very helpful and said that cc will definetly be out of the picture from redbull.

Im trying to get some good info on were to buy and a good model of machine. :confused:

-VV-
05-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Mr. B, if you are looking for just a generic machine which you can use to vend different beverages, there are a large number of choices for you. Several of the operators on this board have recommended the BC-10 vendors. They are ten selection machines which are easily modified to accomodate many different types and sizes of beverage packaging. I have heard many positive comments about them from several people. They are also very reasonably priced. On those, telling you one place to get them would be a disservice, since many different vending machine sales companies offer them. Your best bet is to check prices online and locally and shop around for the best deal/company to work with. It's probably worth it to pay a little more to your local vending sales company if you can. The advantages of dealing with a local sales/support channel can't be overstated in this business.

If you are looking for the Red Bull branded machines, the only thing I can suggest is talking to your local distributor and mentioning your interest. RBNA is making an announcement detailing their new vending sales on May 15th, and it appears that will be handled almost entirely via local distribution channels. However, Royal offers many other machines which are not branded, and I have nothing but positive things to say about our Royal vendors. They are quality machines. I'm not sure that you can buy from Royal directly, they will probably refer you to one of their authorized sales agents in your State, but I wouldn't make a decision without at least considering them.

Also, you might want to join www.vendingtalk.com (http://www.vendingtalk.com) and have a look through the various threads. There are alot of well established industry professionals there, and there is plenty of good material there to help you with your research.

Best of luck to you...

[ 05-07-2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

EntreEnergy
05-08-2006, 04:29 PM
LMAO- ILUVCC has gotta be eddie.

RB couldn't keep up with ccs sales...LOL

I end this post with a quote from Eddie (In strong New York accent):

"Im not twistn your arm here... these things are selln like hot cakes!"

Seaside
05-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Veruca, did RBNA ever make that announcement on May 15th? If so, how and where?

-VV-
05-20-2006, 05:34 AM
It was the 18th, but my distributor got it out of them about a week early. The word is that the MerlinRB machines will run about $2500 through your local distributor (though I'm sure the price will vary depending on where you are), and delivery times are estimated at about two weeks.

chicago-bull
05-20-2006, 04:56 PM
how can u contact the local distributors?

-VV-
05-20-2006, 08:14 PM
There used to be a link that provided local distributor information by state. I assume they pulled it, on distributor request, when they started getting a large number of calls from people interested in starting in Red Bull's vending program when Creative Concepts was offering it. Now, you have to contact RedBull directly via their contact link on their webpage at www.redbullusa.com. (http://www.redbullusa.com.)

[ 05-20-2006, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

Prime4Ventures
05-23-2006, 02:29 AM
hey everyone, i havnt posted in a while, firstly id like to thank veruca for your help!!! anyways the update with my previous post about my aramark proposal is that it didnt happen... they decided to go with CC vending a vending company with much more credentials then me(15000 vending machines!!!!) anyway, i wish i had exclusive rights for these machines in my area so aramark would have no choice but to use me, oh wait i am supposed to have exclusive distribution rights for red bull vending in my area , isnt that the reason i bought 50 machines?!!! I got sooo screwed by CC its unbelievable... has anyone else been promised exclusive distribution rights???

bob000555
05-27-2006, 12:31 AM
If you dont sign up with CC but buy the machine on Ebay is the another way ot get cheep Red Bull? i might try buying some from Sams Club or another bulk store

almonkey
05-31-2006, 10:47 PM
I posted my machines for sale in April. I now am moving and my 5 brand new full size Red Bull machines have got to leave my garage.Make me an offer. I bought them from Creative, I never tried to place them as I got them in 06 when i thought I was getting them in Dec. 05. Just my work schedule wouldnt let me get them placed and now I just had my 5th baby. I would rather place them then sell them but I just dont have the time. Make me an offer. Serious people only. Like I said I dont have time.

