PDA

View Full Version : Salvavidas

Dr. Galaga
03-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Every week on my way home from school I drive past a Mexican Grocery Store in the little town of Monon, IN. I stopped in last night to look around. I picked up some real Mexican salsa, some chips and some Mex Pepsi. They had Mexican Pepsi and Coke in the cooler. Sitting warm on the shelves were the usual Jarritos flavors (never seen the hugh bottles before) and 2 bottles that looked a little different. One was red and the other was a dark purple color. I went ahead and also got these two bottles. They are Salvavidas and are made in Guatemala. Anyone have these before? I'm going to try them out this weekend.

fusion
03-09-2007, 08:57 PM
I remember seeing them, and I think I may have even bought one, probably the strawberry one.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-10-2007, 02:18 AM
¡Buen Provecho! :D

treetoptom
03-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Salvavidas Uva (Grape) took third place in our first round of grape sodas behind Welches and Nehi. I thought it was very tasty, but perhaps not as good as those two or Goya.

Dr. Galaga
03-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I wasn't too impressed with them. They were both completely flat (not even a hint of cabonation). The grape was very weak tasting. I think the red was strawberry, but also seemed weak. I was eating a salsa (Boca) burger, so it was kind of hard to tell with the red one.
:(