PDA

View Full Version : Which Dr pepper do you see more of?

PepsiBlue
02-22-2007, 04:14 PM
What Dr Pepper do you tend to see more? Cherry Vanilla or Berries & Creme
I would say for 2 liters, Diet Cherry Vanilla definatly.
20 oz's its mixed but usually I think berried is seen more.
And as of now all 2 lites still have that old dr pepper logo (Unless its the berries & creme one)

drpep
02-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Berries and Cream. Very little Diet CV. Have only seen reg CV just once, in cans, in the last 5 months.

fusion
02-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Even Philadelphia Coke has stopped making Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. All the 20oz I saw in the stores expired 2/5, though there are still plenty of good 12 packs out there.

Though I do find it odd that there hasn't been any promotional B&C packaging.

pepsipimp
02-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Here we have about equal between Cherry Vanilla and Berries and Creme, we also have diet versions of both and CF Dt. Dr. Pepper but no CF regular. The only package the Dr. flavors come in are 12packs. 20oz 2L and 6pk24oz are just Reg and Dt. Dr. Pepper. I think the Diet Cherry Vanilla is the best seller followed by Diet Berries and Creme then Regular CV and Regular BC...

drpep
03-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Dr Peppper Cherry Vanilla and DCVDP 12 pack cans with good dates are in Geneva,NY stores, dist by Coke.

BluejacketT
03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
I usually see Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla & Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.

MATHA531
04-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Are they still making DCV Dr Pepper...seems to be getting harder and harder to find in NYC area....have never seen anything other than fridge packs and in a few places 20 oz. bottles...have never seen 2 liter bottle of this anywhere in the NYC areas I frequent.

DrPepperYummy
04-02-2007, 01:31 PM
What Dr Pepper do you tend to see more? Cherry Vanilla or Berries & Creme
I would say for 2 liters, Diet Cherry Vanilla definatly.
20 oz's its mixed but usually I think berried is seen more.
And as of now all 2 lites still have that old dr pepper logo (Unless its the berries & creme one)

We've got an equal share of both regulars and diets... most stores don't have space for the 2liters so its usually just the 12packs but a few still have all the 2liters when they have room, same thing goes for the 20oz still produce all 4 but depends on what the store has for space...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Only regular and diet, regular is available only in half liter bottles and 12 oz. cans, and diet is available in 6-pack of 12 oz. cans only in one supermarket chain...

fusion
01-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Looks like Berries and Creme is outta here - it's not even listed on the Dr Pepper website anymore.

There is also a new "1 in 6 wins" promo going on. PBG has the promo labels/caps on their 20oz already.

Dr Pepper One In Six Promotion (http://www.drpepper.com/1in6/)

amyers
01-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Looks like Berries and Creme is outta here - it's not even listed on the Dr Pepper website anymore.

There is also a new "1 in 6 wins" promo going on. PBG has the promo labels/caps on their 20oz already.

Dr Pepper One In Six Promotion (http://www.drpepper.com/1in6/)

Saw this a few weeks ago on bottles from Montgomery, AL CCE (ET) with the new small caps.

Tech_Guy
01-01-2008, 03:23 PM
In my area, only Regular, Diet, and Diet Cherry Vanilla exist.

If I go to the Pittsburgh area, I see all Dr Peppers except Regular Caffeine Free and Diet Cherry Chocolate.

They are all pretty much equal, there is not more of one than the other.