PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull Vedning machine

xtreme distribution
11-15-2006, 04:32 AM
Been a while since I last posted something regardng this issue. Not sure how a lot of people did with this but seeking help if any is available since I obsiously do not know what I am doing. I purchased 25 machines 10 months ago and some are doin well but most are not. I find that using a placement service stole my money basically since the locations they did get are crap and the warranty they offered is not good since they are long gone from business, Target Marketing International and Dave LaSond. (jerk)

My fault getting into an industry I had no prior knowledge of and certainly no time to devote to due to a full time job issue. I can service the machines but cannot locate a location.

Guess what I am seeking here is some friendly advise on the easiest way to secure great locations with not spending a lot of $$ since I do not have any more because of this purchasse.I am in trouble and will welcome advise.

Also, if there is no advise to help me in regards to that, I am open to selling my machines since Red Bull will not buy them back like I was hoping they would. They found it convenient not to since I am in Madison Wisconsin and they do not have a need out here.

bullman
11-15-2006, 10:42 PM
Best advice I can give is to do your own locating. No one can sell you like you can. You need to create a marketing sell sheet or two featuring your machines and to give the overwhelming reasons why a business location should allow you to set up your Red Bull machines on premises. Then, it's just a matter of talking to enough people. If you stay at it, you will find good locations.

Try to get inside locations instead of outside ones.

The bottom line is if you are going to make a go of your business venture, then there is no other way but to do the work yourself in terms of creating your marketing pieces and securing good locations. If you are not willing to pay that price, then you really need to plan your exit strategy and get out.

Fixx
11-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Maybe make a rebate incentive to make the retailer have more incentive to place the vending machine in prime location spots.

Maybe pick locations that are "gas only" but have a Coke/Pepsi vending machine outside that way there is no "competition" inside sales vs. outside sales.

Later

poplady
12-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I locate energy drink machines. If you want some help contact me at 513-923-1414 and we can talk.

scammed by CCA
12-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Any word on bankruptcy filings for CCA? word on the street is that they are back in business selling energy vending machines. they tried to sell me these before they closed their doors. they are now on most franchise sites. i am not 100% they are they same people yet. i am still investigating. check it out: http://www.franchisesolutions.com/franchise/Oasis_Marketing.cfm

the florida criminal filling can be found at: http://myfloridalegal.com/lit_ec.nsf/investigations/2DBE3FB8308F26FE852571B60064F51E

scammed by CCA
12-27-2006, 06:35 PM
they are AT IT AGAIN!!!

http://www.oasismarketingenterprises.com/
1300 NW 17th Avenue Suite 263
Delray Beach, FL 33445
561-243-4441 or toll free at 1-866-686-2747