doulasc
03-17-2007, 03:09 PM
I was just at the grocery store in Columbus Ohio and Black Cherry Vanilla
Coke is no longer there,There is still some diet bcv in 12 packs and Coke
with Lime still available 12 packs.

Doug

jmyjunk
03-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Black Cherry Vanilla Coke is dead! Long live Vanilla Coke!

Hoorry! That was probably the worst tasting line extention of Coca Cola, and replaced one of the best tasting line extentions IMHO.

fusion
03-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Still plenty of it in my stores.. we just got a fresh shipment in from Richmond VA production.

And the absence of a brand from one grocery store does not signal its' demise.

XLS_04
03-19-2007, 03:32 AM
there is old stock of it in some grovery stores here but it was discontinued, so whatever is left is still in the stores (cans have a 9 month shelf life) and since it was never a big seller it will be in some stores awhile until they run out.

Toni
05-01-2007, 11:01 AM
It's been a long time since I last posted here and ironically it was when I heard Vanilla Coke was going away. Now I read that Vanilla Coke is coming back soon, makes sense especially in my area since I can't find Black Cherry Vanilla Coke anywhere. I bought the last few bottles in every store I visted last week. I have 17 bottles in the fridge right now Ok I'm an addict.

I can rest easy now knowing Vanilla Coke is coming back, hurry Coke before my 17 bottles run out!

ScottyLibido
05-01-2007, 11:26 AM
A customer at my store was CONVINCED that BCV Coke was actually cases with half the cans Cherry Coke and half the cans Vanilla Coke. I tried explaining for 5 minutes and she wouldnt have any of it. She said she saw it at another store and wondered why we didnt carry it Ugh

popologist
05-01-2007, 01:59 PM
the diet version was rather uneventful. i'm assuming the regular version wasn't much better. i don't understand why it's so hard to make a soda that everyone likes.

Soda-MN-Good
05-01-2007, 02:46 PM
That's easy to answer, because no two people have the same taste.

My hispanic friends can take a tomale and eat it like candy, I pop one in my mouth and my togue is on fire and my ass burns for a week.

Take moxie for example, 50/50 for the people that try it either love it or hate it. I suppose the same goes for Pepsi and Coke. I use Coke to clean the acid off my car battery. Pepsi I can handle more often.

You know what this board needs....a teeth comparison chart, with as much soda as we drink, we must be every dentists nightmare....

pepsidew
05-02-2007, 10:16 AM
black cherry vanilla coke > vanilla coke

amyers
05-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Looks like the local Piggly Wiggly has some still in stock, both Coca-Cola and Diet Coke. If anyone needs some, please shoot me an e-mail, amyers@gmail.com

Troy The Vault Drinker
05-02-2007, 06:14 PM
black cherry vanilla coke IS GOOD.. but sadly i cant find it anymore