Q RB Vendor
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
My husband & I recently got into the Red Bull Vending Bizz. We still have not received the machines as of yet. Tomorrow is the supposed ship date since April that we signed the contract and paid. So far not to impressed with the Locator (Sunrise Locator) but then again we did just start. Is it normal to contact the places once machine has arrived rather than to start before hand, and is this delay on the machines normal as well???? We know this is not a get rich by night opportunity if one at all, we just want to supplement our income and if all goes well I can quit my 1 - 1 1/2 hr commute to my day job and save on gas. Anyone from South Florida doing this and how is it going? Appreciate any suggestions.

OSU
06-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Q RB Vendor:
My husband & I recently got into the Red Bull Vending Bizz. We still have not received the machines as of yet. Tomorrow is the supposed ship date since April that we signed the contract and paid. So far not to impressed with the Locator (Sunrise Locator) but then again we did just start. Is it normal to contact the places once machine has arrived rather than to start before hand, and is this delay on the machines normal as well???? We know this is not a get rich by night opportunity if one at all, we just want to supplement our income and if all goes well I can quit my 1 - 1 1/2 hr commute to my day job and save on gas. Anyone from South Florida doing this and how is it going? Appreciate any suggestions. Well hopefully you Do receive your machines, as I found out there are a lot of snags and loop holes you have to jump through in locating especially vending machines you will def. locate your own stuff better and cheaper than ANY company out there and unfortunatly those jokers at Creative Concepts are closed down as do all the "GREAT NEW DEALS" with no length of time in business also miss-leading who and what they are, I use to live in "scamming" S. Fla. and know these B.S. companies all to well..sting me once shame on me, twice shame on you,The word is these various businesses are all slowly but surly being scooped up and shut down by the Postal Inspectors & FBI, as they say easy come easy go..

Jack99
06-14-2006, 09:51 PM
I bought 5 red bull machines from CC, I have been waiting for over a month for shipping. I also called one of the locaters. It took them over 8 days to call me back (after I paid them), I have been waiting a month to send someone out here. I was really upset to here that I could have sold them in different machines. I would not go this route if you are looking to get into redbull vending. buy your own machine from Costco. Any thoughts? please respond

-VV-
06-15-2006, 05:50 AM
Late to the party, I'm afraid. Creative Concepts hasn't been authorized to sell machines on RBNA's behalf since April 11th.

I am curious though, since they don't enjoy the benefits of distribution, how do they recommend you get your product? Those who were in the game before 4/11 have continued a relationship with Red Bull via their local distributors. I'm curious how CC is handling getting product into people's hands with their initial purchase. I guess it's entirely possible that they still have distributors who will service them and sell them product. Though, I'm not sure how that helps you once the burden of ordering product is yours. Even when they were legit, CC arranged for product delivery via your local distributor. And in any event, you'll likely pay a bit more per case than existing vendors. Distributors agreed to honor RBNAs previously set pricing structure for vendors when they cut ties with CC. There is a very good chance you'll pay between $2-4 more per case than existing vendors. This may turn out for you to be entirely false, it will depend on your distributor - still, it is something you may want to prepare for.

It probably doesn't make you feel any better, but people who are buying machines through their local distributor pay about $2500 bucks per machine vs the 4K or so CC will charge you. Go through your local distributor to buy the branded machines, or use generics. Buying through CC for twice the cost makes absolutely no sense, particularly since they are no longer authorized by Red Bull to sell you machines. Prior to RBNA cancelling their business relationship with CC, CC was the only legitimate way to buy branded vendors. That is the primary reason many of us chose to do business with them in the first place. Since April 11th, we deal directly with our local distributors for machine and product purchases. The delay in you receiving your machines is almost certainly because they do not have enough to fill the orders they continue to take. My wait on the vendors through local distribution is two weeks.

It may also interest you to know that the machines you have bought are almost certainly machines that have been shipped to a potential vendor and returned via CC's buyback policy. Royal vendors is no longer selling machines to CC. A call to Royal Vendors will confirm this for you. All of the operators that purchased machines through CC when they were legitimately affiliated with RBNA have been solicited via multiple phone calls and emails to sell machines back to CC. On credit, no less, and presumably with the intent to resell them to potential buyers such as yourself. This has been stated multiple times in this thread and others, but the ONLY legitimate way to buy the MerlinRB vendors (branded Red Bull vendors) is through your local distributor.

