PDA

View Full Version : Creative Concepts, Buyback Program

redbulllady
05-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Has anyone else received a call from Creative Concepts regarding a "BUYBACK" I spoke to them today and they are offering to buyback machines from any distributors that are not happy with their purchase , just call their 800 number and ask for Gerri or AJ for more information.
1-800-717-0730 they will give you the details.

-VV-
05-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Red Bull is entertaining offers for buybacks as well. You should have gotten a letter from RBNA to that effect, and they are offering payment up front, in full. You'd have to be pretty naive to entertain a buyback offer from a company who is asking YOU to extend THEM credit to buy them back for half of what you paid - regardless of condition. Where is the guarantee they (Creative Concepts) will still be around in 12 months?

An excerpt from the official Red Bull North America letter:

"During our campaign to reach each operator by phone, many of you requested information on how to buy more machines. We will have a plan in place by May 15, 2006, for those who need more machines to develop their business. You will receive that information through your local Red Bull distributor at that time.

For those of you that no longer want to continue in this business, we would entertain a buy-back offer depending on the location and condition of the machines. If we come to terms, you will receive immediate payment, as opposed to a payment schedule like others are offering. If interested, please send name, quantity and condition of machines and location where all machines will be picked up. You can send that information to vending@us.redbull.com. We will contact you once we receive your information."

Keep in mind that if you DO decide to sell machines back, and if you decide to sell them to CC, you may be enabling them to continue representing themselves as official RBNA representatives to someone. The game is up for them where Red Bull vending is concerned. CC needs to retool their business strategy and move on.

[ 05-04-2006, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

MrsRedBull
05-05-2006, 12:05 AM
That's good VV....but RBNA will not make any decision on whether or not they will even buy back the machines until after CC's deadline to deal with them. I know you think dealing with RBNA is the "berries", but we have not found them to be helpful at all. They first said our distributor would work closely with us to place the machines, and then in the letter that you referenced, they said the distributors would make recommendations for locations, but would not replace locators. Now the guy they have assigned to this area flat out said that RBNA was not in a position to buy back the machines...only if they can find someone out in this area who would take them. We're taking the chance on CC....I think CC has been a victim of circumstance through all this. Like I said before...except for the inflated number of vends...and not getting the machines out as soon as they thought...they have come through with EVERYTHING else they have agreed to..even refunding locator fees....

-VV-
05-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by MrsRedBull:
We're taking the chance on CC....I think CC has been a victim of circumstance through all this. A circumstance of their own making. The only incentive we had to deal with CC, was their affiliation with RBNA, and the lack of alternate channels to purchase the branded vendors. Now that CC's business relationship with RBNA has dissolved, I don't have any particular interest in continuing a business relationship with CC. We're very happy to be dealing directly with our local distributor and RBNA. Be that as it may, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.