PDA

View Full Version : Jones Pure Cane Sugar Soda Questions?

jacksmom
03-22-2007, 01:04 PM
I just picked up 2 12-packs of Jones Soda labeled pure cane sugar at my local grocer today (not Target, they must not have dibs on the Jones Soda anymore). I have a pack of Lemon Drop Soda and Strawberry Lime Soda. I first tried the Lemon Drop (a little hesistant since I hated the Lemon Drop Dead Halloween Edition), but I was extremely surprised and pleased! A very refreshing flavor indeed - this is the first carbonated lemonade we have in our area (I know Sunkist makes one but we don't get that here). So, here's my question, when I looked at the ingredients on each I noticed that the Strawberry Lime had caffeine listed at the end. Just out of curiosity, does anybody know exactly how much caffeine is in the Strawberry Lime? I can't imagine it's too much since it's listed as the last ingredient, but my kids would like some and I don't want them to be too wired!!! Sorry for such a long post! Thanks!!!

Ron Swedelson
03-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Im sure someone else could give better info. I want to say its only about 40-50 mg.

jacksmom
03-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the reply! I think you're probably pretty close on your "guestimate."