[ 06-15-2006, 05:19 AM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

bullman
06-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Price of Red Bull at Sam's: $31.34 per case, or $1.306 per can.

CC's price was $30 per case, or 1.25 per can.

-VV-
06-16-2006, 03:47 AM
The price through a local distributor is still $30 a case delivered, as local distributors agreed to continue to honor the pricing structure set by Red Bull/CC to grow their vendor program. The cost you quoted for Sam's doesn't figure in the price of annual membership, cost of gas to pick up the product, etc. Even if the price variance were only $1.34/case, and you could arrange to purchase product with any consistency for more than 5-10 machines, multiply the $1.34 difference by 1000 cases or more. That mere .06/can difference seems negligible when held up by itself, but it very quickly grows to noticeable figures with volume.

My distributors "normal" price is $32 a case. I assume this varies to some degree depending on where the distributor is located, but the price to existing vendors is set at $30/case regardless of their normal wholesale price. Distributors have every right to change that, I assume, however I haven't heard of any distributors failing to honor the price Red Bull set.

If you only ever plan on having 5-10 machines, you could probably justify a support architecture that consisted only of membership outlets, but if you plan on growing a company to 10 machines or more, I would highly recommend seeking out a local distributor and developing a relationship with them. No one understands your local market like your local distributor, and the importance of developing a relationship with them and using them as a resource can't be overstated.

And with that, I believe I am done with this thread. I don't think we can kick much more life out of it.

[ 07-13-2006, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: -VV- ]

bullman
06-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Incidentally, my Red Bull sales have picked up and is now my #2 seller (next to Monster). I previously had reported very sluggish movement of Red Bull in my area. I don't really know why RB sales were slow at first, but I'm extremely happy they picked up steam.

Like many others on this board, I'm having to start part time and do not have a "dedicated" place of business outside of my home. Which means of course that I use my garage as a stockroom. What I like about buying as much product as possible from Sam's is that Sam's, in essence, is acting as a stockroom of sorts for my company. If that means I pay a few pennies more per can to avoid paying rent elsewhere, then I am happy to pay the extra few cents. I am already doing business with my local distributors for other items, and as a result, my garage is being used as a stockroom and for little else. The more I can buy from Sam's, the better for the time being.

I have to say that there has never been a shortage of Red Bull at Sam's. I can't imagine that they would never be able to meet my requirements for anything I would ever buy from them insofar as keeping enough in stock is concerned. They seem to stock everything very deep.

Since I did not go the CC way, I never was able to get the $30 per case price. I have talked with my Red Bull distributor here, and they were only willing to sell for the same price as Sam's. I do admit that if they would have sold at $1.25 per can, I'd be buying from them and somehow I would make it work with the space I have. But since they won't come down on price, the advantage goes to buying from Sam's because of my space limitations.

[ 06-16-2006, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

EnergyForceVending
06-27-2006, 08:13 PM
i just recently bought 30 red bull machines from CC. i have them all placed and i am just getting started. i already had one tipped over and destroyed by kids.

fusion
06-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Part of the biz, dude. I hope you have insurance.

redbullant
06-30-2006, 06:26 AM
I bought three red bull vending machines (brand new) and before I had time to even
place them work offers me a great promotion. It requires me to travel nearly every week. So what do the brains of the board suggest is the easiest way of selling these brand new machines that I have never even used. Suggestions or comments would most definitely be appreciated.

Ant

or is anyone interested in them??

-VV-
06-30-2006, 01:54 PM
If you're selling them, you can expect to receive about $1500-2000 per machine unless you can find someone to purchase them who has no idea of their value.

They can be bought new from Red Bull through local distributors for approximately $2500 a machine. So if you price them any higher than say $2000, it wouldn't be worth it to anyone already in the business to buy from you when they can buy them new directly from the manufacturer.

Best of luck...

cmathers
09-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Jack:
CC tells me that, territories like Las Vegas & most of So Cal is already taken. I am just wondering what average sales would be as well as exacty WHAT$$$ locations are going to want to place machines! CC no longer has a contract to sell red bull vending machines. We were under the impression that everyone had their own territories but we have found out that it is every man for himself, put your machines where you can make money.

cmathers
09-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by bullman:
Incidentally, my Red Bull sales have picked up and is now my #2 seller (next to Monster). I previously had reported very sluggish movement of Red Bull in my area. I don't really know why RB sales were slow at first, but I'm extremely happy they picked up steam.

