PDA

View Full Version : Creative Concepts Of America

redbulllady
06-07-2006, 05:49 PM
A great company to do business with, the entire staff is friendly, efficient and extremely knowledgeable. Red Bull will NOT lease machines, and will NOT offer any type of customer service or support, they wont even let their beverage distributors have any promo materials to help them secure locations, those RB people truly think they are the only "Energy Drink" company in the market......Creative Concepts has been there to support and help me every step of the way......I placed my own machiness and have had nothing but sucess. Good luck to all, be prepared to work hard and the rewards will follow !!

-VV-
06-08-2006, 05:17 AM
Your IP provides some interesting info.

IP: 216.64.27.210
City: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Creative Concepts of America is based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Coincidence?

Someone please send this shill packing.

NRgizR
06-08-2006, 12:08 PM
She has obviously lost her mind. :eek: :confused:

OSU
06-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Anyone who says ANYTHING good about C.C. has to be on some type of Narcotic :eek: , unbelievable !!!
They are obveously not the sharpest tacks.

Jack99
06-29-2006, 02:01 AM
I was ripped off by CC, After waiting 3 months for my machines, I got "USED" ones. in fact some Idiot forgot to remove one of the red bull cans from the back of the machine. But the best part of this story is when the shippers "Roadway" called and told me my machines were being held because CC never paid the shipping bill. I had to repay shipping before they would release the machines. Also did not get the 1800 cans promised with the 5 machine purchase.