PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Coke Zero

cooljdude
03-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Ah, today after entering the code on My Coke Rewards, I sipped for the first time, some Cherry Coke Zero. It tastes just like regular Cherry Coke, which I was hoping for. I was never really a fan of Diet Cherry Coke. It, however, actually leaves no aftertaste, which is a big plus. If you need that diet drink with good fruit flavor, Cherry Coke Zero is the way to go!:D

illusionh20
06-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Ah, today after entering the code on My Coke Rewards, I sipped for the first time, some Cherry Coke Zero. It tastes just like regular Cherry Coke, which I was hoping for. I was never really a fan of Diet Cherry Coke. It, however, actually leaves no aftertaste, which is a big plus. If you need that diet drink with good fruit flavor, Cherry Coke Zero is the way to go!:D

Your tastebuds need hospitalization! I am amazed how one can compare real cherry flavor with the flavors found in coke products. Try this for an experiment, buy a handful of cherries and regular coke zero, put it in a blender and tell me how it tastes?

stinkfinger
06-20-2007, 09:09 PM
where did cooljdude say it tasted like real cherrys?

chrisok
06-21-2007, 11:53 AM
If you need that diet drink with good fruit flavor, Cherry Coke Zero is the way to go!:D
Didn't say cherries, but did say fruit.

SodaFan16
08-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Cherry Coke Zero is good, I enjoyed it.