PDA

View Full Version : KFP Coke Found!

treetoptom
03-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Picked up two 2L bottles at the Superfresh near my house, 4 for $5. Wish I could get some with a little better shelf-life, but we only see the 2L bottles.

golee1
03-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Picked up two 2L bottles at the Superfresh near my house, 4 for $5. Wish I could get some with a little better shelf-life, but we only see the 2L bottles.

I found some at a Krogers in Richmond Wednesday night. 4/$5.

orangehole
03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I still cant find any. I went to the same place that carried it last year but I don;t see any yet.

01GTB
03-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I haven't found any yet. But I have been checking the places that I found it at last year every few days. So as not to waste the trip tonight, I tried to find anything with sugar. I ended up buying Ketchup with sugar instead of HFCS :p

Mr Zabe
03-12-2007, 12:28 AM
So far no KP Coke found in the Chicago/Wisconsin area.:(

Zap
03-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Mr Zabe,

Have you been to the Willow Road Jewel-Osco that you told me about last year? That was the one with the motherload of KP Pepsi 2L's and KP Coke 6 pack cans. It has a really long fridge case and the shelves next to it were all KP food. That was right next to the produce area. I'll be heading down from Milwaukee at some point, but I don't want to go until I know they have stock! For that matter, I wonder if anyone up here imports it for Passover. It's so close that I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't exactly buy regular stuff anymore, so I don't know if all our stock is CRC from Chicago or not.

Mr Zabe
03-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Zap,
IMO....I would call the store manager before your trip.
I would bet that a week or so prior the KP Coke will be in that store.
There is a very large Jewish community in that area. Good Luck
Zabe

Zap
03-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I definitely would. I forget how many weeks passed last year, but we actually picked some up twice on the way up to Milwaukee (this was before I moved here). It was at least 3-4 weeks, so there should be a decent window where it will still be available. I just hope that it's on sale like last time, $2.25 per 6 pack. Maybe the ads are on the website.

Mr Zabe
03-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Yeah, $2.25 a 6pk would be cool.
I would do back flips if I could find some KP Pepsi.

Jason Perlow
03-13-2007, 03:51 PM
KFP Coke just appeared today in Northern NJ, several of the major supermarket chains just got their shipments of 2 liters.

Chicago's KFP coke manufacturing run started yesterday, so they should be appearing in Chicago today or tomorrow.

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-13-2007, 07:00 PM
in michigan it's all over the west bloomfield/southfield/oak park areas.

i'm up in lansing and i found it at the kroger in okemos last year. i suppose i should go look again.