PDA

View Full Version : Tropicana Strawberry Melon

Mr Zabe
03-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I found Tropicana Strawberry Melon (5% Juice) 20oz btl at a vending machine located in an office building. I'm a little behind the curve with Tropicana drinks. I must say I really enjoyed drinking it. It's nicely balanced for a 5% fruit juice drink.

Has this Tropicana 5% juice brand been around awhile and is the Strawberry Melon available in fridge packs?

fusion
03-01-2007, 07:48 PM
It's been around for quite a while, Pepsi transitioned the Fruitworks products to Tropicana around the same time that Coke did the same thing with Fruitopia to Minute Maid.

Most of those products have since faded away, at least into obscurity. They were mostly only 20oz packages, though I do recall seeing 12pk 16.9oz in a few varieties when that package was first introduced (and Pepsi had Lipton Brisk in that package as well, including flavors).

PepsiBlue
03-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Strawberry Melon has been around since at least 2003.

pepsidew
03-01-2007, 09:22 PM
fruitworks used to have an apple raspberry - that stuff was pretty good too - but yeah strawberry melon is good too - for me nothing will ever be better then Fruitopia Cherry Vanilla Groove

the saint
03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
It is only available AFAIK in 20 ounce bottles. There may be a few bottlers doing 12 pk 1/2 liters but I am not sure.