PDA

View Full Version : Coke Vending Machines

yankees26mlb
11-14-2006, 08:25 PM
the new ones with the conveyor belt and the dispenser that is shaped like a coke bottle are being discovered around the country as easy to rip off. Theres a simple method to get 3 for the price of one

yankees26mlb
11-14-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.break.com/index/how_to_get_a_free_coke.html

drpep
11-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Or as a rip off for the consumer when the bottle tilts forward and the top hits the glass and won't fall onto the conveyor. Happened to me twice.

fusion
11-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Read the comments. They fixed this "problem."

VaultFan1
11-22-2006, 08:15 PM
how did they fix it???

well anyway im gonna try this tomorrow

since vault came out i been like obsessed with sodas and been drinkin like crazy and my tastebuds got used to it or something now i go thirsty quick.. so ima try this

ithastabeshasta
11-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by VaultFan1:
how did they fix it???

since vault came out i been like obsessed with sodas and been drinkin like crazy and my tastebuds got used to it or something now i go thirsty quick.. so ima try this So why do you feel it is ok to steal from a vending machine? :mad: If you walked into a convience store and no one was at the counter would you steal from them? :confused:

the saint
11-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by VaultFan1:
how did they fix it???

since vault came out i been like obsessed with sodas and been drinkin like crazy and my tastebuds got used to it or something now i go thirsty quick.. so ima try this I hope you get your arm stuck in the machine and have to call the fire dept to come and help to get you out. You probably are oblivious to the fact that when you complain about the price going up on sodas that THIS MAY BE part of the reasoning.

greg
11-23-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by ithastabeshasta:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by VaultFan1:
how did they fix it???

since vault came out i been like obsessed with sodas and been drinkin like crazy and my tastebuds got used to it or something now i go thirsty quick.. so ima try this So why do you feel it is ok to steal from a vending machine? :mad: If you walked into a convience store and no one was at the counter would you steal from them? :confused: </font>[/QUOTE]GOOD POST!!!!!!

RubberDucky
11-26-2006, 06:08 PM
thats kind of cool, but its still wrong

fusion
11-26-2006, 06:44 PM
So is creating multiple screen names and posting junk to different message boards (except that it's not cool).