PDA

View Full Version : RockStar Burner

DudeMan
03-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Supposed to contain something like 400 mg Caffeine, with a big warning on the can. I heard this is scheduled to launch soon in Canada, along with a pomegranate flavor. Apparently Rockstar is doing different lineups for Canada and the US. Anyone heard of this RS Burner drink?

SumPoosieCat
03-04-2007, 11:32 AM
SumPoosie Cat Crazy Extreme ED !!! 800mgs. of pure balls to the wall energy. Party to the Extreme with the Crazy Cat !!!

Please follow label instructions and warnings...only take small sips every 4 hours. Do not take more than 4 sips in any 24 hour period.

DudeMan
03-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Yup we are seeing a dangerous trend here.

Ron Swedelson
03-04-2007, 01:18 PM
SP, I drank 2 of your drinks back to back and I had a seizure and ended up in the hospital. I am sueing your company. Your warning label was not big enough of clear enough.

deepnenergy
03-05-2007, 04:25 PM
I by no means will go against having a powerful ED on the market, I'm with one of the strongest out there but I will say Dudeman is right and if someone don't get a handle on it, but that is what the ASDMA is for, Right Greg???
I would think that RS put more into their R&D, well I will hope so??? There is a ED on the market that is serving 300mg caffeine but their getting some bad press and I just heard that another ED just got pulled in the North East recently.

greg
03-06-2007, 05:12 PM
There is really nothing that bad about 400 mgs of caffeine;alone.(now for a disclaimer: Used by a healthy adult with no history of heart problems, high blood pressure, strokes, puussitis, or other ailments that you should know better than to take a stimulant) The problem arises with what else you put with it that makes the difference. Canada, and a lot of other countries have considerably stringent guidelines of what and can not be in products.
REDLINE has an "international" formula due to these guidlines. Consequently we are always having Cnucks calling and asking us to send them product from the states.

greg
03-06-2007, 05:13 PM
SumPoosie Cat Crazy Extreme ED !!! 800mgs. of pure balls to the wall energy. Party to the Extreme with the Crazy Cat !!!

Please follow label instructions and warnings...only take small sips every 4 hours. Do not take more than 4 sips in any 24 hour period.

Why do I get the feeling you are really gunning for me lately???? Did REDLINE take a shelf space in one of your accounts?

BriGuy20
03-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Could be successful with Coke's distribution behind it.

DudeMan
03-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Could also be Rockstar Zero Carb, renamed for Canada.

SumPoosieCat
03-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Why do I get the feeling you are really gunning for me lately???? Did REDLINE take a shelf space in one of your accounts?

Me gun for you? Lol....no!

That does not mean that I do not have an opinion that we are entering a dangerous area. I am not a doctor but a daily dose of a stimulant like caffeine in the 600 to 1000mg a day area sounds like a bad idea.

I am just a bit concerned about where we are heading. I am a Redline fan and user when someone is not so selfish with samples....;-)

zne0
03-08-2007, 01:06 AM
I'm guessing that its also Rockstar Zero Carbs the canadians are funny about ingredients and labels, Has any else heard a rumor about pepsi canada taking over monster distribution??

DudeMan
03-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Yup, Pepsi Canada will begin distributing Monster soon (April I beleive). I spoke to someone at Pepsi and he said that No Fear wasn't doing well at all in Canada. We only have 1 SKU of No Fear here and it's not even listed in Couche-Tard (biggest C-Store chain in Quebec, owners of Circle-K). Pepsi would rather take over a product that's already performing very well than push their own product.

Popados
03-09-2007, 05:04 PM

holy s**t.

Nick Laugher
04-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Rockstar Burner showed up here at Zellers the other day, I bought a can and it's pretty amazing. It's in a blue can much like the Zero Carb, but since I haven't tried the Zero Carb I can't really tell you if it's the same thing. It's kind of a blue-ish purple-ish berry kinda thing, it has Yerba Mate and Green Tea and Ginkgo Biloba. It's Sugar-Free and it's awesome. Oh, and it's only got 160mg of Caffeine... not 6 billion or whatever.

Here's a pic...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/thebroomhandles/burner.jpg

DudeMan
04-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Sure looks like Zero Carb. The Yerba Mate adds to the total caffeine content.

DudeMan
04-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Look out for Rockstar POMEGRANATE. Just came out too.

Nick Laugher
04-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Can't wait to try that!