PDA

View Full Version : sunkist cherry limeade

doulasc
03-12-2007, 08:22 PM
I just had one today and it is good.I found it in Old Washington Ohio(between Cambridge Ohio and Wheeling WV) off of I-70.
The only cherry limeade in Columbus Ohio is Frostie which I think
has a tart taste to it.Sunkist is smoother and wish it was available in Columbus, Ohio.

Doug

Mr Zabe
03-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Sunkist Cherry Limeade is absolutly wonderful!!!!!
I'm so pleased with how it tastes I'm almost speechless.
There must be a Cherry Limeade G-d that inspired this
new Sunkist flavor.

Instant A list, I will pick up a fridge pack at any price. LOL

I found it at Woodman's (Kenosha,WI)

I'm pretty sure I will find it at my local grocery stores.
Man, I can't wait to get a fridge pack.

iowacity
03-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Way too sweet. Is there any 'lime' in there at all?

Mr Zabe
03-13-2007, 03:31 AM
Well...I do agree it is a sweet soda pop.:)
I did however taste a medium/strong lime finish to it.
I as you can see LOL really enjoyed this soda pop.
Peace Out.

jacksmom
03-15-2007, 11:28 AM
I agree with you Mr. Zabe. I had a 20 oz. bottle of the Sunkist Cherry Limeade a few months ago and really liked it. I thought it was a nice blend of the two flavors - neither one really overpowering the other. When I was in California a few weeks ago on vacation I saw it in 12 pack cans - I could have kicked myself for not buying a pack! Do you have it in cans there or just the bottles?

Mr Zabe
03-15-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure 12pks are available in my area. I did see some at Woodmans at the Kenosha WI store.:)

DrPepperYummy
03-15-2007, 12:47 PM
This should be hitting almost all areas in wisconsin... I saw it authorized at pick-n-saves and on the shelves

Rob The SURGE Drinker
03-15-2007, 04:45 PM
still none at the janesville woodmans, but i will check Pick-n-save tonight.

sunKISSED
03-21-2007, 06:59 PM
well im new here - i recently was reading something online and glanced over and saw the words SUNKIST CHERRY LIMEADE on the page and almost fell out of my chair - somehow i was not aware of this LOL.... I'm a majorly avid sunkist orange drinker (heck youd have to be to pay 6 bucks a 12 pack lol)

ANYWAYS i'm curious to start my journey on finding a bottle of this stuff - im located in the NW Suburbs of Philadelphia, so hopefully I can find it at a local gas station or Wawa--local grocery stores are almost always sold out of Orange, i doubt they will have this flavor.

I CANT WAIT!!!

ithastabeshasta
03-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I just purchased a 12 pack at a local grocery store in Elkardt Indiana, they had 20oz bottles too.

fusion
03-21-2007, 09:15 PM
No cherry limeade in the Philadelphia area at all.

sunKISSED
03-21-2007, 09:42 PM
No cherry limeade in the Philadelphia area at all.

...and my hopes and dreams go down the drain lol

iluvsurge220
03-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Are you all just now finding out about this pop? I tried it over a year ago in Kentucky. Also, I went to the Hornets vs. Lakers game this past friday night, and they were giving out free cans of the "new" Sunkist Cherry Limeade! I don't understand how this can be so new if I tried it over a year ago. Did I get lucky and find a bottle of it somewhere when I wasn't supposed to?

Mr Zabe
03-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Did they pass out the sample cans before or after the game?
If they passed out the samples before a Chicago Bulls home game,
no doubt there would have been a blood bath on the court.LOL

sunKISSED
03-25-2007, 08:18 PM
i've alerted my mom in kentucky about it lol shes on the lookout for me

iluvsurge220
03-26-2007, 01:20 PM
It was after the game that they gave out the pop.

greg
03-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Are you all just now finding out about this pop? I tried it over a year ago in Kentucky. Also, I went to the Hornets vs. Lakers game this past friday night, and they were giving out free cans of the "new" Sunkist Cherry Limeade! I don't understand how this can be so new if I tried it over a year ago. Did I get lucky and find a bottle of it somewhere when I wasn't supposed to?

Probably a TEST market. When I went to school in Tallahassee, FL (FSU) the local bottler was one of 4 testers for the new Michelob DRY. It was awesome. I took a 2 cases to Jacksonville for the Florida vs Georgia where I met some friends and I was trading a six pack for a 12 pack of regular Mich Light...Sweet!

DrPepperYummy
03-26-2007, 02:36 PM

Well it has been around since 2003 it looks from my UPC booklet printout date... among other flavors I'm sure many of us have never seen or heard of... sunkist punch/pineapple/peach/strawberry/grape, all sorts of other flavors in the lineups we've never seen and might never see. I even found one for sunkist orange non-caffeinated... Also the punch has both carb and non-carb... so many things I'd like to try and will never get.

DGibb
03-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Well, I just saw it in fridge packs at Meijer (awesome grocery/superstore in Michigan; Wal Mart with good selection and morals) in the Ann Arbor-Detroit area. This is the first time I have seen Cherry Limeade in Michigan, so, yeah, we're just now finally getting it.

I am looking forward to trying it!

Terry K
03-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Readily available in Missouri as well. American Bottling/Northlake is definately selling it.

DGibb
03-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I like it! I bought a fridge pack last night (for only 2.50, it was a steal!) and tossed them in the chill chest. The flavor reminds me of the popsicles I used to have as a kid. It is a very nostalgic flavor, with just a hint of lime. Good balance, not too overpowering. On the same note, I couldn't sit and drink a lot of this like I could with Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Rock 'N' Rye...