PDA

View Full Version : RB machine warranties

chicago-bull
06-08-2006, 12:55 PM
does anyone know for sure if when buying RB vending machines second-hand if the warranty from Royal is transferrable? I've heard yes and no, and if someone can clarify this it would be a great help!

Patrick

NRgizR
06-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I doubt it, but am not certain. I would call Royal Vending, they are very helpful.

the saint
06-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Not to be an ass but there IS a vending forum created on here for just this sort of thing.

-VV-
06-08-2006, 03:22 PM
The answer is no. If you read back through some of the vending posts, you'll see the question was addressed by a technician who works for Royal. Royal only ships warranty parts to the original purchaser. In fact, even if you bought them from CC, you'll still have to go through a 3rd party for service (VTSS 866-497-5645).

And as Saint pointed out, please post this in the approriate forum. BevNet was nice enough to create a Vending section specifically to answer these types of questions.

chicago-bull
06-09-2006, 12:17 PM
thanks everyone...just a note to "the saint" anytime you start a sentence with "not to be an ass" you are!

the saint
06-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Well I would rather call myself an ass than to be one by posting in the wrong forum. Believe me you calling me one with your 6 posts bothers me about as much as .....well nothing.

acambece
06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
im pretty sure it isnt...then again i might be wrong, i havnt checked machines in a long time

Cambece

Lepke
06-14-2006, 05:41 PM
BEVNET went to the trouble to create a forum just for vending.
Why post a vending thread here? In the energy drink forum.
I knew people over paying CC for vending machines were not too bright but I thought they could figure out what forum was for VENDING.