PDA

View Full Version : zip fizz ?

SumPoosieCat
02-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Anyone know anything about these guys or try their products?

greg
02-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Anyone know anything about these guys or try their products?

About 2 years ago I was approached by a very aggressive salesman at natural products show about zip fizz. It is a packet of powder that you put into your water for energy. It was OK but I was turned off by the over zealous salesman and his outrageous claims of energy, well being, and focus. It was almost too good to be true. On top of that he wouldn't give me a sample I would have to buy it! I think that was the kicker for me that all he was doing was looking for a sale and was really not interested in building a brand.
On top of that I couldn't get rid of him because he was constantly hitting on our fitness model working the booth. Good for her she was good at dealing with guys like him.

Mr Zabe
02-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Like you said,no sample from sales rep then no sale.. When we would buy whole sale T Shirts to sell in our stores,the sales reps knew that we required samples. We wanted to check quality (wash and dry garment, check for color fading ect). A good sample sells one's line much better than some pushy salesman.

BriGuy20
03-06-2007, 11:18 PM
My mother bought it at Costco for me because (at the time) they didn't have Monster. Tried it for a while.

I'm (truthfully) not a fan of ZipFizz. The product didn't mix completely with the water when I tried it, and when I put it in a bottled water, the reaction caused it to fizzle over the top lip of the bottle.

The only positive thing I could say about it from a retailer's standpoint is that it has a smaller footprint, which would let you stick it in more places (i.e. impulse buy at the counter). I certainly don't have anything positive to say about it as a consumer.

I think the small 2-5oz quickshots are a better bet, though. I seem to see them popping up at local convenience stores.

ClosureChick
03-14-2007, 10:33 AM
To bad there is not a closure with the product in the top of the closure already, so you wouldnt have to pour in yourself! :)

My mother bought it at Costco for me because (at the time) they didn't have Monster. Tried it for a while.

I'm (truthfully) not a fan of ZipFizz. The product didn't mix completely with the water when I tried it, and when I put it in a bottled water, the reaction caused it to fizzle over the top lip of the bottle.

The only positive thing I could say about it from a retailer's standpoint is that it has a smaller footprint, which would let you stick it in more places (i.e. impulse buy at the counter). I certainly don't have anything positive to say about it as a consumer.

I think the small 2-5oz quickshots are a better bet, though. I seem to see them popping up at local convenience stores.

greg
03-14-2007, 01:09 PM
To bad there is not a closure with the product in the top of the closure already, so you wouldnt have to pour in yourself! :)

What would happen to ll of the "fizz" that i screated once you opened the closure???? Seems to me you would have a similar effect to that of a CSD.

knight
02-02-2008, 09:07 AM
The best thing my daughter loves it and it works great as a energy booster.
I like it to... the orange is the best flavor.:)

b0mbtrac
02-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Sounds trippy. I've never been a fan of water mixins vut i'll try it anyway.

scum1
02-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Zipfizz comes in a large shot type bottle as well. I think it taste ok but the kick is not very potent. Gives you a ton of B12 though.

E-Ratings
02-11-2008, 01:38 PM
They have a variety of shot flavors and they taste pretty good. Not the most energy, but as scum1 pointed out a ton of b-vitamins.

I have yet to try the powdered samples they sent me. Eventually I will get around to them.