PDA

View Full Version : What is your age,weight,lifestyle & Products-how much caffeine do you consume daily ?

climaxenergydrink
03-13-2007, 04:33 PM
We have come to the educational portion of this site and the ed curiosity category !! (women i do realize out of respect that it is not gentleman like to ask your age & weight) so if you would like to provide that, it would be greatly appreciated, if not understandable...if you can kindly answer the others ? thanks !! So we all can get some in sight ! i think it would open the eyes... of alot of bevnet members !!! smiles !!!!

I'll go first !!

extremely healthy & active so i think ?
morn-afternoon - Redline - 250 mg
afternoon-eve - or some type of recovery bev. - RedBull SF - 80mg
= 330mg total caffeine

deepnenergy
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM
We have come to the educational portion of this site and the ed curiosity category !! (women i do realize out of respect that it is not gentleman like to ask your age & weight) so if you would like to provide that, it would be greatly appreciated, if not understandable...if you can kindly answer the others ? thanks !! So we all can get some in sight ! i think it would open the eyes... of alot of bevnet members !!! smiles !!!!

I'll go first !!

extremely healthy & active so i think ?
morn-afternoon - Redline - 250 mg
afternoon-eve - or some type of recovery bev. - RedBull SF - 80mg
= 330mg total caffeine

So you drink nothing else Tea, coffee, soda? how about eating, candy- coco, energy bars, some foods has caffeine to...

I think I must do at least 450 to 700mg maybe more in a full day. I did get decaf coffee, the doc said I was doing to much and I developed reflux from it.

I'm 37, 214, I could do more to keep healthy but I'm on the move and have four young ones to keep up with.

climaxenergydrink
03-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Deepenergy posted:

'm 37, 214, I could do more to keep healthy but I'm on the move and have four young ones to keep up with.

....On the move is an understatement for you !! 4 young ones, thats a workout in itself !! i would have to consume a Redline just to keep up !! hahaha !!

As far as any other caffeine...on an occasion i'll cheat with soda or chocolate ..but due to my stomach issues ... i have to watch what i eat or else i pay for it later !!

CLIMAX
L

jacksmom
03-14-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm right in there with deepenergy - 4 little ones, and, no, I don't mind giving my age or weight (but I try to keep in pretty good shape).

Age - 30
Weight - 97 pounds
Lifestyle - Busy with 4 kids, but I manage to jog every day, along with sit-ups and push-ups - not a lot, but a little every day helps.
Caffeine - On weekdays I limit myself to one 12 oz. can a day - usually a Livewire, Vault, Coke or Sunkist - 34 mg to 70 mg depending on the day.

Weekends - My time to splurge (also cleaning days so I need a little extra kick):
Usually a 24 oz. Jolt - 140 mg or a RipIt Limewrecker - 200 mg - on my body type I don't need a lot of caffeine to really get me going!

climaxenergydrink
03-14-2007, 09:37 PM
i only know from what i see in my own family !! mom raised 5 kids alone !!

so JM i respect you and that effort you produce everyday and if it's anybody that can use the ed....it's u !! keep up the good work !!

thank you for the feedback !!

jacksmom
03-15-2007, 10:36 AM
ClimaxEnergy,
First, thanks for your appreciation of mom's - I don't "work" outside the home, so it's nice to know some people still think what I do is actual "work."

Secondly, about your friend. First of all, if she's drinking that much caffeine a day I can't imagine how dehydrated she's getting, and that can lead to some problems as well. If your not properly hydrated you're going to feel tired and lethargic anyway, and turning to another ED is not the answer - it just becomes a vicious cycle. You'd be amazed at how much energy just drinking a lot of water will give you. It's better for your health, your muscles, your metabolism, etc. I'm not an expert on anything, but she's probably not "burning off" the caffeine - her body just needs it. IMO, anytime something gets to the point where you need it just to function, then there's a problem. That much caffeine can lead to heart arrythmias, irritability, headaches, etc. However, cutting back is very difficult - I've tried it before and I know. I would suggest she try tapering her caffeine intake by about a quarter of the amount she consumes on a daily basis one week at a time. I wish I had better answers for you - I'm sure you could google it. Good Luck!

climaxenergydrink
03-15-2007, 10:43 AM
I want you to know that i truly do appreciate your support... i am just going to have to go a different route !! I was always able to take care of business and you know what, this is not any different !! THATS WHY I ENDED UP DELETING THE PORTION OF THE POST !!!

THANKS AGAIN !! It is always great to HEAR THE OTHER POINT OF VIEW !! IT IS VERY WELL RESPECTED !!

CLIMAX
Lenny

greg
03-15-2007, 11:04 AM
That is the worst diet in the world, She could do herself so much better by just concentrating on her diet. She is actually hurting herself by not creating a good environment for her insuling respose.
I bet she is what we call "skinny fat" That means she is skinny but she is squishy if you know what I mean. One meal a day is not healthy, especially by sucking down sugary energy drinks all day.
Her doctor should get involved and correct thgis problem immediately.

By over consuming ED's she can do irrepairable damage to her endocrine system. This, accompanied by her Type 1 diabetes, is not good in the long run.

Ron Swedelson
03-15-2007, 11:14 AM
27 yrs.
260Lbs.
fairly active, strong build

only about 100-140 mgs. per day. On avg. I have a diet coke durring lunch, another for dinner, and maybe one when I get home from work. Other than DC, I drink water. However, when softball starts back up in a month, my caffiene consumption goes up. As I am playing with my former Red Bull workers, so I get free cases, so I end up drinking an extra energy drink each day, 2 on softball days.
This is all a drastic decrease from years past. Working for Red Bull, Id have one in the morning, 3 when I get back from my shift, mixed in with a few extra sodas durring the day. Or when I first started selling beverages about 9 years ago, I would drink a 6 pack of Red Devil every day.

DrPepperYummy
03-15-2007, 11:50 AM

weight :195

and I drink a DrPepper at 10, 2, and 4 on the dot. no more, no less. LOL I love old advertising slogans.

climaxenergydrink
03-15-2007, 12:03 PM
That is the worst diet in the world, She could do herself so much better by just concentrating on her diet. She is actually hurting herself by not creating a good environment for her insuling respose.
I bet she is what we call "skinny fat" That means she is skinny but she is squishy if you know what I mean. One meal a day is not healthy, especially by sucking down sugary energy drinks all day.
Her doctor should get involved and correct thgis problem immediately.

By over consuming ED's she can do irrepairable damage to her endocrine system. This, accompanied by her Type 1 diabetes, is not good in the long run.

....greg i am a person that strongly believes in if you don't know something ask the professionals. That is why, i opened my mind and i am glad that my friends and associates on this board where able to help !! It says alot about what type of individuals you truly are, and for me as a consumer those are the type of business people i only associate myself with !!!

thanks again !! and hopefully i can get this point strongly to her thick skull !! if not i will go to option B !! But one thing for sure i am not about giving up on someone, exspecially if they are willing to help themselves little by little !!!

CLIMAX
Lenny