Like many others on this board, I'm having to start part time and do not have a "dedicated" place of business outside of my home. Which means of course that I use my garage as a stockroom. What I like about buying as much product as possible from Sam's is that Sam's, in essence, is acting as a stockroom of sorts for my company. If that means I pay a few pennies more per can to avoid paying rent elsewhere, then I am happy to pay the extra few cents. I am already doing business with my local distributors for other items, and as a result, my garage is being used as a stockroom and for little else. The more I can buy from Sam's, the better for the time being.

I have to say that there has never been a shortage of Red Bull at Sam's. I can't imagine that they would never be able to meet my requirements for anything I would ever buy from them insofar as keeping enough in stock is concerned. They seem to stock everything very deep.

Since I did not go the CC way, I never was able to get the $30 per case price. I have talked with my Red Bull distributor here, and they were only willing to sell for the same price as Sam's. I do admit that if they would have sold at $1.25 per can, I'd be buying from them and somehow I would make it work with the space I have. But since they won't come down on price, the advantage goes to buying from Sam's because of my space limitations. We too, have started part time and we are not selling the 20 cans per day that we thought we would, not even close. I think our locations are bad and they need to change, however since we work full time we have to pay a locator to find locations, what locations does anyone suggest where they have had success?

bullman
09-07-2006, 01:19 PM
It depends on the type of machine you have. If you are using generics, you can put them in break rooms and lunch rooms because you can offer employees a variety of drinks to choose from. You could still put your Red Bull branded machines in there, but I don't think you would hardly sell 10 cans per week offering only Red Bull to a captive environment.

If you have the branded machines, I would try to place them in high-profile locations where they will be seen by people in transient. You will need to make the branding of the machine work for you by inticing people to stop at your machine and buy lots of Red Bull!

[ 09-07-2006, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

fusion
09-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Good advice, bullman. Energy drink-only machine have a very limited target audience, so you need high traffic areas to capture that limited audience on a large enough scale to make a profit.

Pveroulis
09-29-2006, 09:04 PM
I am wondering if there are any people that are currently using Red Bull Vending Machines who would like to share their numbers with me. I am a college student and attempting to put together a business plan for my entreprenuership class in school if there would be anyone willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

scammed by CCA
12-27-2006, 06:45 PM
this is a scam

Jenlsu
02-02-2007, 01:18 AM
I am looking to purchase 5 machines and I am nervous about it. I read on a blog up top that Red bull will give you machine for free to sell their product, does anyone have anything to say about this at all? Has anyone crunched any numbers before purchasing the machines and if so would you mind shearing what you came up with and how it compared to actual sales once you received the machine.. Thanks

Gotburnt
01-03-2008, 07:09 PM
At first I got taken to the cleaners... but it is working out now.

greg
01-04-2008, 03:54 PM
At first I got taken to the cleaners... but it is working out now.

How do you get "taken to the cleaners" but things are working out now?
I thought being "taken to the cleaners" meant you were totally ripped off.

Gotburnt
01-04-2008, 05:24 PM
At first I was taken to the cleaners. Or to be more honest, My Dad was taken to the cleaner on a gift that he gave me. My Dad bought these machines from Creative Concepts for a really high price. A few months ago we were contacted by Jack Baumann and we got the vending machines into Wal-Mart. Now they are making sales every day. I have to go fill up the machines twice a week. It is not huge money. But it is ok.

Gotburnt
01-04-2008, 05:36 PM
i almost bought red bull vending machines from a company called creative concepts.

I have become pretty good friends (over the phone) with a guy named Jack Baumann who seems to know the Creative Concept situation and they were running a scam and are looking at jail time.

