PDA

View Full Version : Diet Double Cola and Diet Ski

ithastabeshasta
02-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Any one know where these two products are available?

mofizz
03-01-2007, 10:39 AM
You can get Ski, Diet Ski, and Cherry Ski at a few select stores around St. Louis. I don't know if this does you much good.

Cheer-wined
03-03-2007, 11:13 AM
There are Double Cola/Ski distributors in Nashville TN, Chattonooga TN, Huntsville AL, Birmingham AL, Wellston OH, Lima OH, Moberley MO, Breese IL (I think Ski only). There are bound to be others that I can't think of right now...
The bottler in Catawissa PA makes Double Cola in glass bottles but I don't think they distribute the other packages or diet versions.

Android
03-03-2007, 12:12 PM
The bottler in Breese distributes Double Cola, I bought a 12pk or two (cans) from them - but I can't remember if they had Diet. But they do have Diet Ski - I bought a case of NR bottles of that.

fusion
03-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Ennis Coke has Ski in the Elizabethtown KY area.

ithastabeshasta
03-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the information. I will be heading out to Pennsylvania later this month and had hoped to find some along the way. Have never tried either as I didn't drink diet drinks but I have been forced to now.

mofizz
03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
You can buy both on the double cola website

Double Cola (http://www.double-cola.com/buyform.asp)

ithastabeshasta
03-07-2007, 02:25 PM
You can buy both on the double cola website

Double Cola (http://www.double-cola.com/buyform.asp)

Yes I knew that but thank for the information. but $8 a case plus shipping is more than I would like to pay. But possibly as a last resort I will.

BottleBoss
03-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Catawissa only produces regulat Double Cola in large returnable bottles. Nothing else. No diet, no Ski. I have never seen any other Double Cola products anywhere else through Maryland or P.A. Not that I have been everywhere mind you. Let us know what you find.

fusion
03-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Have you tried seeing if Marcel's carries it?

ithastabeshasta
03-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Have you tried seeing if Marcel's carries it?

I've been in there several times and they have never had any form of Double Cola or Ski. Come to think of it I don't recall seeing many diet drinks there at all. But of course until recently I didn't pay any attention to diets so there could have been some.

ithastabeshasta
04-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Well I didn't find Diet Double Cola or Diet Ski on my trip to PA, but I did find the following diets that aren't sold in Minnesota.
All of them are pretty good for diet's (keep in mind I am still getting used to drinking diet drinks) I rate them in the following order starting with my favorite.
1 - Pibb Zero
2 - Pennsylvania Dutch Diet Birch Beer
3 - Diet Sundrop
4 - Diet 50/50
5 - Diet Crush Orange
6 - Diet Faygo Red Pop
7 - Diet Big Red

Dr. Galaga
04-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Are you totally switching to diet? There is no way I could give up regular pop!

ithastabeshasta
04-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Are you totally switching to diet? There is no way I could give up regular pop!

Unfortunatly I have no choice Doctors orders! I was hospitalized 3 days as my blood sugar was 4 times above normal and my vision was so bad I couldn't read the license plates on the cars in front of me.
But everything is under control now and I don't have to do insuline shots so thats good. I have lost 60 pounds and have alot more energy so maybe being diagnosed with Diabetes had an up side.

I could drink a regular soda (and have had sips of new things to try them) but I would have to cut something else out of my meal and I don't want to do that.

Android
04-08-2007, 10:59 PM
There is no way I could give up regular pop!

I once thought this for myself. But I have done so, for the most part.
I didn't collapse or anything though! :eek: Good for ithastabeshasta that he was able to stop and get his heath issues in order!

For me, I just wanted to keep my weight down a bit. During my days off from work, I was drinking a lot of sugar soda, mostly RC, Cherry RC, and Sprite. I liked Pepsi Edge while it was around too. But I quit all of that, at least for now. Now, If Pepsi Natural ever comes out, I will drink that. Just as, if AD Heusing was still doing their returnables in Davenport, I'd still be making "Pepsi Runs" to get them. I still do drink Bawls every now and then and the occasional RC or Dr Pepper but that's about it. Mostly it's Diet Pepsi, Diet cherry colas, diet sprite + 7-Up, and diet Dr Pepper. And Diet Barq's RB every now and then.
-Andy

Mr Zabe
04-09-2007, 01:10 AM
I was the other way around (no pun intended).
I drank Diet Pepsi as my day in and day out A-List soda pop for
a good 20+ years. When I got sick,diet soda pop started to upset my stomach and in general all diet soda pop tasted nasty. For the past 5 years or so, I only can drink regular soda pop.

Yes I have gained about 30+/- pounds. I refused to give up one of the
few simple pleasures I enjoy in life. If I could not have my Pepsi I think I would really loose my mind. LOL

Dr. Galaga
04-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Unfortunatly I have no choice Doctors orders! I was hospitalized 3 days as my blood sugar was 4 times above normal and my vision was so bad I couldn't read the license plates on the cars in front of me.
OMG! :eek:

But everything is under control now and I don't have to do insuline shots so thats good. I have lost 60 pounds and have alot more energy so maybe being diagnosed with Diabetes had an up side.
That's good. :o
If you get a chance to try the diets from Seymour and Twig's, you'll have to let me know how they are. I have a few friends that have asked.

ithastabeshasta
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
OMG! :eek:

That's good. :o
If you get a chance to try the diets from Seymour and Twig's, you'll have to let me know how they are. I have a few friends that have asked.

I had a sample taste of the Diet Cola from Seymour 2 years ago and as I remember it was very good. I will heading there in August and I will pick some up then.

fusion
04-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Ok, I have to ask. Where did you find the Pibb Zero and diet Big Red? I had no idea they existed so far north.

PA Dutch birch beer is fairly popular around here. It's distributed by various Canada Dry bottlers (Honickman, Davis). They used to have a few other flavors, but I think they disappeared.

ithastabeshasta
04-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Ok, I have to ask. Where did you find the Pibb Zero and diet Big Red? I had no idea they existed so far north.

PA Dutch birch beer is fairly popular around here. It's distributed by various Canada Dry bottlers (Honickman, Davis). They used to have a few other flavors, but I think they disappeared.

I found both of those at the Woodmans in Janesville Wisconsin.