RedBullVendors
01-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Gotburnt,
How did Jack get your information? You just found this forum in Jan and your machines are doing awesome? You said you fill your machines twice a week? Come on, thats over 740 cans of Red Bull a week, over 100 cans a day? You say its not huge money but its ok? $372 bucks a machine per week? Come on, The B.S. flag is flying high. What Wal-marts are your machines placed at? I want to come see how well they are doing, I fly for an airline so coming down will not cost me a cent.

Every post I see about Jack is from someone in Florida, The same place this whole scam started.

If what you say is true, you will have no problem proving it to us.

Gotburnt
01-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Just chatting away online. I do not spend my days here looking to drum up business. I have my Red Bull machines in the local Walmarts and between the few stores I have to drive around at least 2 times per week. Walmart takes 25 cents. The vending machine sells the Red Bull for 2 dollars and I buy the stuff for 1.25. Firstly, do you have a lower price than 1.25? And is it possible to sell a beverage other than Red Bull in the machine? Maybe you would know. Actually I have a pretty good location in the Walmarts and they sell about 40-50 cans per day each machine. Not great money. But it paid for a trip to Las Vegas.

sjacobs
01-10-2008, 08:56 AM
I can help you to understand the Red bull machines and the buisness a little better,if you would like call me at 561-210-5033

sjacobs
01-10-2008, 09:05 AM
These machines are really only going to do well in a high traffic location, such as the ones that I finnally landed,after a year and a half of sitting on them! I was contacted by a guy that got me into Walmarts!
Thank God!

Gotburnt
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
check out what happened to Jack Baumann's web site
Red Bull Vending Machines in Wal-Mart (http://www.exclusivevending.com). It seems Creative Concepts is happening all over again. The phone number at 561 is on that web site as well. SJacobs is probably the dude who is Jack Baumann.

Gotburnt
01-16-2008, 04:17 AM
Sjacobs is Jack Baumann in real life and I am the guy who put up the web site Exclusivevending (http://exclusivevending.com). I worked with Jack in convincing Red Bull vending machine owner to wire money to his Israeli bank account. It only went on for two weeks. Jack had a partial list of Red Vending machine owners and was telemarketing them with some phony story about having an exclusive deal with Wal-Mart.

In the end, only after two weeks, I figured out that it was a con job. He left my home and ripped me off as well. I guess that Jack has to use the list outside the borders of the USA simply because he got the list from being associated with Creative Concepts and would be arrested if he did so within USA borders.

If Jack Baumann ever calls you about your Red Bull vending machine and attempts to convince you to wire money please contact the proper law enforcement authorities.

If any one wants the web site domain name Red Bull Vending Machines in Wal-Mart (http://www.exclusivevending.com) please contact me as well.

micjesus
03-16-2008, 04:23 PM
The only vending machine I have seen out here in the Bay Area was placed in the Oakland Airport in the Southwest Airlines employees lounge. Southwest occupies all of terminal 1, while pretty much that only place to get Red Bull is all the way over in terminal 2.

I saw a website called swedelson.com is that you?

dbraselman
03-26-2008, 11:13 PM
If you are starting your own vending business and you were intrerested in selling redbull in redbull vending machines what kind of deal would you hae to work out with red bull?

greg
03-27-2008, 09:52 AM
check out what happened to Jack Baumann's web site
Red Bull Vending Machines in Wal-Mart (http://www.exclusivevending.com). It seems Creative Concepts is happening all over again. The phone number at 561 is on that web site as well. SJacobs is probably the dude who is Jack Baumann.

Sorry for your troubles. Sounds like Jack B is a real nice guy! NOT

You may want to check your first paragraph that you edited on the website. It seems you implicate yourself in a heroin deal. I read it that Jack wanted you to pay him the $180 bucks for the jacket back out of proceeds you made from selling an employee of yours heroin.
I am sure this is not the case. But, be careful how you word things.

francoenergy99
04-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Can't wait till we get one in my work!:)

Vulcan58
06-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Anyone considering purchasing Red Bull machines should check this link out

Ripoff Report Search Results: red bull (http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=red+bull&Search=Search)

You are jeapordizing your financial well being if you get tied up with these international outlaws. They are currently being investigated by two Federal Agencies for the scams they were involved in. I look forward to the "Perp Walk" when those crooks are finally dealt with in the way they deserve.